Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: when is the OB68 pts update?

Level
    Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 65
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 3 months registered Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by HiRezAlyssa View Post
    Hey there! Our OB68 Update Showcase is scheduled for next Thursday, March 22nd, and we plan to release PTS the same day.
    OHHH ITS PRETTY CLOSE

Quote Originally Posted by NaixSenpai View Post
    you mean weapon and body will be different slots ?
    As I understood it, yes. The weapon may have a different skin. I think this is because there are some stand alone weapon skins like festive weapons or the xmas weapon skins or something else
    BUFF SEA SERVERS!!

I MAIN FRONTLINES
    Im good with:
    Frontlines: Ash, Fernando, Terminus, Torvald, Khan, Inara
    Support: Mal'damba, Jenos, Seris, Pip
    Damage: Viktor, Sha lin, Cassie, Lian, Willo, Tyra
    Flank: Maeve

IGN: IamRick
    Current Rank: Platinum V

LONG LIVE THE MAGISTRATE!

Level
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 76
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 Tagger Second Class 1000 Experience Points
    I am actually a little sad about the changes with the skins.
    Sure, cool looking skins are nice and all, but it can ruin existing skins.
    I fore example dislike the headpiece of raeve maeve and prefere to just put cat ears on maeve.

Why not create new "all-in-one"-skins, that disable the option for accessories, while the old mix and match skins stay untouched?
    New complex skins and old, potentialy mixed skins. Huzzah!

Beta Player Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 34
    I think your ideea is the best thing the can do without loosing more players . Ok le them push theyr new uncustomizable skins but the old ones, the ones we really love that can be customized they sould let them be, let all the old skins as they are and they won't have another backlash from what is lef of this community.

Level
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 45
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Actually I'm directly against this. I already dumped over 60€ into this game and that was mainly because of the customizable skins. I spent all that money so that I can create my "own" look(plus if I didn't like a part of a skin I could always just not equip it).

I dont think this would be well received at all, especially after the whole cards unbound fiasco. This is something people(myself included) have spent a lot of money on, and to have it taken away well... lets just say this can backfire super easily. That is unless the performance gain was really massive(20+ fps gain) I hardly see it as worth it.

The optimal solution would be to simply introduce a sort complete package skins that cannot be broken down into pieces, but keep the old skins and customization in the game. That would satisfy both camps, but then again considering Hi-reze's record when it comes to listening to community I wouldn't hold my breath.

Level
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 12
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    Honestly, I don't mind the change in the way skins work. I mean, I love mixing and matching, but when it comes to actually playing the game, I don't pay any attention to how my teammates or the enemy looks like. all I see is which champion they are playing as. I understand why those who spent money for certain skins would be upset, however.

Beta Player Baronet
    Level
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 72
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Forum Tier 2 Tagger First Class 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by HiRezAlyssa View Post
    Hey there! Our OB68 Update Showcase is scheduled for next Thursday, March 22nd, and we plan to release PTS the same day.
    thanks i'm looking forward to it (if that is the right way of saying it)
    main champions
    • pip
    • maeve
    • inara
    • vivian
    • khaan

sub main champions
    • evie
    • ruckus/makoa
    • viktor
    • moji
    • fernando (aka the flamboyant man)

level 30+ champions

pip: the rogue alchemist
    maeve: of blades

golden guns
    pip

KHAAAAAAN!

FIX PIP! REEEEEEEEE!

reason i love the women in paladins
    the butts
    dem thick thighs
    the jiggle physics
    their personality's
    and great skins that bring out the beauty of the women in paladins

Beta Player Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 38
    I don't mind if the "mix and match" is going to be removed. Please make Lian's dusk skin set available again.

Beta Player Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 32
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class 3 months registered 250 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester
    well sense there are so many weapon skins without body skins the weapon part of a champion will still stay interchangeable with the body/head in OB 68

Beta Player Count
    Level
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 175
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravielsk View Post
    Actually I'm directly against this. I already dumped over 60€ into this game and that was mainly because of the customizable skins. I spent all that money so that I can create my "own" look(plus if I didn't like a part of a skin I could always just not equip it).

I dont think this would be well received at all, especially after the whole cards unbound fiasco. This is something people(myself included) have spent a lot of money on, and to have it taken away well... lets just say this can backfire super easily. That is unless the performance gain was really massive(20+ fps gain) I hardly see it as worth it.

The optimal solution would be to simply introduce a sort complete package skins that cannot be broken down into pieces, but keep the old skins and customization in the game. That would satisfy both camps, but then again considering Hi-reze's record when it comes to listening to community I wouldn't hold my breath.
    There is one amazing big fix that comes from not having the ability to mix and match skins and that is improved hit boxed between your head and body making those bs shots from around the corner or the I swear that was suppose to be a head shot moments feel a lot less consistent.
    Favorite Support: Ying ,Maldamba
    Favorite Flank: Maeve and Talus
    Favorite Damage: Strix Sha Lin
    Favorite FL: Terminus Ash