Thread: ying card idea

Beta Player Recruit clevercleric's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 37
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class 7 days registered 100 Experience Points

Lightbulb ying card idea

i think a cool card for her might be one that allows her illusions to stay up for a few tenths of a second after she dies? maybe like, .4s/.8s/1.2s/1.6s/2.0s, or something like that? not much, but enough that the illusion has a chance to possibly heal one or two more times before disappearing, or for resonance Yings to possibly get in range of an enemy before exploding? maybe it only applies to one illusion, or to both for less time - i'm pretty new to the game, so i don't know exactly how to make this card balance, if there's any way - i just think it would be cool for death not to cut the illusion's time so short, especially if it just spawned. let me know what you think! :)

Level
    Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 6
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2

Question +0 | Just a comment.

Quote Originally Posted by clevercleric
    i think a cool card for her might be one that allows her illusions to stay up for a few tenths of a second after she dies? maybe like, .4s/.8s/1.2s/1.6s/2.0s, or something like that?
    It should be a default mechanic of every champion with deployables like for example Ying's illusions or Barik's turrets. They should have an ability to stay for a while when the owner dies. Shattered Ying's illusions that are chasing enemy, disappear while she dies, dealing no damage. For example in battle Ying versus Androxus, she have to waste a time to deploy [Q] Illusion, then activate [RMB] Shatter and then wait until illusions will explode. Androxus can still shoot while she's doing this so it should be a compensate for Ying. Even when she dies, she can still kill or do some damage to opponents so team can finish them easier.

Beta Player Esquire TorWebWeaver's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 19
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Tagger Second Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Nayunami View Post
    It should be a default mechanic of every champion with deployables like for example Ying's illusions or Barik's turrets. They should have an ability to stay for a while when the owner dies. Shattered Ying's illusions that are chasing enemy, disappear while she dies, dealing no damage. For example in battle Ying versus Androxus, she have to waste a time to deploy [Q] Illusion, then activate [RMB] Shatter and then wait until illusions will explode. Androxus can still shoot while she's doing this so it should be a compensate for Ying. Even when she dies, she can still kill or do some damage to opponents so team can finish them easier.
    THIS! It shouldn't be a card or talent, it should be a default mechanic as you said. It's one of the things Paladins' peers does better & it's bizarre to me that characters' deployables "die" when the champion does. What's the point in the deployables having their own health gauge (particularly Ying's illusions) if they're kaput when the champ is?

There are certainly more pressing things to fix in the game but I would really like this addressed at some point.

Beta Player Grand Prince aexis2341's Avatar
    Alyssa is my country, Cassie my city and Furia my street
    Level
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 11
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1 year registered Overdrive Tagger First Class 5000 Experience Points Forum Tier 3
    This should be a mechanic it self and not a card.
    Main goal in Paladins: Get every skin for Cassie
    I'm a simple man, if I see a redhead I'm happy.
    Senpai has noticed me
    Someone knows which is the best spray
    Best girl according to me
    Cassie approved my post number 2341

Fun fact: Cassie came out on my bday so she's a present technically speaking

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    Same, it should go on base kit. And make those clones explode faster.
    I've finally found it!

New to the forum? Have a look >>>here<<<! Some useful answers.

#StopPlayingSupports
    Let them see how a game with shit-nerfed supports is.