Thread: Cassie "Big Game" legendary needs love

Member Count
    Level
    Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 94
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered

Cassie "Big Game" legendary needs love

Everyone knows about Cassie and her "Just Breathe" legendary. It's the new go to legendary. Why? Why would people choose a legendary that gives them a damage buff at long range over a legendary that allows you to do 1200+ damage to a front line per shot over 6 seconds? The simple answer is that Big Game is tied to disengage which is not only a precision skill but a skill with a very long cooldown. In this game, the odds of missing are huge and having a legendary that only works if you hit an already difficult to hit skill is ridiculous. It's even more ridiculous when you pit it against a legendary like "Just Breathe" where there is no skill requirement and only the need for positioning.

So how should "Big Game" get buffed? Very simple. "Impulse" reduces the cooldown of blast shot and also increases its damage. I propose the same cooldown for disengage with "Big Game". Big Game should reduce the cooldown of disengage by at least 2 seconds, bringing it to a 10 second cooldown.

An alternative, indirect buff for "Big Game" would be to simply buff disengage by giving it a larger hit box.

I would also like to note that Exaction suffers from the same problem.

Level
    Level completed: 61%, Points required for next Level: 39
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    +++++ big game is really strong leg. Im often playing with it, open your eyes plz!
    HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Member Count
    Level
    Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 94
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by NirvanaBoy View Post
    +++++ big game is really strong leg. Im often playing with it, open your eyes plz!
    As I said, it can allow you to deal 1200 damage to a front line. My eyes are fine. I know how strong it can be, I am discussing its flaw and comparison to other legendaries.

Beta Player Baron TheTornPrince's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 45
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    Just stop. Cassie is the most cancerous champion at the moment.

Beta Player Viscount
    Level
    Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 56
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Big Game is in a good spot, arguably also overpowered. The issue is that just breathe is bonkers.
    Grover isn't so great? Are you kidding me? When was the last time you saw a support with such high mobility and damage? Grover puts the game on another level, and we will be blessed if we ever see a champion as good as him. Jenos gets top healing. Mal Damba impacts teamfights. Grover breaks the rules. You can keep your statistics. I prefer the magic.

It had to be said.

Level
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 12
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    The problem with Just Breathe is the fact, that it is a permanent weapon damage upgrade. This is a problem in this game in general. All legendaries (or talents now) that straight up buff your damage will always be the superior choice, as there is no cool down you have to deal with. Simply more damage for no reason, throwing the weapon balance in the trash can. I wish Hi-Rez would understand the basic balance problem of a permanent upgrade versus one that only works every once in a while.
    September 2017, OB59
    Androxus was turned into the Spam Lord for more damage than any other champion.

Level
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 52
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Forum Tier 3 Forum Tier 2 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by CSX82 View Post
    The problem with Just Breathe is the fact, that it is a permanent weapon damage upgrade. This is a problem in this game in general. All legendaries (or talents now) that straight up buff your damage will always be the superior choice, as there is no cool down you have to deal with. Simply more damage for no reason, throwing the weapon balance in the trash can. I wish Hi-Rez would understand the basic balance problem of a permanent upgrade versus one that only works every once in a while.
    Yeah, if they really want to have permanent damage boost talents they really need to have a significant downside, like increasing all cooldowns or something. Something that provides enough of a tradeoff that the other talents are equally viable. But ideally they'd just get rid of these talents altogether. :P

Level
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 284
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 10000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Exaction is better, especially now that you can have a 2s Cool Down on Dodge Roll. You get good damage no matter where you are and you are more flexible instead of being stuck in the back line for maximum efficiency.
    Rauyne's Champion Concept Thread

Rauyne's Champion Concept Request

#NerfDamage
    #IncreaseTTK

#HelpYourSupports