Thread: zhin basic attack bug

Member Esquire
    Level
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 5
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered

zhin basic attack bug

hi. there is a problem with zhin basic attacks.

i will describe the situation: imagein there is an enemy. and you are standing right in front of hom. and then you want to do basic attacks with zhin. the problem is: its like the sword goes through the enemy, while you swing your sword, and it feels your hits go through the enemy. idk.
    well what i want to say: if you are right in font an enemy (really near, maybe 1 step away from each other), then zhins basic attacks dont do damage on the target. that happened some times ago, too. i thought it was just a bug in the heat of the moment. but i notice it happens every time.

is this.. intentionally? or is it a bug?

Member Knight
    Level
    Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 95
    Achievements:
    Been having the same problem for a long time now :/

Level
    Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 55
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class 3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by myDIEary View Post
    hi. there is a problem with zhin basic attacks.

I will describe the situation: imagine there is an enemy. and you are standing right in front of hom. and then you want to do basic attacks with zhin. the problem is: its like the sword goes through the enemy, while you swing your sword, and it feels your hits go through the enemy. idk.
    well what i want to say: if you are right in font an enemy (really near, maybe 1 step away from each other), then zhins basic attacks dont do damage on the target. that happened some times ago, too. i thought it was just a bug in the heat of the moment. but i notice it happens every time.

is this.. intentionally? or is it a bug?
    I dunno as zhin is my fav champion. I feel like sometimes my hit doesn't count or maybe they go through idk tbh. btw I think there is a legendary that lets ur hits go through enemies. "Im not sure"
    I Stand with the magistrate!

Champions im good at (IN ORDER) :-> Zhin, Tyra, Fernando, Jenos, Mal'Damba, Ash, Androxus, Lian, Buck.

Boycott OB64/65

Who likes the unbound update? Hi-Rez only.

!!Signature limit is too low to describe how broken OB64/65 is!!

Member Esquire
    Level
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 5
    Achievements:
    yes thats the problem. i tihnk all zhin players know this. the game just doesnt count hits in some situations. also, if i dash to an enemy and make a quick basic attack, the animation cant recognize that fast play and then the basic attack animation is missing but the basic attack is still counteed.

i dont think it has anything to do with the card, that makes your 3rd hits go through all enemies. its another situation here. its more like... when you chase the enemy, and the enemy jumps and runs, too. and then you are right in front of him, maybe 1 step away, but your basic attacks "dont hit" or "dont count" although you surel hit the enemy.
    and besides, personally, im nearly never using that card you mentioned. the bug exists, without having its roots in the legendary cards.

EDIT: i just tested this bug in the training mode. it is not possible tp reproduce that bug there. it looks like this bug occurs during games. and to be honest, its frightening how often it happens to me. too often.
    Last edited by myDIEary; 02-13-2018 at 06:40 PM.