Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 120

Thread: Champion Concepts Community Center

  1. #1
    Beta Player Grand Prince Harlequin98's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    China Land
    Posts
    2,542
    Level
    80
    Points: 15,434, Level: 80
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 416
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 Forum Tier 3 1 year registered

    Lightbulb Champion Concepts Community Center

    Welcome to the CCCC!


    I like reviewing champion concepts and was looking forward to doing so when I return from my hiatus. Well, it seems like there are far too many of these for me to just suck it up and read through. Sorry, I'm not prepared for that kind of extensive labor.

    This is a platform in which you can submit concept review requests. When I receive a request, I will try my best to review your concept as fast as possible. Here are some things you should be mindful of:

    • An eligible submission should include a link to your champion concept. If the concept is created outside of the Paladins forums, I would be unable to review it.
    • You may only make up to two submissions per day. Any submissions past that limited will be ignored or deprioritized.
    • If you do not agree with my review, please do not argue about it here. If I think your concept is bad, I will tell you it is bad.
    • I may occasionally review a concept even if it wasn't requested.


    With that, I would look forward to seeing some good ideas. Please don't be scared to request a review, I will be more than happy to give you feedback and such. Stay creative!
    Congratulations, you've noticed my post.
    I'm your typical nerdy high schooler; it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. I'm also a chronic gamer who couldn't afford full priced games, a salty Torvald main, and an antisocial logophile. I take high regards towards strategy games, contemporary literature, bad movies, otaku culture, and electronic music.

    My Champion Concepts.
    The Magistrate needs you!
    Welcome to the CCCC!

  2. #2

  3. #3
    Beta Player Baronet Rakuda88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Grohk's Dungeon of Fun
    Posts
    187
    Level
    21
    Points: 1,442, Level: 21
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 58
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    Not gonna submit a thing, just wanted to say I like the idea for a critique/discussion hub that would help people polish their ideas into something enjoyable.
    I'm currently in an "artist block", looking for a muse or inspiration or maybe a concept that i wanna try to visualize and assist with providing artwork etc. (something i've done before, albeit rarely).
    Champion Concepts:
    Delphinium & Nylah (Support) / Cedric (Flank) / Dz'etch (Frontline)

  4. #4
    Beta Player Marquess JohnOfAllTrades's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Community Creations
    Posts
    921
    Level
    64
    Points: 9,235, Level: 64
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 115
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Harlequin98 View Post
    • An eligible submission should include a link to your champion concept. If the concept is created outside of the Paladins forums, I would be unable to review it.
    • You may only make up to two submissions per day. Any submissions past that limited will be ignored or deprioritized.
    • If you do not agree with my review, please do not argue about it here. If I think your concept is bad, I will tell you it is bad.
    • I may occasionally review a concept even if it wasn't requested.
    Can I just like dump a bunch of concepts here for future reviews? I don't mind if they get reviewed later than everyone else's but I'd like to put all the ones that I have that never got any feedback. Don't want to have to go back through all of my concepts every day to find which ones to put here and I'd rather just do them all in one go lol.

  5. #5
    Beta Player Viscount TyrantCrimson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    357
    Level
    33
    Points: 2,946, Level: 33
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 104
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    I have made a lot, mainly trying to purge ideas so that I don't get stuck on any. If I overthink them, they become really bad. So.. some of these miiiight be a little trashy.

    Thurmond- http://forums.paladins.com/showthrea...f-the-Inferior

    Ion- http://forums.paladins.com/showthrea...nd-area-damage
    I make champion concepts. sue me.

    TAKE A GANDER!

  6. #6
    Beta Player Grand Prince Harlequin98's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    China Land
    Posts
    2,542
    Level
    80
    Points: 15,434, Level: 80
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 416
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 Forum Tier 3 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueKyanight View Post
    I updated him
    It's done!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rakuda88 View Post
    Not gonna submit a thing, just wanted to say I like the idea for a critique/discussion hub that would help people polish their ideas into something enjoyable.
    I'm currently in an "artist block", looking for a muse or inspiration or maybe a concept that i wanna try to visualize and assist with providing artwork etc. (something i've done before, albeit rarely).
    Let me take a look! I would be more than happy to tell you what I think. I'm also having trouble with some of my current concepts as well, quite frankly. Too many ideas but not enough execution.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnOfAllTrades View Post
    Can I just like dump a bunch of concepts here for future reviews? I don't mind if they get reviewed later than everyone else's but I'd like to put all the ones that I have that never got any feedback. Don't want to have to go back through all of my concepts every day to find which ones to put here and I'd rather just do them all in one go lol.
    Sure thing. I can't guarantee the pace in which I will review, but I'll try my best!
    Congratulations, you've noticed my post.
    I'm your typical nerdy high schooler; it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. I'm also a chronic gamer who couldn't afford full priced games, a salty Torvald main, and an antisocial logophile. I take high regards towards strategy games, contemporary literature, bad movies, otaku culture, and electronic music.

    My Champion Concepts.
    The Magistrate needs you!
    Welcome to the CCCC!

  7. #7
    Beta Player Duke Skidt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Next to my neighbours
    Posts
    1,849
    Level
    85
    Points: 18,215, Level: 85
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 135
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered
    First off, I'd like to say thanks for making this. It can help bring attention to forgotten concepts.

    I'd like to request a review, I have the link in my signature. Of course, anyone can leave me feedback, it doesn't have to be just Harlequin.
    Last edited by Skidt; 04-08-2018 at 08:33 PM.
    GIVE ME THE OLD RIPENED GOURD BACK! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻




  8. #8
    Beta Player Grand Prince Harlequin98's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    China Land
    Posts
    2,542
    Level
    80
    Points: 15,434, Level: 80
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 416
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 Forum Tier 3 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Skidt View Post
    I'd like to request a review, I have the link in my signature.
    It's done!
    Last edited by Harlequin98; 04-12-2018 at 08:20 PM.
    Congratulations, you've noticed my post.
    I'm your typical nerdy high schooler; it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. I'm also a chronic gamer who couldn't afford full priced games, a salty Torvald main, and an antisocial logophile. I take high regards towards strategy games, contemporary literature, bad movies, otaku culture, and electronic music.

    My Champion Concepts.
    The Magistrate needs you!
    Welcome to the CCCC!

  9. #9
    Beta Player Marquess JohnOfAllTrades's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Community Creations
    Posts
    921
    Level
    64
    Points: 9,235, Level: 64
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 115
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Harlequin98 View Post
    Sure thing. I can't guarantee the pace in which I will review, but I'll try my best!
    Great! I'll put the links first and then short descriptions below each:

    Jane and Spud, The Frostberry Farmer
    A girl and her really big mole. They focus on working together for a really well balanced playstyle.

    Johan, The Exuberant Inquisitor
    A guy who likes his job a little too much. He is a flank that focuses more on area denial than bursting people down.

    Hope you like them but most of the older ones need to be updated. Also I'm sure the balancing is off for just about all of them since I never got any feedback for them
    Last edited by JohnOfAllTrades; 04-13-2018 at 10:17 PM.

  10. #10
    Beta Player Grand Prince Harlequin98's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    China Land
    Posts
    2,542
    Level
    80
    Points: 15,434, Level: 80
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 416
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 Forum Tier 3 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by TyrantCrimson View Post
    I have made a lot, mainly trying to purge ideas so that I don't get stuck on any. If I overthink them, they become really bad. So.. some of these miiiight be a little trashy.
    Sorry, must've missed this. I'll get them done!
    Congratulations, you've noticed my post.
    I'm your typical nerdy high schooler; it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. I'm also a chronic gamer who couldn't afford full priced games, a salty Torvald main, and an antisocial logophile. I take high regards towards strategy games, contemporary literature, bad movies, otaku culture, and electronic music.

    My Champion Concepts.
    The Magistrate needs you!
    Welcome to the CCCC!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •