Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered

Ghost, the Grim Reaper (Support)

Ghost, the Grim Reaper
    Health: 2400
    Speed: 365
    Class: Support

[LMB] Sickle
    Throw your sickle, dealing 600 damage and then pulling it back by the chain.
    - No reload, has the same range limit of Makoa's Anchor pre-OB68.
    - Takes a total of 1 second to pull back from the max range limit.
    - You can perform other actions while shooting.

[RMB] Reaping
    Throw a special, ghostly sickle that deals 800 damage and heals you for the damage dealt. It also slows the enemy hit by 25% for 2 seconds, dealing 100 damage every second. The sickle will return afterwards, allowing the use of RMB again on an ally within 2 seconds to heal them by the total damage dealt.
    - You only heal yourself by the initial instant hit. Allies are healed by both the initial hit plus the DoT.
    - 12s cooldown. It starts after re-using the skill to heal or after the 2 seconds of inactivity.

[Q] Dimensional Trap
    Fire a ghostly essence that sends the target hit into the ghouls' dimension, making them unable to use their weapon and skills and receive any effects at all for 2 seconds. This ability is treated as a debuff rather than CC.
    - 14s cooldown. Starts when the effect ends.
    - Duration cannot be diminished by CC reduction.
    - Target can still be seen and move around, but can't be damaged, healed, CCed, debuffed or etc.
    - The shot is fast and has no range limit.

[F] Soul Bind
    Bind your soul with a targeted ally, making both share all damage but granting both 90% damage reduction for up to 2 seconds whilst you are unable to use your weapons or abilities. Can be cancelled earlier.
    - 14s cooldown.
    - Has a range limit similar to Seris' Restore Soul, but once you activate it you can move freely as well.

[E] Harvest
    Summon a deadly spectral sickle and perform a wide swing in an arch in front of you, dealing 1800 damage to all enemies and 1800 healing to all allies in the way.
    - Has a pre-fire of 1 second and a post-fire of 0.5s.
    - This should have a reasonable range, like 115% of Terminus' melee.

Talents

Master Harvester
    Reaping heals for the full amount regardless of the damage dealt and it heals 20% more.

Tameless Souls
    Soul Bind grants you CC immunity and your ally 50% CC reduction for its duration.

Certain Death
    After Dimensional Trap, the enemy is crippled for 2s.

Cards

Quick Death: Fire {3|3}% faster.
    Still Alive: Gain {60|60} Health.
    Sharpened Blade: Gain {6|6}% Lifesteal.
    Weightless Body: Move {3|3}% faster.

Fast Sowning: Reduce the cooldown of Reaping by {0.4|0.4}s.
    Unstanched: Enemies hit by Reaping receive {10|10}% less healing for 3s.
    Harvesting: The initial hit from Reaping heals yourself by an additional {200|25}.
    The Reaper Comes: Gain {8|8}% more speed for 2s if you hit your enemy with Reaping.

A Ghost Must Haunt: Reduce the cooldown of Dimensional Trap by {0.25|0.25}s.
    Frightened: During Dimensional Trap, the target hit is slowed by {5|5}%.
    Death Sentence: After Dimensional Trap, the enemy receives {5|5}% more damage for 2s.
    Can't Escape: The target hit by Dimensional Trap is revealed for {1|1}s.

Dimensional Help: After Soul Bind, you and your ally are healed by {100|50} Health.
    One Step Closer: Increase the range of Soul Bind by {10|10}%.
    Will to Survive: Activating Soul Bind provides {6|6}% more speed to self and ally for 2 seconds.
    Strong Binding: Reduce the cooldown of Soul Bind by {0.4|0.4}s.
    Last edited by Sheklon; 04-27-2019 at 05:07 PM.

Beta Player Grand Prince Rauyne's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 246
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 10000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 4
    I have to say, when I saw Grim Reaper I set my expectations low because these kind of Champions are usually very commonly done and not in a unique way. I'm glad I took the time to read this because this is an interesting take on the common.

Lmb:This is an interesting take on a semi-melee Champion, and one of the very few ways to make them playable in a shooter.

Rmb:My only problem with this is how the game will react to this skill. The life steal is counted as CC but the healing would most likely still be affected by Cauterize. If players have both Resilience and Cauterize would this ultimately put the healing at Zero or will it actually cause a negative heal? I believe the life drain should just be a bonus to the skill. In the end though this is an interesting way of healing your teammates and I like it.

Q:This is interesting, but I think a duration of 3s is too high. 1.5-2s may be a good duration for this skill. Very nice skill for forcing an enemy out of play for a duration can easily turn the battle in your favor.

F:I like this skill as well, and luckily it can be canceled early. If it was not able to it would be a bad skill to use since it would place you and another teammate out of the fray making it 3v5, it can be good for saving a teammate or using it on the Tank at the last moment to keep the game going.

E:This should have a limit of how much damage can be stored if you deal roughly 5k damage, from my understanding your are essentially healing for 5k to all of your teammates which is a severely high output.

Other than what was stated this was an interesting and well thought out idea. I'm hoping to expect more from you.
    Rauyne's Champion Concept Thread

Rauyne's Champion Concept Request

#NerfDamage
    #IncreaseTTK

#HelpYourSupports

Beta Player Sovereign Prince Sheklon's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 285
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rauyne View Post
    I have to say, when I saw Grim Reaper I set my expectations low because these kind of Champions are usually very commonly done and not in a unique way. I'm glad I took the time to read this because this is an interesting take on the common.

Lmb:This is an interesting take on a semi-melee Champion, and one of the very few ways to make them playable in a shooter.

Rmb:My only problem with this is how the game will react to this skill. The life steal is counted as CC but the healing would most likely still be affected by Cauterize. If players have both Resilience and Cauterize would this ultimately put the healing at Zero or will it actually cause a negative heal? I believe the life drain should just be a bonus to the skill. In the end though this is an interesting way of healing your teammates and I like it.

Q:This is interesting, but I think a duration of 3s is too high. 1.5-2s may be a good duration for this skill. Very nice skill for forcing an enemy out of play for a duration can easily turn the battle in your favor.

F:I like this skill as well, and luckily it can be canceled early. If it was not able to it would be a bad skill to use since it would place you and another teammate out of the fray making it 3v5, it can be good for saving a teammate or using it on the Tank at the last moment to keep the game going.

E:This should have a limit of how much damage can be stored if you deal roughly 5k damage, from my understanding your are essentially healing for 5k to all of your teammates which is a severely high output.

Other than what was stated this was an interesting and well thought out idea. I'm hoping to expect more from you.
    Lmb: Thanks, and yeah, introducing melee/semi-melee mechanics in a shooter game can be quite problematic to balance.

Rmb: Now that you said it, I didn't think deeper about that. Indeed, there are many counters to this skill. Well, if you have both Resilience and Cauterize maxed, the total healing in the end would be a mere 61 HP [(600 from the initial hit + 10 from the lingering effect) / 10]. I'll try to think of something better, safer to use.

Q: Hmm, maybe you're right. I was thinking about putting the same duration of Torvald's shield, but on second thought, this could be unfair. I'll leave it as 2 seconds, because of the long cooldown and because it seems more significant than 1.5s.

F: That's what I thought! Thanks.

E: You're absolutely right, I can't believe I missed that.

Thanks for your review and kind words.
    Last edited by Sheklon; 03-29-2018 at 01:16 AM.

Level
    Achievements:
    Updated (04/11/18).
    • Reaping [RMB] reworked.
      • Now its initial hit heals you instantly and you can choose which (single) ally to heal after using the skill.

• Harvest [E] reworked.
      • No longer heals the full team based on damage dealt throughout the match, but instead has a flat healing (or damage) value for targets that you hit.

• Changed/Rebalanced some cards and Talents.

Beta Player Grand Prince Harlequin98's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 402
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 Forum Tier 3 1 year registered
    Very nice concept! I especially like the RMB and Ultimate; both are really cool and appropriately named. Talents seem well made as well. As for feedback, the F needs some adjustments. While removing a teammate from the match temporarily is a fun idea, it'll probably be too strong where it can nullify enemy Ultimates and such.
    Congratulations, you've noticed my post.
    I'm your typical nerdy high schooler; it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. I'm also a chronic gamer who couldn't afford full priced games, a salty Torvald main, and an antisocial logophile. I take high regards towards strategy games, contemporary literature, bad movies, otaku culture, and electronic music.

My Champion Concepts.
    The Magistrate needs you!
    Welcome to the CCCC!

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Harlequin98 View Post
    Very nice concept! I especially like the RMB and Ultimate; both are really cool and appropriately named. Talents seem well made as well. As for feedback, the F needs some adjustments. While removing a teammate from the match temporarily is a fun idea, it'll probably be too strong where it can nullify enemy Ultimates and such.
    Thanks, I appreciate your comment! As for the F, I think you're right, it could make Ghost an unfun champion to play against. So, I've changed the skill from this:

[F] Soul Bind
    Bind your soul with a targeted ally, making both untargetable for 2 seconds. None of you can use your weapons and abilities or receive any effects for the duration. Can be cancelled earlier.
    - 14s cooldown.
    - Has a range limit similar to Jenos' Astral Mark.
    to this (what you'll see on the OP now):

[F] Soul Bind
    Bind your soul with a targeted ally, making both share all damage but granting both 90% damage reduction for up to 2 seconds whilst you are unable to use your weapons or abilities. Can be cancelled earlier.
    - 14s cooldown.
    - Has a range limit similar to Seris' Restore Soul, but once you activate it you can move freely as well.
    Which I think it's still an powerful, useful skill, but more fair overall.