Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Nobody plays Support / Frontliner

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 4 Forum Tier 3 Overdrive 50000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Awards:
    Most Popular
    Jenos is the most ass character in the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcinekMLG420 View Post
    That sick what hirez done

Level
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 51
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by CandySuxxx View Post
    Jenos is the most ass character in the game.
    That is not true at all. Jenos is still pretty solid as a character even with his ridiculous nerfs.

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 4 Forum Tier 3 Overdrive 50000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Awards:
    Most Popular
    Quote Originally Posted by undeadvillan View Post
    That is not true at all. Jenos is still pretty solid as a character even with his ridiculous nerfs.
    Well then he should be nerfed even more. The fact that a champ like him is the most viable support in a supposedly esport title is laughable.
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcinekMLG420 View Post
    That sick what hirez done

Level
    Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 142
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered
    The predicament I find myself when ranking is if I choose a Frontline will my support be able to sustain me enough and will my Damage/Flanks be able to do their job well enough.
    If I choose a Support will my Frontline have some semblance of a intelligence and will my Damage/Flanks be able to do their job well enough.
    If I chose a Damage I still ask those questions about the Frontline and Support but I can mitigate that because I know generally speaking as a Damage Champion I can get kills and swing the fight in my teams favor far easier than if I was a Frontline or Support.
    They are exceptions as Pip/Grover are amazing Damage Dealers but I usually pick those two with intent of acting as a Damage who can help sustain my team.

While Frontlines and Supports are important sometimes people just feel you make a bigger impact on the game as a damage champion, there is also less dependence overall. While both Frontlines and Supports actually contribute to the impact of a game it doesn't always feel that way. That and people like fragging.
    I would say while everyone gets "You're a noob, and you're not doing your job" it is far more common for that sentiment to be aimed at Frontline and Supports.

For example there was a Billow fucking Zhin player (The Billow part is extremely important) who said to our sole support Seris "Focus on healing me". A God Damn Billow fucking Zhin player apparently wasn't staying alive that well that he asked our only support to divert focus from the tanks to himself. Everytime he died he was like you need to focus on healing me.

What? You're a Billow Zhin, you can stay alive forever if you play him right next to Bulk Up Buck you have the best self sustain.

He turned around and said you're not doing your job.

Last edited by SiderumNocte; 02-16-2018 at 01:08 PM.