Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Open Beta 69 Updates Notes | April 11

Beta Player Knight PrismastebanZ's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 29
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points Tagger Second Class 3 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Sterben View Post
    Damm its hard to see the Rant because everybody want all for free

Paying players deserve some of their skins to be exclusive

Lets be honest skins are only to show off so only Little Kids have issues with that

Mature players show off with the skill they have not cosmetics
    Even tho it hurts a little because everyone wants those beautiful skins for their mains, or those extra-beautiful skins even if you don't play the champion (like Divine Seris, High Elf Lian and Carnival Ying), well... You're right.
    Stone Warden, Wekono's Chosen, Angel of Vengeance and more here!

Playing since September 2017
    Founder since November 2017
    I like to try a bit of everything instead of maining.

Frontline: Inara (73), Makoa (30), Khan (28) Termi (26), Ash (24).
    Support: Mal'Damba (31), Furia (30), Seris (30), Jenos (27), Grover (21).
    Damage: Bomb King (21), Drogoz (18), Willo (18), Dredge (12). FURIA DMG NEW META
    Flank: Maeve (20), Evie (17), Androxus (17), Zhin (15).

Last updated: December 14th

Level
    Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 16
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by PrismastebanZ View Post
    Even tho it hurts a little because everyone wants those beautiful skins for their mains, or those extra-beautiful skins even if you don't play the champion (like Divine Seris, High Elf Lian and Carnival Ying), well... You're right.
    I mean, the high elf skin is pretty nice to look at, along with (in my opinion), the Tyra baroness skin. i think they need to make some of the skins more accessible, or, when they release the full game, make it so that some of the beta players receive like one skin for each character or something like that. I have never gotten a skin for any of my mains.
    Damage: Tyra, Lian
    Flank: Skye, Androxus
    Support: Ying
    Front Line: Inara

Forum Moderator Grand Prince aexis2341's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 254
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1 year registered Overdrive Tagger First Class 5000 Experience Points Forum Tier 3
    Just played 2 matches as Khan and I've thought of a few changes:

1. Buff Storm of Bullets. I mean, his normal DPS is around 700 and his DPS with this talent is around 730. Either change it or buff the fire speed to 45% so the DPS is around 750. Also, using Firing Line is a better option in almost every way.

2. Make the Bulwark bigger, either by card, its normal size or Lian's Shield. Serioulsy, it isn't even big enough to really protect your teammates. Maybe to balance it if it's added to Lian's Shield you could reduce the recharge to 50%.

3. Raise Vigorous Defense's HPS. Ok, you can heal for an infinite amount of time if you don't undeploy the Bulwark but seriously, 10 per level is nothing and it can't even protect you unless you get it to level 3+ so either give it {26|6} so it's more effective at lower levels or raise it to {12|12} so at least we get 24 at level 2 or 36 at level 3, giving it only 10 more than the actual one.

4. Buff Shield Wall as 120 more health per level isn't that good and as the card above, it isn't even effective at lower levels. I've thought of giving it {4|2}% or {3|3}% so that at level 5 it gives 720 more health instead of 600, which isn't that much more but still makes it more effective (probably the first option is the best).
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*
    Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the Forum's Code of Conduct.
    Need help regarding the game? You can submit a Support Ticket.
    Want to download the stand alone launcher? Click here.

Main goal in Paladins: Get every skin for Cassie

Level
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by aexis2341 View Post

1. Buff Storm of Bullets. I mean, his normal DPS is around 700 and his DPS with this talent is around 730. Either change it or buff the fire speed to 45% so the DPS is around 750. Also, using Firing Line is a better option in almost every way.

2. Make the Bulwark bigger, either by card, its normal size or Lian's Shield. Serioulsy, it isn't even big enough to really protect your teammates. Maybe to balance it if it's added to Lian's Shield you could reduce the recharge to 50%.

3. Raise Vigorous Defense's HPS. Ok, you can heal for an infinite amount of time if you don't undeploy the Bulwark but seriously, 10 per level is nothing and it can't even protect you unless you get it to level 3+ so either give it {26|6} so it's more effective at lower levels or raise it to {12|12} so at least we get 24 at level 2 or 36 at level 3, giving it only 10 more than the actual one.

4. Buff Shield Wall as 120 more health per level isn't that good and as the card above, it isn't even effective at lower levels. I've thought of giving it {4|2}% or {3|3}% so that at level 5 it gives 720 more health instead of 600, which isn't that much more but still makes it more effective (probably the first option is the best).
    How did you already play as Khan? Are you at PAX?

Super Moderator Emperor Wallachia's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger Second Class 50000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 4 Forum Tier 3 Forum Tier 2
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Quote Originally Posted by emdspace5 View Post
    How did you already play as Khan? Are you at PAX?
    Khan is already available on pts server.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the Forum's Code of Conduct.

HiRezAlyssa's Personal Power Ranger and Head Mod of Paladins Forums.

If it's for the good of all and general happiness of the nation, I am ready. Tell the people I'll stay!

Level
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallachia View Post
    Khan is already available on pts server.
    Can I connect on console or no

Beta Player Knight PrismastebanZ's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 29
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points Tagger Second Class 3 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by aexis2341 View Post

I agree with literally all those buffs. Also he's (sadly) not the only champion with a kinda poor healing option.
    My beautiful Inara recently got a rework for a card so that the wall heals her for a pretty good amount (btw it is weird to play because I don't think it exactly fits her? I dunno why but I've been player her for a good time and it feels weird), but her other self-healing cards aren't that good. I know she has her 60% extra healing with her RMB, but without a good healer it's not that good. She has a very low DPS so lifesteal doesn't maintain you that much, yes you can buy veteran and activate your RMB to refill very wuick but she doesn't have a mobility ability to escape and regenerate health except for, MAYBE, the wall if you're using Summit.
    Also Fernando has a similar card that slowly heals him up to 50% if his shield is up but he's one of the frontliners I use the less so I dunno about that one. And Torvald just has some 50-250 instaheals.
    Stone Warden, Wekono's Chosen, Angel of Vengeance and more here!

Playing since September 2017
    Founder since November 2017
    I like to try a bit of everything instead of maining.

Frontline: Inara (73), Makoa (30), Khan (28) Termi (26), Ash (24).
    Support: Mal'Damba (31), Furia (30), Seris (30), Jenos (27), Grover (21).
    Damage: Bomb King (21), Drogoz (18), Willo (18), Dredge (12). FURIA DMG NEW META
    Flank: Maeve (20), Evie (17), Androxus (17), Zhin (15).

Last updated: December 14th

Level
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 19
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 100 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFallenSW View Post
    200 crystals per voice pack? are u guys serious? Please make voice packs purchasable with gold again.

i agree it's really weird o.O i mean I already have all champs so I dont need the founders pack, i mean it wouldnt make any sense. it just makes me a bit sad that i wont get the original voicepacks.

Level
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 19
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 100 Experience Points
    dude, PC has the PTS servers for paladins. Just download it on pc.

Level
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJohn995 View Post
    dude, PC has the PTS servers for paladins. Just download it on pc.
    I have it on PC, but my PC account is so unbalanced that I have an insane number of kills for Tyra and Skye and none for any other character