Thread: Looking for a team [NA] [PC]

Level
    Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 6
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 Tagger First Class 1000 Experience Points

Lightbulb Looking for a team [NA] [PC]

I've been wanting to join a team for a while now, but never really got around to seeking one out. I'm guessing this is the best place to find one, so if you are recruiting, or are starting a team and want a new member I'm up for grabs, but only if your team consists of D3 players on average (from last season) or higher.

I have over 600 hours in the game and am lvl 84 atm. I reached masters last season, and am looking to get there again this season. I live on the east coast of the US, and am generally on the game anywhere between 7-12 PM EST on weekdays, and can make room for practice on the weekends.

PaladinsGuru profile:http://paladins.guru/profile/pc/offphwnr

Level
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 15
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points
    I have a team of two, we are only platinum level players.

Buuuut, we both operate on EST time and are usually free on the weekends as well.

We're both at about 200 hours in [counting our smurfs] and we are always looking for ways to improve ourselves [we want to get better], our long-term goal is to create a team ready for the Paladins League.

If you're ever interested, feel free to hit me up, and good luck!
    Last edited by Gobblebomb; 04-10-2018 at 06:41 AM.

Beta Player Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 56
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2
    Hey! I am starting a team, Crimson Tears, and we are recruiting... well... I am recruiting :P
    I have prior experience with e-sports and I can setup scrims for when our team is big enough.
    Lvl 75
    400 hours
    Gold 1 from last season
    West coast NA

If you are interested, here is the link to the discord server. All other info is on there; let me know me you have any questions!

https://discord.gg/nthQwAn

I know... only a lowly gold scrub... but I really didn't care for competitive so I gave up after the qualifiers.