Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Lex rework, no autoaim/wallhacks

Beta Player Count
    Level
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 193
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by stesc5 View Post
    Activating slide while airborne? Dont like. Its not ice and he is no skater.
    Mate Lian can ligit do the same thing with Grace. Ash can do Shoulder Bash in the air Makoa can Shell Spin Terminus and Buck can fucking leap while in the air and Maeve can double jump and do her pounce. Are you really complaining about his slide being used in the air at this point?
    Favorite Support: Ying ,Maldamba
    Favorite Flank: Maeve and Talus
    Favorite Damage: Strix Sha Lin
    Favorite FL: Terminus Ash

Level
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 167
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    I'm not complaining. I said I don't like that.
    All your examples can not inflict so much possible damage during that time if I am right.
    Edit, ok, maeve could do that I think.
    Last edited by stesc5; 04-10-2018 at 11:36 PM.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the Forum's Code of Conduct.

Want to open a Ticket? Please use this form: https://www.hirezstudios.com/submit-support-ticket/

Beta Player Baronet KatangKanari's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 71
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by GeSteYiam View Post
    Q: Now has no wall hack, mark a target similarly like torvalt puts u shields, Lex gets more credits by killing said target and gets a 15% damage resistance from said target, cooldown 20seconds

Right click: lex thows a mine that crates a dome arownd it, enemies inside said dome get slowed by 40% and have their ammo draned twice as fast
    Allies inside the dome regenerate ammo
    Cooldown 15 seonds, mine has 750 heath

Slide now has 2 more seconds cooldown but lex can jump while sliding the slike high maeve prawl style.
    Jumping cancels the slide
    sad i was kinda hope the our 3rd suggestion is similar but its not

i agree to remove wallhack but for the balance i think Q skill is kinda weak, maybe add some cc attribute with lex's other skill/ulti to retribution target or increasing spawn time if killed by lex

drain ammo is kinda nice idea but to give allies buff its kinda op, i think this skill is better for support or front line

Beta Player Grand Prince GeSteYiam's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 227
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered Tagger Second Class Overdrive
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkure View Post
    I like the first and the last. The left click (left? Maybe you were meaning right?) is not suitable for his play style, imho.
    I believe it suits his personality as a hi tec cop to have tools weakening his opponent

Quote Originally Posted by EssenceStudio View Post
    Nope, His Q can stay nothing wrong with it, your basically just making weaker Hunter's Mark. I do like the mine idea though That is very cool. The only problem with Slide is that the CD is increased for such a small change. The entire Re-work although some parts cool would be a Huge Nerf to Lex. There my be some new Pros,but The Cons are crazy.
    The reason i sugest the cooldown increase if cause in the rework he will get vertical mobility. About his Q i wanted his wall hack to go away, maybe it sould change all togather and turned ito a skillshot of a projectile that stun his opponent for 1,5 seconds

Quote Originally Posted by KatangKanari View Post
    sad i was kinda hope the our 3rd suggestion is similar but its not

i agree to remove wallhack but for the balance i think Q skill is kinda weak, maybe add some cc attribute with lex's other skill/ulti to retribution target or increasing spawn time if killed by lex

drain ammo is kinda nice idea but to give allies buff its kinda op, i think this skill is better for support or front line
    See above answers. About making your allies OP i disagree, skyes smoke can help you allyies but i do not say many skyes use it on enemlies or point fights. It's nice i think to have the option to be used to assist and to attck, it makes a champion more versitile and provides the user with more option and decision making.

Beta Player Knight
    Level
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 11
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester 500 Experience Points
    i support this.
    it's pretty unfair to look through walls and right click away for free killl/damage, no matter how you put it

Beta Player Baron
    Level
    Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 59
    Achievements:
    Honestly i don't mind lex's auto aim. 1000 damage in the time it takes is actually not as good as just shooting them. Infact most times I use it as a finish for Maeve or some other evasive character. It actually is more damage to just shoot as normal. That said I do prefer old Lex slower shots just because I can't control the quick ones at all.

Beta Player Grand Prince GeSteYiam's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 227
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered Tagger Second Class Overdrive
    Quote Originally Posted by thebatman713 View Post
    Honestly i don't mind lex's auto aim. 1000 damage in the time it takes is actually not as good as just shooting them. Infact most times I use it as a finish for Maeve or some other evasive character. It actually is more damage to just shoot as normal. That said I do prefer old Lex slower shots just because I can't control the quick ones at all.
    Take the reload time into account.

Level
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 6
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2 1 year registered
    With juke boots 5 lex has 2450 hp , which is higher than buck

Hirez really wants us to hate that dude , dont they?
    Torv aimbot gone

Now get rid of Lex and lian's

Quote Originally Posted by Joccasela View Post
    Wormhole hinders mobility.

Beta Player Baronet InaraIsUnbreakable's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 22
    Achievements:
    I played Lex for an entire day to see if I could get good with him because I needed a good flank main to rely on. But for some reason it was so difficult for me to aim with him and it seemed like the shots I did make barely did damage and a big factor for me was how uncontrollably shaky the shots are. I really wish that this aim assist that everyone complains about so often was appliable to when I play with him. I genuinely just did not see it at all
    Heeey, tuffest Inara player on Paladins PS4 here

Who I Play
    Frontlines: Inara
    Support: Seris, Jenos, Ying, Pip
    Damage: Shalin, Willow, Bomb King
    Flank: Talus, Maeve

Yeah I guess I'm not good with the widest range of characters but hey

And can we please have some sort of skin set to portray the gem like queen that Inara is >>> https://goo.gl/images/g3CNaa

Level
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 6
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by InaraIsUnbreakable View Post
    I played Lex for an entire day to see if I could get good with him because I needed a good flank main to rely on. But for some reason it was so difficult for me to aim with him and it seemed like the shots I did make barely did damage and a big factor for me was how uncontrollably shaky the shots are. I really wish that this aim assist that everyone complains about so often was appliable to when I play with him. I genuinely just did not see it at all
    STOP TRYIN TO AIM WITH LEX.

I know it sounds weird , but when i try to aim with him i miss my shots.

Just look at the enemies general direction and spam that LMB .Trust me it works wonders.
    Torv aimbot gone

Now get rid of Lex and lian's

Quote Originally Posted by Joccasela View Post
    Wormhole hinders mobility.