Thread: Yosai - The Imposing (Tank Concept)

Level
    Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 83
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points

Yosai - The Imposing (Tank Concept)

Yosai - The Imposing

Role Frontline
    Health 5000
    Mobility 375
    Weapon Spear with double blade

Lore

The Immortal Lady, The Queen Warrior, The Imposing are just some of the titles that Yosai has. Different legends from differents parts around the world say that when everything is at the border of the end an unstoppable presence appears to give a end to the chaos. There has been a lot of wars where an female form appears in the top of a mountain with light around her lifting up a Spear that sticks in the ground making a Flash even more stronger than the sun and any life form disappears. She just appear when is necessary any warrior or beast has could beat her Light. After being absent for 1000 years she appeared when the war between the Magistrate and Resistance began to give a end to this war.

Abilities

LMB Spear Cannon: Yosai will shot spikes made of energy from the front cannon of her Spear every 0.2 seconds dealing 140 of damage
    20 ammo 1.3 Reload

RMB Slicer: Yosai will slash with her Spear every 0.85 dealing 600 of damage

Q Defender's Zone: Yosai will delimit an zone which grants 35% of damage reduction and CC immunity to you and your allies, lasts 5 seconds
    CD 13

F Heavy Shot: Yosai will prepare her weapon during 1 second to shot a powerful projectile that deals 850 of damage from the back cannon of her Spear, without limit range which stun for 1 seconds
    CD 9

E Flash: You will create an zone around you that absord any foe's damage for 2 seconds unleashing all the absorbed damage to enemies stunning them by 1 second and dealing the 80% of the damage that they dealt to you - It deals a minimun damage of 400

Talents

1) Disabling: Your Heavy Shot deals more damage with more distance's difference and it Cripple the enemy for 1.2 seconds, but no longer stun

2) Recovering: Defender's Zone now increase the ally healing inside for 20% and heals by 100 per second

3) Crusher: Increase the Attack speed of your Spear Cannon by 50% and increase the ammo to 30 but deals 14% less damage

4) Bleed out: Your attacks deals 20% more damage to enemies being healed
    Last edited by M0NT4GN3; 07-10-2018 at 12:08 PM.

Evie is the best Champion

I live in Venezuela - I love talk about balance - Trying to reach Evie Leaderboard with 25 fps

Level
    Achievements:
    UPDATED
    -General changes
    -Talents reworked
    -Abilities reworked

I live in Venezuela - I love talk about balance - Trying to reach Evie Leaderboard with 25 fps

Beta Player Sovereign Prince Sheklon's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 29
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by M0NT4GN3 View Post
    Yosai - The Imposing

Role Frontline
    Health 5000
    Mobility 375
    Weapon Spear with double blade

Lore

In Coming

Abilities

LMB Spear Cannon: Yosai will shot spikes made of energy from the front cannon of her Spear every 0.25 seconds dealing 150 of damage
    18 ammo 1.3 Reload

RMB Slicer: Yosai will slash with her Spear every 0.85 dealing 600 of damage

Q Defender's Zone: Yosai will delimit an zone which grants 35% of damage reduction and CC immunity to your allies and you, lasts 5 seconds
    CD 13

F Heavy Shot: Yosai will prepare her weapon during 1 second to shot a powerful projectile that deals 850 of damage from the back cannon of her Spear, without limit range which stun for 0.8 seconds
    CD 9

E Rain of Pain: Yosai will rotate continually her Spear for 3 seconds dealing a total of 1400 of damage

Talents

1) Disabling: Your Heavy Shot deals more damage with more distance's difference and it Cripple the enemy for 1.2 seconds, but no longer stun

2) Recovering: Defender's Zone now increase the ally healing inside for 25% and reduce the foe's healing inside for 25%

3) Crusher: Now killing an enemy with Spear Cannon will create an explosion in are which deals 450 of damage

4) Bleed out: Your Slicer now deals 10% more damage to enemies being healed
    LMB - Good DPS for a frontliner, she has a nice damage output.

RMB - Wait, is this a melee attack? Does it not have a cooldown, which means it's basically an alternate weapon ability? Damn, this is exactly what I hoped Furia to be. I really like this idea a lot. I would add some special effect to this though; althought the melee strike deals slightly more damage than the LMB, it doesn't feel that great to use when you could just your primary fire. Maybe you should add a 1s slow or stun after 3 hits and make it so that Yosai has a 1.5s delay to start attacking with her spear again after that slow/stun?

Q - This is a regular skill. I mean, it's a good ability (really good, actually), but it isn't especially original. Damage reduction is to be expected from frontliners, and Khan and Grohk already give CC immunity - on that matter, though, they grant CC immunity by using Talents, and not by their base kit, and I suggest you do the same because there is a reason for that (CC immunity is too strong to come at base, mostly if it applies to allies as well).

F - This is cool, but maybe it should stun for at least 1 second, otherwise resilience would kill this ability even on level 1. At the same time, though, it deals a lot of damage behind a low cooldown. I think this could be balanced a bit, either on damage or on cooldown.

E - The concept is great, but why does it deal less damage than regular weapon shots? It's an ultimate, it should deal the same or more.

Talents - they are nice, but Bleed Out is underpowered and both Crusher and Bleed Out would hardly ever be picked compared to the other 2 Talents (they are just better).
    Last edited by Sheklon; 07-06-2018 at 03:37 PM.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thanks

This is one of my forgotten concepts and will be updated like these concepts: Bite The Liberartor - Rade The Foreigner - Hope The Knight Shielded - And one of my favorites Serot The Desert's Fear

Level
    Achievements:
    UPDATED

-Added Lore
    -Changes in abilities
    -Changes in Talents