Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: [DETAILED] ALT+TAB during Loading Screen causes Black Screen.

Member Esquire
    Level
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 5
    Achievements:
    Forum Tier 2 Closed Beta Tester 31 days registered Tagger Second Class 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    F11 activated/deactivated window

Level
    Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 4
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    HI, REZ !

Yes, it's worth the fat, pink comic sans !

Could we have at least SOME FEEDBACK about this bug ?

IT HAPPENS TO SOMEONE ALMOST EVERY GAME ! In ranked too !

That is gamebreaking and that's without taking into account the pysche gfx bug and the real client crashes too !

HELLO, BEFORE INCREASING PRICES OF EVERYTHING, YOU MIGHT WANT TO ADDRESS SUCH URGENT BUGFIXES !!1

Like SERIOUSLY ?

This updates notes were a joke.
    Are you genuinely expecting people to give even MORE money when literally EVERY SINGLE GAME is a 4v5 ?!

Come on and at least GIVE FEEDBACK, seriously, how is it that hard ?!

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 15
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    agree that this is a huge game breaking bug that hi rez really needs to address.
    ppl saying just dont alt + tab really arent looking out for the overall well-being of the game.
    seeing as that is the time where you are most likely wanting to alt tab to check something real quick while waiting

also i dont always get black screen but sometimes the loading screen just freezes (little blue ball at bottom right stops spinning)

i have also run into a more severe version of this bug where i can ctrl+alt+del to bring up task manager
    and i can see it in the programs when i alt tab. but even when i alt tab to task manager it does not show up on top of
    paladins, it seems like paladins has completely taken over the gpu ability to draw other apps to the screen while frozen.
    and i have to do a complete restart.

i have also run into this bug while alt tabbing before the initial game startup screens. the hi rez and georgia peach ones.

gtx1080, i7-7700k, evo pro SSD etc