Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Open Beta 70 Update Notes | April 25

Beta Player Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 38
    Hi-rez, we need an upgrade on Maeve, balance this champion please, the daggers hit box is so small to hit the enemies and your speed is not good for a flank, your cards need to change to be more offensive as well. Please change it for OB70 or OB71 I don't know, but pay attention on this champion please!!! I'm main Maeve and I know about the suffering when u try to kill a target, but it's impossible to hit it cuz the hit box of your daggers is so small!

Level
    Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 121
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points Overdrive 1 year registered
    30 patches until v1.0 many things will happen but im sure until that moment THIS GAME WONT BE COMPLETE BALANCED
    and not sure about MM
    (っ◔◡◔)っ Evie, ^~^ Ying, :3 Willo, ☠o☠ androxus
    would like to know your opinion about my idea check it out

Level
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 99
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1 year registered Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    Hey, I'm from South Africa and, due to the limited amount of countries paladins strike is supported in, the country I live in will probably be one of the last ones to receive it.
    I did get emails and was invited to join the PTS, but since it has been down and the play store still says expected soon, I was wondering if downloading an APK will fix the issue, or will that cause troubles, because I really enjoyed strike.
    Any help would be appreciated (I tried creating an overseas account, but alas, no success )
    Ye Olde CB 13 beta tester
    #StopNeedHealingSpam

Mains:
    ♦Damage: Tyra [30], Kinessa [27]
    ♦Support: Jenos [21], Seris [19]
    ♦Front Line: Fernando [20], Ash [16]
    ♦Flank: Zhin[20], Pip [18]

Most Heals: 180k (Seris)
    Most Damage: 181k (Tyra)

Beta Player Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 18
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester
    Quote Originally Posted by EpplZ View Post
    So the only way to earn crystals now is via battlepass wich cost crystal?
    I think they meant the 25%, 50% and 75% boost on quest rewards and not the daily login rewards. We still get 50 crystals per week.

Beta Player Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 42
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester 500 Experience Points
    Balance:
    3 Tyra buffs, like really? Burn monster talent was already a serious buff to her kit, with the new changes she's probably going to be insta-ban, at least for me.

Luminary nerf turns Jenos more into a healbot, I got flamed often enough for picking that talent because "it doesn't increase healing", but it actually increased overall performance of the team. This is going to happen even more often now I guess.

Ruckus nerfs are fine, he was a very popular pick in PPL and upper rated levels lately.

No notes regarding the Terminus swing / Shatterfall bugs? Disappointed here.

Battle Pass:
    It makes VIP, and having spend money on it, look like a cheap cashgrab in retrospective. Looks like the VIP store provided too many skins to free users that did not have to buy VIP membership to get them. Battle Pass seems way more exclusive on that side, especially with the removal of the Gold chest optainable by completing the champions quest.
    The increased price of the new champions pack in comparison to the price of the founder's pack underlines this. That's how you make people go for the more expensive battle pass, and that's probably the reason why the founders' pack was on sale before the patch notes were made public.
    I really have no idea how anyone could be spending money on this anymore, it will most likely get ditched for a new system after season 2.
    Frontline: Terminus, Flanknando, Torvald
    Support: Seris (272k top), Jenos (274k top)
    Flank: SerisFlank, Meave, Talus
    (Damage): Lian, Drogoz

Java / C / C# / Python Dev

It has not been clear to me, what will happen with my +170.000 VIP POINTS ??

I'm going to lose them ?????

Beta Player Marquess dbzlucky77's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 73
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    WAIT WAIT WAIT. Did they just INCREASE the price of the founders pack, take out the voice packs, remove the fernando skin, remove the mount, rename it, and try to sell it like its a deal!?

Beta Player Sovereign Prince NekonataM's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 340
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester 10000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 4 Forum Tier 2
    I don't get Pip's nerfs, at least fix the Gift Giver bug when using megapotion (it still counts as if you were healing your teammates for only 1200).
    Drogoz buff was needed. That's appreciated.

Beta Player Recruit APintOfPeace's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 100
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2
    Jenos' balancing perplexes me.

First they put a cooldown on his F in order to counter binary star dmg reduction spamming instead of introducing a delay when switching to stellar wind in third person mode.

Then, after seeing luminary is meta, they nerf his own damage instead of giving it a flat nerf or adjustment overall. I mean honestly, with the double ban in ranked (i.e. most best tanks and flanks unavailable), damage heavy compositions plus luminary jenos have good to high chances of success, if your teammates can hit a damn thing.

Quote Originally Posted by SynesteN View Post
    Luminary nerf turns Jenos more into a healbot, I got flamed often enough for picking that talent because "it doesn't increase healing", but it actually increased overall performance of the team. This is going to happen even more often now I guess.
    As for the healbot, i can say that i prefer a million times dancing around with stellar wind on no cooldown trying to juggle avoiding flanks and being a healer that can at least save teammates from small positioning mistakes, bad luck in encounters and assisting tanks on the point more.
    PSA: Use smaller signatures people!

Beta Player Sovereign Prince NekonataM's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 340
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester 10000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 4 Forum Tier 2
    Quote Originally Posted by NaixSenpai View Post
    30 patches until v1.0 many things will happen but im sure until that moment THIS GAME WONT BE COMPLETE BALANCED
    and not sure about MM
    Let's be honest, no game is actually balanced. The only way a game could be balanced is if every char has the same features and same stats.