Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Nerf annoying Moji please!!!

Beta Player Baron TheTornPrince's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 45
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    She's easier to deal with right now, she's really balanced at the moment. No further nerfs needed.

Level
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 6
    Achievements:
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points
    Hasn't she been nerfed enough? She already lost her 5s invulnerablity state and constant sprinting. I think she's alright now.

I guess changing the lmb/rmb combo is also fair, but I think she's been hammered enough. What about top-tier Bucks and Andro that mop the floor with the bunny? They're just as bad tooo!

Level
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 36
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Tagger Second Class 250 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester
    The only thing why I'm annoyed by Moji is her projectile's spreading on RMB. It's like Smoke Bomb when she uses it. You can't see her, you can't see her head and you can't see where she's going to go next. IMO she needs same changes on her projectile's animation as Fernando's Fire Lance(Which got changed in Ob68 and I'm so happy about it)

Beta Player Baronet
    Level
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 19
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 500 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Moji doesn't reload, does constant aoe damage, has a 6 second pocket invincibility, heals the team and literally swallows frontliners. Although Moji isn't very hard to kill, I'm not sure why moji has 2000 health but it most definitely should be at 1800.

The only thing why I'm annoyed by Moji is her projectile's spreading on RMB. It's like Smoke Bomb when she uses it. You can't see her, you can't see her head and you can't see where she's going to go next.
    I agree it. You almost have to guess where she is while you're just hit with what seems like random damage.
    Last edited by IamMasd; 03-25-2018 at 03:14 AM. Reason: quote

Beta Player Sovereign Prince
    Level
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 445
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1 year registered 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4
    Moji is fine. She has no outplay potential, because her damage comes out at a fixed rate and her hitbox is so huge she can't juke shots. This means any burst damage renders her useless - try picking Cassie, whenever Moji shows up you AA+Q her and she's out of the fight. Even with 100 less damage in the upcoming patch, this is an unwinnable matchup for Moji.

She might use a rework though, because as mentioned, she's very one-dimensional - you hold your mouse buttons, and either you kill someone, or you die/are forced into defensive, and literally the only thing under player's control is positioning.
    Last edited by Rivx; 03-25-2018 at 05:04 PM.
    The strength of the team is each Viktor.
    The strength of each Viktor is Aggression III.

#BuffWillo

Willo | Rivx | Moeve | Rivvy