Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Nerf annoying Moji please!!!

Beta Player Grand Prince NaixSenpai's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 109
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 5000 Experience Points Overdrive 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    Well her kit card is full of healing value and its based on her F i think give reload system and increase F colddown plus health nerf
    (っ◔◡◔)っ Ty best Mod,

Level
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 57
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by emrahkutuk786 View Post
    Moji is not OP, she's just soo easy to play that 11 year old unranked players can go about spamming LMB and holding down RMB...
    this actually mean is really but Really op, immagine veteran with such an easy and powerfull champ... yeah op is say the last
    My Solution for the title and for make the game more interesting to play.
    and one for a trading system

Champ Main
    Tanks: Inara
    Flank: Androxus
    Damage: Kinessa
    Support: Ying

Beta Player Grand Prince GeSteYiam's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 400
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 1 year registered Tagger Second Class Overdrive 10000 Experience Points
    I think it's too early to cpmplain about moji.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayhuma View Post

able to destroy everyone in second.
    You complain about that yet you main Andro.

Level
    Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 190
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered 5000 Experience Points Forum Tier 3
    Quote Originally Posted by EssenceStudio View Post
    You guys actually Think Moji is a Problem!
    Not if I play her.

2. Her escape really isn't that good, I mean it has a ok CD, but it has zero vertical mobility, nor does it have a effect like invisibility or invincibility.
    "ok" is a nice way to express it. She has two escape skills both with very low CD. The CD of scamper can be at 2.5 seconds (without chronos).

3. Her health isn't that high only 100 more then Andro and 100 less then Buck. That's really isn't that bad considering how big her hitbox is.
    That's probably the 2nd highest HP for a flank. And she can boost it with a card so she can have the highest HP of all flanks.

5. She isn't a Tank just because she has a shield ability does not make her a tank, her health is so low she cannot Tank.
    What is that for an argument? A flank is not OP cause it is no tank?

6. Even her healing LC is quite manageable since it uses her movement and you know cauterize is a thing, in fact, The Moji players I've talked too tend to lean more in favor of the Snack Attack LC anyways.
    52% of all players use "Toot" and they have a 64% winrate compared to under 50% of those who use other Talents. Maybe you talked to the wrong guys?

I played her quite a few times and she is definitely OP, the only champ that strong I ever played was Terminus when he was just released. She is like a mixture of Buck and Talus. Her escape - shield and run - is very reliable. The shield shakes off CC and cauterize and the run is fast and far enough to get out of danger. I play her with a deck for max self-heal, this way she gets 1000HP for the shield-run combo. She hardly goes down if she gets the shield up in time.

I addition her mobility is great. She can use scamper for attack and retreat (unlike Buck). The weapon is also good compared to Buck's pellet shooter at least.

Beta Player Baronet InaraIsUnbreakable's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 33
    Achievements:
    I haven't played Moji myself but I literally play against her on almost every match I play. She also shouldn't really just be nerfed because she's "annoying". I hope that you aren't the same kind of person that complained about Willow's voice being "annoying" so they just took it away from the game
    Heeey, tuffest Inara player on Paladins PS4 here

Who I Play
    Frontlines: Inara, Khan
    Support: Ying, Jenos, Grover, Pip, Seris
    Damage: Lian, Willow
    Flank: Koga

Yeah I guess I'm not good with the widest range of characters but hey

And can we please have more Inara epic skins, emotes, and poses? D:

Beta Player Baronet
    Level
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 67
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    He is weak, but he can challenge a distracted ancient makoa tho.

Level
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 7
    Achievements:
    I heard that moji got stealth buffs. Now look at this shit. Can take out an entire team and out damage. Holding both left and right click man that's brain dead. A champion that doesn't fit the flank role but can out damage. Do HiRez main flankers or something?

Beta Player Baronet
    Level
    Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 49
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Hold 2 buttons, no aim required.
    "I wasn't born with enough middle fingers"
    ~René Descartes

#MakeCassieGreatAgain #BringTheBowBack

Level
    Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 4
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    Quote Originally Posted by lightlagon View Post
    He is weak, but he can challenge a distracted ancient makoa tho.
    she*

IMO its her cooldowns that are absurd , not her dmg or kit.(Altho i wouldn't mind a resource bar on her lmb and rmb .the spam gets annoying tbh , especially when she catches u when ur reloading)

When used properly.... a good moji is NEVER out of cooldown :"(
    Torv aimbot gone

Now get rid of Lex and lian's

Quote Originally Posted by Joccasela View Post
    Wormhole hinders mobility.

Beta Player Baronet
    Level
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 91
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by M3RC3N4RI0 View Post
    Not if I play her.

"ok" is a nice way to express it. She has two escape skills both with very low CD. The CD of scamper can be at 2.5 seconds (without chronos).

That's probably the 2nd highest HP for a flank. And she can boost it with a card so she can have the highest HP of all flanks.

What is that for an argument? A flank is not OP cause it is no tank?

52% of all players use "Toot" and they have a 64% winrate compared to under 50% of those who use other Talents. Maybe you talked to the wrong guys?

I played her quite a few times and she is definitely OP, the only champ that strong I ever played was Terminus when he was just released. She is like a mixture of Buck and Talus. Her escape - shield and run - is very reliable. The shield shakes off CC and cauterize and the run is fast and far enough to get out of danger. I play her with a deck for max self-heal, this way she gets 1000HP for the shield-run combo. She hardly goes down if she gets the shield up in time.

I addition her mobility is great. She can use scamper for attack and retreat (unlike Buck). The weapon is also good compared to Buck's pellet shooter at least.

Sorry for the massive quote I wish I had your Quoting Skillz. Anyways I guess I should somewhat rebuttal to your responses.

First off, about her escape since it has zero Vertical mobility and she can get hit relativity easy while in scamper it makes sense for her to have a lower cool-down. Again her Movement skill is nothing special in fact its one of the weakest movement abilities compared to other flanks, imo only losing to Skye's Invis. I wouldn't really consider Moji's Shield movement since you don't even get a speed boost without using a card it mainly more of a Utility.

Second to respond to the idea that she has too much health. Again she doesn't have the best movement now if she had vertical movement and or better protection, Then I would say she needs a nerf. and Also Bucks Bulk up Legendary Gives Buck the highest Health in the game unless I did my math wrong. And again She has a MASSIVE HITBOX the thing is huge there is no way if your using a ranged character Moji should get to you and if she does it's your fault and not a balance issue.

Third, lol I heard people in the Thread saying she(Moji) was OP because she could Tank. That sentence was more of a statement than an Argument.

Fourth, Again Cauterize you didn't even mention that it can be countered by cauterizing. Anyways you have to remember that Win rate is a very and I mean very unreliable stat to look at. An example of how wrong this is would be Overwatch. One of the highest Win rate Heros in that game is a Character Called Symmetra, In the same game one of the unanimously worst characters in the game is in fact Symmetra. Win rates are basically Noob trap for anyone trying to balance. Heck, even Hi-rez using Win-Rates to balance have screwed characters over in the past.

And to finish This up, you playing well doesn't make a Character OP I main Tyra, I use The mercy kill legendary which basically allows me to kill things at half Health. IF I'M PLAYING WELL I can kill things at half health. Same goes for Moji if your playing Moji well then you should be getting value. OP is when you don't even have to play to get easy Value you said yourself "I play her with a deck for max self-heal, this way she gets 1000HP for the shield-run combo" The fact that you need to you a combo of decks and moves to get value proves that she is not all that OP, but just simply a good character. Compare this to "Just Breath" Cassie, she truly was OP. why? She got instant Value without doing a whole lot, in fact, all you had to do was shoot and you got Value. Moji is far different.

To follow up On your last sentence Buck also uses his movement to get in and get out. He can get to less than a 2.5 second CD on his jump, and when using The ensnare Legendary card, he can do 1k dmg per shot. Plus his Movement goes Vertical.
    Last edited by EssenceStudio; 03-13-2018 at 02:18 PM.
    Paladins Community: "Tyra is the lowest Skill Cap Character in the Game"

Me: Shamelessly Makes Guide About the Power of the Untamed Huntress

Paladins Community: "Tyra Has such an Uninspired Kit"

Me: Shamelessly Makes Proposed Re-work And Shamelessly Promotes Guide and Re-work in signature