Thread: Battlegrounds feedback from what ive seen. @HiRez Please read!

Beta Player Knight
    Level
    Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 95
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points

Lightbulb Battlegrounds feedback from what ive seen. @HiRez Please read!

I played about all day today, and here are the things i noticed, and my take on the alpha stage at the moment.

(1) One thing that has that i had happen a few times was, interference with the map. Bad clipping while walking through and out of buildings. Times i got caught in a crack and started twitching all over the place. and while on my horse, getting caught trying to go up stairs in the big sniper towers that the stairs circle up. So 1 improvement needs to be smoothing and edging the map just right.

(2) The gas i believe should be quicker. Games are taking a little longer than I feel it should go. I feel a slight increase in the gas closing in would be good.

(3) A LOT of audio bugs/nonsense! When one of my teammates keeps spamming his marker on the map and it keep making that noise, it almost sounds like a Jenos sound, its really obnoxious! As well as a Viktor bug where you keep hearing him shoot, is so annoying! Also the jaguar holding the fire which makes that screeching noise im not fond of!

(4) A BIG BUG! One of the games i started, all the sudden i was taking damage from invisible death fog! We where still in the zeppelin while this was happening, and in my team i was the only one taking damage, but luckily it stopped in time for me to be able to live. But with this bug, 60 people died before we all even landed. This invisible death fog glitch in the zeppelin, killed 60 people before they even landed! As soon as we dropped, it said 40 remaining, and literally more than half died from it before anything!

(5) The system. There are looting bugs, where i cant equip items, and or items disappear! Im not fond of having to pick up loudout cards and legendarys through out the game. And i dont like the colored item system either. But the system in general, I believe would be better like this... Let us choose our legendarys as normal but at a set level at level 4. Through out the game, in chests, are rank ups for those legendarys, for which when you get one, it levels it up by a few percent or so.

I would like to be able to choose my loudout, for example, Kinessa's Quick Scope, it just takes way to long for me to zoom in then what i'd like. So i believe we should be able to still have our loudouts and place styles, for those kinds of things.

But as far as looting items, i like the way it first was when footage came out at HRX. But I'd say, provide what the item shop has, but all four items at once. So for yellows, we get everything; Nimble, Chronos, etc. But you get all four, and you have to work your way up to get those crazy percentages. from all 10% to 50% or what ever you guys choose for the numbers, but i think that would make it a lot better.

Hope you guys at HiRez read this, and please consider these things! Much love, and looking forward to full release!

Level
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 10
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class 3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by SupaSaint23 View Post
    I played about all day today, and here are the things i noticed, and my take on the alpha stage at the moment.

(4) A BIG BUG! One of the games i started, all the sudden i was taking damage from invisible death fog! We where still in the zeppelin while this was happening, and in my team i was the only one taking damage, but luckily it stopped in time for me to be able to live. But with this bug, 60 people died before we all even landed. This invisible death fog glitch in the zeppelin, killed 60 people before they even landed! As soon as we dropped, it said 40 remaining, and literally more than half died from it before anything!
    Hope you guys at HiRez read this, and please consider these things! Much love, and looking forward to full release!
    At some point of the day there are not much players around and the game starts with around 50 people only. i have seen my brother starting with 47 people only! maybe u started with 40 people.
    I Stand with the magistrate!

Champions im good at (IN ORDER) :-> Zhin, Tyra, Fernando, Jenos, Seris, Mal'Damba, Lian, Ash, Androxus, Buck.

I will main Khan when he comes out
    Chris is the lord of paladins :O

Beta Player Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 32
    The game is a lot of fun, but I found some bugs in it.
    The first bug is: getting stuck between rocks in the mountains.
    Another little thing is the game entering the match but soon after returning to the lobby!

Another thing that is quite boring in the game is the fog, which closes very quickly and gives an absurd damage, which can not be in a game of Battlegrounds.

Apart from these mistakes, the game is a lot of fun, making it one of the best battlegrounds in the business.
    Thanks, Hi-Rez, because most of the battçegrounds do not run on my pc, and your game, it ran very well. Many thanks for the game!
    Last edited by FarmerBaby; 02-13-2018 at 12:10 PM.