Page 26 of 62 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast

Thread: April Happy Thread

Forum Moderator Grand Prince aexis2341's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 262
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1 year registered Overdrive Tagger First Class 5000 Experience Points Forum Tier 3
    https://wiki.teamfortress.com/w/imag...oot_rare08.wav

Senpai has noticed me *insert tears of joy here*
    She has accepted my follow request on Instagram. I know it's not a lot but I still am so damn happy like omg words cannot express how happy I'm right now it's just such an overwhelming feeling.
    Last edited by aexis2341; 04-16-2018 at 04:06 PM.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*
    Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the Forum's Code of Conduct.
    Need help regarding the game? You can submit a Support Ticket.
    Want to download the stand alone launcher? Click here.

Main goal in Paladins: Get every skin for Cassie

Forum Moderator Count HeidahnConrad's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 131
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 Tagger Second Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkure View Post
    But we are lacking nurses. Incredible, isn't it?
    In my country, there's an overpopulation of nurses, and I think I can safely say that a lot of nurses graduated in my country opted to go abroad for career opportunities or else face the risk of not getting a job for years. A documentary was actually made because of some nurses passing the board exam yet not having a job for years OR having a different job rather than nursing-related.

And yeah, you have that Lian reference.

To those getting rank promotions, Felicitations!
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted?
    Check out the Forum's Code of Conduct.

Want to submit a support ticket? Submit here

Thinking why the universe is infinite? I also wonder myself :v

Level
    Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 42
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 3 months registered Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2
    so THEN WE HAVE OUR PRIMUS OF HOUSE AICO!

Mycanthrope, PRIMUS OF HOUSE AICO!
    dont take no for an answer

ATTENNNNN -- TIONN!!!

READY ARMS!

SALUTE!!!
    BUFF SEA SERVERS!!

I MAIN FRONTLINES
    Im good with:
    Frontlines: Ash, Fernando, Terminus, Torvald, Khan, Inara, Makoa, Barik
    Support: Mal'damba, Jenos, Seris, Pip, Furia
    Damage: Viktor, Sha lin, Cassie, Willo
    Flank: Maeve

IGN: IamRick
    Current Rank: Qualifying

LONG LIVE THE MAGISTRATE!

Forum Moderator Grand Prince aexis2341's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 262
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1 year registered Overdrive Tagger First Class 5000 Experience Points Forum Tier 3

At first this used to trigger me but now it makes me happy.

And btw, the new mobile interface is really good.
    Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the Forum's Code of Conduct.
    Need help regarding the game? You can submit a Support Ticket.
    Want to download the stand alone launcher? Click here.

Main goal in Paladins: Get every skin for Cassie

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallachia View Post
    10/10 would punch Yings again, this time with Khan's emote while Ying is floating down.
    Not THIS Ying
    By the way, wait for my rant of today.

Quote Originally Posted by HeidahnConrad View Post
    In my country, there's an overpopulation of nurses, and I think I can safely say that a lot of nurses graduated in my country opted to go abroad for career opportunities or else face the risk of not getting a job for years.
    Tell them to come into Italy!

Quote Originally Posted by IamRick1996 View Post
    so THEN WE HAVE OUR PRIMUS OF HOUSE AICO!

Mycanthrope, PRIMUS OF HOUSE AICO!
    I wrote to his Discord to have a look here :-P

So, finally something on the happy thread to write. Yesterday, after a whole month of annoying BF crying, we tried ranked. -_-' Sometimes it seems I am dealing with a child. "Let's go ranked, let's go ranked, let's go ranked... I want Vivian skin!!!" "You don't even play Vivian ¬_¬ " "Yeah, but I want all the skins! ^^ "
    -_-'

We won. Incredible, isn't it? Maybe because we were coming by a long loosing streak in casual. However, the funny party is this, look at the team:

http://paladins.guru/match/pc/230987759

We were first banning. Tyra. Enemy team banned Moji. My team banned Zhin. Enemy team banned Seris.

First comment: I love how the team always discuss deeply about who to ban, I mean, it's incredible how the first one, when it's not me or BF, simply ignore whole team, not even ask "is anyone that wants champ-OP X?" or similar and just proceed with his/her own thoughts...

However, first pick was Fernando, by our Fernando main at level 64 (?), then they picked Jenos. First pick Jenos. Oooooh, amaaaazing! (Tyra's voice). So, you ban Seris and pick Jenos. As I wrote on the related topic as soon as the 4 bans (with only 7 supports and just 3 or them decent) had been announced. I LOVE being always right ^^

Team panicked. "I can play all the healers, even Grohk, don't worry". Plus, I was the last in picking, so probably enemies were thinking I was forced to fill the support role.
    In fact, at first round none of them picked cauterize (also in my team only 1, BF, picked it, by the way...).
    Well, what can I say? Healed more than Jenos, killed more than Jenos, damaged more than Jenos and stunned... well, I was the only one who could :-P

I have to admit that, in the final chat, I wrote "Nice try in banning Seris and picking Jenos. But there are people able to use Damba..."
    ^^

Still, HiRez, BALANCE YOUR SUPPORTS. This is a dirty trick and should not be happening if all supports were useful in the same way.
    I've finally found it!

New to the forum? Have a look >>>here<<<! Some useful answers.

#AggressiveSupports
    I'm tired of repeating the same things, watch this: link

"It's just Casual/ Go Ranked if you want a decent team/You are low tier, so you're bad." Rage

Level
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 6
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2
    Not THIS Ying
    By the way, wait for my rant of today.

Tell them to come into Italy!

I wrote to his Discord to have a look here :-P

So, finally something on the happy thread to write. Yesterday, after a whole month of annoying BF crying, we tried ranked. -_-' Sometimes it seems I am dealing with a child. "Let's go ranked, let's go ranked, let's go ranked... I want Vivian skin!!!" "You don't even play Vivian ¬_¬ " "Yeah, but I want all the skins! ^^ "
    -_-'

We won. Incredible, isn't it? Maybe because we were coming by a long loosing streak in casual. However, the funny party is this, look at the team:

http://paladins.guru/match/pc/230987759

We were first banning. Tyra. Enemy team banned Moji. My team banned Zhin. Enemy team banned Seris.

First comment: I love how the team always discuss deeply about who to ban, I mean, it's incredible how the first one, when it's not me or BF, simply ignore whole team, not even ask "is anyone that wants champ-OP X?" or similar and just proceed with his/her own thoughts...

However, first pick was Fernando, by our Fernando main at level 64 (?), then they picked Jenos. First pick Jenos. Oooooh, amaaaazing! (Tyra's voice). So, you ban Seris and pick Jenos. As I wrote on the related topic as soon as the 4 bans (with only 7 supports and just 3 or them decent) had been announced. I LOVE being always right ^^

Team panicked. "I can play all the healers, even Grohk, don't worry". Plus, I was the last in picking, so probably enemies were thinking I was forced to fill the support role.
    In fact, at first round none of them picked cauterize (also in my team only 1, BF, picked it, by the way...).
    Well, what can I say? Healed more than Jenos, killed more than Jenos, damaged more than Jenos and stunned... well, I was the only one who could :-P

I have to admit that, in the final chat, I wrote "Nice try in banning Seris and picking Jenos. But there are people able to use Damba..."
    ^^

Still, HiRez, BALANCE YOUR SUPPORTS. This is a dirty trick and should not be happening if all supports were useful in the same way.
    I should level my grohk so I don't get smashed in ranked for picking a lv0 champ tbh

But yeah it's always fun to see those ban Seris guys get countered so hard by a damba

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    I have 3 loadouts for Grohk. One pure healing, one pure dmg, one hybrid one. Feel free to steal!
    I've finally found it!

New to the forum? Have a look >>>here<<<! Some useful answers.

#AggressiveSupports
    I'm tired of repeating the same things, watch this: link

"It's just Casual/ Go Ranked if you want a decent team/You are low tier, so you're bad." Rage

Level
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 38
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Dathedr View Post
    I should level my grohk so I don't get smashed in ranked for picking a lv0 champ tbh

But yeah it's always fun to see those ban Seris guys get countered so hard by a damba
    Nothing funnier when damba get countered hard by pip in both healing and dmg. Nothing.
    Remember why we play a game..

Is to have FUN

BUFF SEA SERVER, DAMMIT!

Level
    Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 42
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 3 months registered Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2
    I have 3 loadouts for Grohk. One pure healing, one pure dmg, one hybrid one. Feel free to steal!
    I have 5 :P. one for main healbot with healer talent. another for main healbot with curse talent. another as flank support with curse talent. another main healbot for gourd talent. and then lastly cc strong support that can be used with any talent, but specifically gourd talent.

EDIT: Woops. misread that. I was thinking of damba hahaha

HAHAHAHA

game with archie and dathedr :P and this one is the most intense one in casual where im still practicing khan

This is the highest amount of damage i have ever dealt with khan, which furthers my belief that khan is shit

Lost the match, but hey. i had fun throwing moji off the map because shes fucking cancer.

In this match i found two things:

One. Theres a limit on how long you can hold on to an enemy champ before khan automatically throws him/she/it away.

Two. You cant ult grab enemy khan as soon as he ult throws you away. theres a range limit on the ult grab, and theres a moment of silence right after being punched away, by the time the silence is over, enemy khan would be too far to ult grab. I was planning that if ever enemy khan tries to ult me away, the best i can do is to take him with me haha. but too bad it didnt work
    Last edited by IamRick1996; 04-17-2018 at 10:51 PM.
    BUFF SEA SERVERS!!

I MAIN FRONTLINES
    Im good with:
    Frontlines: Ash, Fernando, Terminus, Torvald, Khan, Inara, Makoa, Barik
    Support: Mal'damba, Jenos, Seris, Pip, Furia
    Damage: Viktor, Sha lin, Cassie, Willo
    Flank: Maeve

IGN: IamRick
    Current Rank: Qualifying

LONG LIVE THE MAGISTRATE!

Level
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 61
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered Tagger First Class
    Your grokh has a gourd?

If you want to submit a Bug help us test the new Paladins Bug Reporting Template

Want to open a Ticket? Please use this form: https://www.hirezstudios.com/submit-support-ticket/