Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 53
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Forum Tier 2 Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points
    How am I in the game?

Member Esquire
    Level
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 23
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered 500 Experience Points Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2
    00:00 player deco = Chest dispawn ??
    00:27 Click on an item to put him in a the chest = removed
    00:50 Chest in the air
    01:14 Passage to block
    01:40 player in chicken deco = O chest loot
    01:49 Snake in the body of chicken ( Mal'Damba Chicken )
    02:17 Chest in the ground

Gameplay https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bexE1gc6uu8

No overlay + sounds bug Jenos https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6qDAA7wqzc

Member Esquire
    Level
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 23
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered 500 Experience Points Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2
    (ㆆᴗㆆ)(ㆆᴗㆆ)(ㆆᴗㆆ) https://youtu.be/mLS5yXYua9I

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 38
    After selecting the hero, the upload screen is very long. The game does not start, I immediately get information about being killed by Fernando. I can do nothing and then disconnect me.

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 49
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester 500 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by new2destroyou View Post
    I can't believe I read what I just read. A lot of people can't afford a computer that can handle 64bit OS well, and you are saying to all of them, including me, a dude that has a PC that handles Paladins fine enough, that I won't be able to play Battlegrounds. Ok, this is a first for me, either convert the entire game to 64bit client, and completely abandon us poor 32bit OS SOB's, or make the game mode 32bit compatible. Legit, it's the first time Im seeing a company restrict a part of their playerbase from playing a game mode just because of their OS imcompatibly.
    I agree with you, buddy. I have 2 PCs at home, one 64-bit and one 32-bit. The 32-bit system is basically used only for browsing, office apps, and occasionally playing Paladins. There are far more people still on 32-bit than people think. Fortunately mine's due for some upgrades and will soon be switched over to 64-bit, but if I wasn't doing a system overhaul for a multitude of reasons, going from 32-bit to 64 would NOT be a sufficient enough reason for me to bother with the process.

And while there are some games that require 64-bit, the bulk of those are flagship or envelope-pushing titles that usually require multiple higher-end pieces of hardware. Paladins is a good, well-made, and extremely fun game, but it's not breaking any molds. It seems an unnecessary shame to omit playability on 32-bit systems, but I'm no software engineer and won't pretend to know the finer points of the whys and whatfors. Regardless, childishly insulting and deriding those you foolishly perceive as somehow lesser than you, brings absolutely nothing to the table. Save the blaring declaration of your immaturity and convincing proof of human de-evolution.

Anyone who finds themselves ridiculing anyone, particularly regarding something so inconsequential, should Google Map their way to the closest psychiatrist and attempt to uncover just what it is you hate so much about yourself to foster such a necessity to tear others down.

Level
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 63
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points Tagger Second Class 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaius315 View Post
    I agree with you, buddy. I have 2 PCs at home, one 64-bit and one 32-bit. The 32-bit system is basically used only for browsing, office apps, and occasionally playing Paladins. There are far more people still on 32-bit than people think. Fortunately mine's due for some upgrades and will soon be switched over to 64-bit, but if I wasn't doing a system overhaul for a multitude of reasons, going from 32-bit to 64 would NOT be a sufficient enough reason for me to bother with the process.

And while there are some games that require 64-bit, the bulk of those are flagship or envelope-pushing titles that usually require multiple higher-end pieces of hardware. Paladins is a good, well-made, and extremely fun game, but it's not breaking any molds. It seems an unnecessary shame to omit playability on 32-bit systems, but I'm no software engineer and won't pretend to know the finer points of the whys and whatfors. Regardless, childishly insulting and deriding those you foolishly perceive as somehow lesser than you, brings absolutely nothing to the table. Save the blaring declaration of your immaturity and convincing proof of human de-evolution.

Anyone who finds themselves ridiculing anyone, particularly regarding something so inconsequential, should Google Map their way to the closest psychiatrist and attempt to uncover just what it is you hate so much about yourself to foster such a necessity to tear others down.
    Apart from your unnecessary insults that doesn't look like have a fixed target, you are right. There are huge games that don't need 64bit to run. Paladins runs on Unreal Engine, I would assume 3, and it's a old and exploitable engine, there is no sense ins saying "Map is bigger, we need to upgrade OS compability". I would guess they want that so they make more optimizations.

If those insults were targeted at me, they would make no sense since I insulted no one, and honestly, they make you look hypocritical. Talking down on mental illness just because someone has an opinion, or chooses do express that opinion differently is sad, and quite honestly, pathetic.

If they were targeted at the people that bashed be for my opinion previrously, I couldn't care less. People on the internet say what they want, and since they have everything, in this exemple, a 64bit OS, they disregard those that don't. 95% of steam users may use 64bit OS, doesn't mean, all of those 95% play Paladins on steam, since this has a off-steam client still, I believe.
    I used to play a lot of Viktor,
    until Hi-Rez build Viktor counters in every champion...

Main champions:

Seris (Support)
    Ash (Frontline)
    Ying (Support)

Can also play:

Skye (Flank)
    Evie (Flank)

Hated champions:

Maeve...

Stats:

http://paladins.guru/profile/pc/new2destroyou

We can not start the game three times, now you can not run? And if you can see the update news of the new regime, where can this be done?

Level
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 1
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Hey there, wasn't really hunting for bugs this time, just wanna say that snipers could use some damage nerfing in battlegrounds, health packs could be useful, chicken run could be faster, teleports in some places, maybe some traps in good looking castles, random creatures that live in some of the barns and can slow you down or harm you and when killed give you something,...everyone could use a bigger health bar

Edit: Death fog is kinda too fast and annoying, i think there should be more time for everything, i got deployed on some god forsaken place and didn't have time to even find the enemies xD

Edit No. 2: Chicken needs to be better at surviving in every way...or just put a normal respawn instead
    Last edited by Toll8road; 02-16-2018 at 09:17 AM.