Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Make synergised champions.

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Forum Tier 4 1 year registered 50000 Experience Points

Make synergised champions.

No, i don't want champions that could be used together to do stuff, like someone shooting behind a shielding fernando. I want 2 champions in one patch, with increased ability healing/shield to eachother.
    I think they would be a good idea because lots of friends will be able to do stuff together.

Level
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 61
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered Tagger First Class
    I heard from a colleague that in another game is a char where 1 player moves and the other manages the abilities. Could also be interesting.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the Forum's Code of Conduct.

If you want to submit a Bug help us test the new Paladins Bug Reporting Template

Want to open a Ticket? Please use this form: https://www.hirezstudios.com/submit-support-ticket/

Level
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 123
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    That would be a nightmare to balance, wouldn't it? If one team has them both they are really strong, if the team has only one champion he's relatively weak. Tweaking their skills/bonuses to make the combo not op and each one individually not weak will be really hard.

Front Line : Barik, Inara, Fernando, Khan
    Support : Mal'Damba, Pip and almost every support
    Damage : Tyra, Drogoz, Strix, Viktor, Sha Lin, Lian
    Flank : Zhin, Buck

::---Champion Concepts---::
    Damage Champion : Ikka
    Support Champion : Sasawa

Level
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 22
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by stesc5 View Post
    I heard from a colleague that in another game is a char where 1 player moves and the other manages the abilities. Could also be interesting.
    Cho'Gul in Heroes of the Storm. And the character sucks. Whenever he's on your five-man team, you're basically handicapped with a 4v5 match. Trust me.

Beta Player Grand Prince MrsCrii's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 193
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 2
    There's no way that can work. If the champions are strong enough on their own they're OP together or if they're good together they're UP apart.

Level
    Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 13
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilmeran View Post
    Cho'Gul in Heroes of the Storm. And the character sucks. Whenever he's on your five-man team, you're basically handicapped with a 4v5 match. Trust me.
    Nah, man. If you and your buddy know are well comunicated, you can wreck the competition. The problem is when a Cho'gall is being played by two guys who met 5 minutes ago on general chat.
    (Not a native english speaker so sorry for bad Englando.)

I will not die! Not yet, amigo!

Level
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 22
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by PewPewMega View Post
    Nah, man. If you and your buddy know are well comunicated, you can wreck the competition. The problem is when a Cho'gall is being played by two guys who met 5 minutes ago on general chat.
    I'm sure that is true, if . . .

Sadly, I've yet to ever have such a player duo running a Cho'Gul on any of my teams. Usually I get the player duo that I like to call: manually disabled.

Level
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilmeran View Post
    I'm sure that is true, if . . .

Sadly, I've yet to ever have such a player duo running a Cho'Gul on any of my teams. Usually I get the player duo that I like to call: manually disabled.
    I stopped playing heroes about the time they launched Fenix. I love the game but lately the LA servers (and every server in general) are behaving pretty crappy and random disconnects are an everyday thing, so I left. Sure, there are random disconnects here too but at least the games are shorter. I brought that up because lately every cho'gall I had encountered on heroes was either a Cho'[player] or a [player]'Gall because of the disconnects and MAN, do bots suck there.

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Forum Tier 4 1 year registered 50000 Experience Points
    I typed this with Xayah and Rakan from LOL in mind.

Level
    Achievements:
    Oh, I wasn't aware of that. I don't know how those champions work in lol since I don't play that game. Could you give a little example or explain how they work together? Maybe that wouldn't be a bad idea (since most people posting seem to be aware that the Cho'gall mechanics from heroes wouldn't work here)