Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Open Beta 67.5 Update Notes (aka Hotfix #1) | March 14

Beta Player Baron
    Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 4 50000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Awards:
    Posting Award

Open Beta 67.5 Update Notes (aka Hotfix #1) | March 14

The Realm Restored
    Open Beta 67.5 Update Notes | March 14th
    Beta Expectations

Ok, I know what you're thinking. What's with this OB67.5 title? This started off as a hotfix, but Hi-Rez Chris and the team had other ideas. They wanted to make it bigger & better.

So we added some balance to address some pressing concerns. We made a UI pass and cleaned up some things. We fixed some more bugs.

Thus, Hotfix#1 became: OB67.5

Note: With console being delayed a day or two, these changes will now be picked up and included in the next Console release (66+67).

EDIT: Fixed a spelling error that incorrectly indicated 67+68 instead of 66+67
    EDIT: Added price for Strix & Terminus VIP Skins

VIP
    • New additions to the VIP Store
      • Terminus Jottun Collection for 80,000 VIP Points
      • Strix Infiltrator Collection for 80,000 VIP Points

GENERAL/BUG FIXES

GENERAL

• Fixed a rare case where players could select another Champions Legendary after reconnecting to a match.
    • Fixed a rare case where players could select a new Loadout after reconnecting to a match.
    • Fixed a rare crash instance from 32-Bit Machines.
    • Fixed an issue where the Reveal Mechanic would not properly reveal through Blinds.
      • Developer Comments: There are further inconsistencies with the Reveal mechanic that will be addressed in OB68.
    • Tutorial no longer directs players to the Chest Screen after completion.
    • Fixed an issue where players could briefly respawn invisibile in rare instances.
    • Fixed an issue where players could appear completely invisible in rare instances.
    • Fixed an issue where players could be stuck in their Stealth Mesh in rare instances.

USER INTERFACE
    • Fixed an issue where the Death Recap would not display if a players Skill Bar was not centered.
    • Fixed an issue where the Ult Preview Sound Button on the Champions Ability page would not play.
    • Fixed an issue where some abilities had their text cut off in the Abilities tab of the Champion menu.
    • Removed the purchase button for the Frostmare Mount and Zhin Barbarian Skin.
    • Updated the Paladins logo on the Login Screen.
    • Updated several outdated UI descriptions.
    • Updated several outdated loading tips.
    • Added a timeout message if a loadout fails to be imported.
    • Re-enabled the option to Import decks.
    • Updated First Win of the Day text to accurately reflect the Gold earned.
    • Fixed an issue with end of match lobby, where players credits and items would not display accurately.

BALANCE

Developer Comments: We adjusted several movement speed Cards to address some specific interactions where Champions could achieve extremely high move speeds. Moji was over-performing, so we raised the cooldowns on Scamper and Magic Barrier. We will continue to monitor her performance and adjust as needed.

Champions

• Lex
      • Assail (Card)
        • Gain {8|8}% -> {5|5}% Movement Speed during In Pursuit.
      • Conditioned (Card)
        • Gain {5|5}% -> {3|3}% Movement speed.
      • Inescapable (Card)
        • You gain {7|7}% -> {5|5}% Movement Speed when you are within 60 units of your Retribution target.

• Lian
      • Divine Right (Card)
        • Gain {10|10}% -> {5|5}% Movement Speed for 2s -> 3s after using Grace.
      • Highborn (Card)
        • Gain {5|5}% -> {3|3}% Movement Speed.
      • Signet Ring (Card)
        • Gain {10|10}% -> {7|7}% Movement Speed for 3s when using Presence.

• Moji
      • Scamper (Ability)
        • Increased cooldown from 5s -> 7s
      • Magic Barrier (Ability)
        • Increased cooldown from 7s -> 10s

• Skye
      • Dissipate (Card)
        • Gain {15|15}% -> {10|10}% Movement Speed for 3s when entering Smoke Screen.
      • Ninja (Card)
        • Gain {8|8}% -> {5|5}% additional Movement Speed during Hidden.
      • Slip Away (Card)
        • Gain {5|5}% -> {3|3}% movement speed when Out of Combat.
      • Victory Rush (Card)
        • Gain {15|15}% -> {10|10}% Movement Speed for 12s -> 8s after getting a kill.
    Last edited by HiRezJuJu; 03-18-2018 at 10:55 AM.

Beta Player Sovereign Prince ernhn's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 135
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Seriously, how long are you still going to nerf Skye? Her base speed is the slowest in flank class. She was already slower than Buck, Lex, Maeve and she's the one to get another movement nerf? Lex compensates his lack of movement with his absurd burst damage, so I don't think this nerf on him will be effective enough. Maeve already has good burst output alongside mobility that goes every direction. Buck still hasn't got any nerfs since his damage was reduced to 700 from 800 in ob65(I think). And no nerfs to undead Zhin? But all I see is Skye getting nerfs with each patch. I wish to speak Hi-Rez Chris about this please.
    I will make sure to report all bugs and unbalances as much as i can so i'll be able to enjoy the game without catching cancer.

RIP SKYE, THE TWILIGHT ASSASSIN (Closed Beta-OB64)
    RIP YING, THE BLOSSOM (Closed Beta-OB62)

Beta Player Viscount AsphyxiaXT's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 126
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by ernhn View Post
    Seriously, how long are you still going to nerf Skye? Her base speed is the slowest in flank class. She was already slower than Buck, Lex, Maeve and she's the one to get another movement nerf? Lex compensates his lack of movement with his absurd burst damage, so I don't think this nerf on him will be effective enough. Maeve already has good burst output alongside mobility that goes every direction. Buck still hasn't got any nerfs since his damage was reduced to 700 from 800 in ob65(I think). And no nerfs to undead Zhin? I wish to speak Hi-Rez Chris about this please.
    Skye with that smoke bomb build is the most cancerous thing in this game right now, especially with stealth bugging and her character model just being gone even when not in stealth lol.

Zhin, Moji, and Talus need nerfs, just simple facts. Lex damage needs dropped, but that'll never happen.
    AsphyxiaXT
    The Insane
    Twitch: Twitch.tv/AsphyxiaXT
    Twitter: Twitter.com/Asphyxia_XT

Please revert Kinessa's scope!

Beta Player Viscount AsphyxiaXT's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 126
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2 1 year registered
    @HiRezJuJu can we expect play of the games to work with ob67.5?
    AsphyxiaXT
    The Insane
    Twitch: Twitch.tv/AsphyxiaXT
    Twitter: Twitter.com/Asphyxia_XT

Please revert Kinessa's scope!

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by AsphyxiaXT View Post
    Skye with that smoke bomb build is the most cancerous thing in this game right now, especially with stealth bugging and her character model just being gone even when not in stealth lol.
    That smoke bomb build requires close range which is easily countered by illuminate 2 that costs only 400. Also her stealth bug lets enemies to see her even without illuminate so It doesn't help her at all, or any other stealth champs. She either needs a rework on F or a higher dps.
    I will make sure to report all bugs and unbalances as much as i can so i'll be able to enjoy the game without catching cancer.

Level
    Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 21
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    i came here thinking this was an early april fools patch notes joke. instead i find hi-rez listening to the community.

Level
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 99
    Achievements:
    Skye's ninja card still gives additional movement Speed? How can it be additional movement Speed if there is No base movement Speed?

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Leafstorm View Post
    Skye's ninja card still gives additional movement Speed? How can it be additional movement Speed if there is No base movement Speed?
    I think they don't really follow the patches they release lol I wonder if devs still think she has 1400 dps with 30% movement boost. And a poison bolt that doesn't get outhealed by every healer in a second. Not to mention her poison bolt legendary was nerfed too and her only viable legendary is smoke and dagger which requires close range attack to finish off target from Skye who is easily countered by illuminate that was buffed before ob64.

Level
    Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 93
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    I really like this
    Maybe the Skye nerf was kinda unnecessary because she's slow (and the only way to "fix" that is with cards), but i hope that she will be getting some love in OB68
    LET'S GET THIS KNIFE PARTY STARTED

Hi-Rez Chris is the best Waifu btw

Another (outdated) Maeve Guide:

Level
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 57
    Achievements:
    The bug fixes are very much welcome but another Skye nerf? Seriously guys? She is already barely viable in casual. What is exactly the point behind nerfing her?