Thread: Jenos Legendary Card Not Leveling to Level 10

Beta Player Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 20
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 100 Experience Points Tagger Second Class

Jenos Legendary Card Not Leveling to Level 10

My Jenos legendary cards, Luminary and Celestial Touch had been at level 9 for ages. (It's easy to check my match history loadouts to confirm!)

Just 5 minutes ago, I opened a Jenos chest and got a "Celestial Touch" card, which is supposed to level my legendary card up to level 10.

2 days ago, I also opened a Jenos chest and got a "Luminary" card, which is supposed to level my legendary card up to level 10.

However, they are both still stuck at level 9, and refreshing the game doesn't help; it still shows them to be stuck at level 9.

Here's photo proof!
    (Take note of how my account level progress bar and currencies are all at the same value in the 2 screenshots that show them. This is timeline proof.)

This picture shows that my legendary card was at level 9 BEFORE the match.

This picture shows that loot that I got from winning the match and opening the Jenos chest I won. Take note of how I leveled up both Heavenly Pull as well as Celestial Touch.

Finally, this image shows that my Heavenly Pull has successfully been leveled up to level 8. However, restarting the game still shows my Celestial Touch to be stuck at level 9; my legendary card failed to get leveled up.

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    You need to get the level 9 card twice, to get it to level 10.
    I've finally found it!

New to the forum? Have a look >>>here<<<! Some useful answers.

#AggressiveSupports
    I'm tired of repeating the same things, watch this: link

Beta Player Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 20
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 100 Experience Points Tagger Second Class
    Huh. Then, why did it say "Card Level Up!"? Frankly, I didn't keep track of the cards I got until recently cause I usually just trust the game system to not cheat me, so I can't be sure that I haven't gotten those legendary cards before either (since getting to level 9, that is). I got suspicious recently because I read some other thread about some dude facing similar problems with leveling his legendary cards. But, hey, that's cool. I shall wait and see what happens when I do get it again then.

Thanks for the heads up!