Thread: Matchmaking needs a serious reset

Member Baronet
    Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 75
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points

Matchmaking needs a serious reset

Just look at this game... To matchmaking it looked fair because of our teams higher elo overall... but these players were really bad compared to the enemy and just had high elo from playing lots of siege or something like that. I also healed quite a bit more than enemy healers but it made no difference...

When I looked at the guy with the highest elo who was probably the reason for this game being so unbalanced I saw this.

Really 46% win rate and ranked 3000 in siege, this is why so many games are just plain unfair. It needs a hard reset and rank should be based on win rate and not how many games you play, I think the game modes getting split into classic and arcade modes before has a lot to do with this and really screwed up matchmaking after removing cards unbound.
    Last edited by Ch1ngCh0ng; 03-13-2018 at 02:34 PM.

Member Marquess
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 204
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 10000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    yes it's no fun at all since last patch. before it was already terrible but now literally unplayable.
    just being teamed up with feeders vs pre-made teams etc.

Planet Namek
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger Second Class 50000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 4 Forum Tier 3
    Posting Award
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the Forum's Code of Conduct.

HiRezAlyssa's Personal Power Ranger.

Moderator Unbound
    “We want the focal point of the ban system in Paladins to be about fun ways to ban your champion to your favored banystyle.”