Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast

Thread: [OB66] Battlegrounds PTS technical test issue reporting

Level
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 49
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester
    I was entering the Battlegrounds, after the Loading Screen, the game charged, but the HUD has disappeared, i cant open a chest, i cant get cards, i only can move, mount in the horse, and use skills.

Beta Player Esquire mindshifter's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 9
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester 500 Experience Points
    I have managed to play around 10-15 games despite all the current bugs, I really fell in love with this mode and I would like to contribute somehow. Here are my thoughts, suggestions and bugs that I found.

Bugs:
    -Sometimes I needed 10 tries to get in the game, when I press Start, it gets to the second mini loading screen and nothing happens, I'm not sure is it related to ob66 tho, never happened to the main game.
    -If I open two champion chest too fast the game will freeze and crash, restart of the pc would be needed because of an error with the video will be shown up when starting the game.
    -You could not open the last diamond chest.
    -There were a ramp(stairs), but u couldn't climb on some temples.
    -Jenos leg. weapon was way too silent, almost no sound.
    -There are floating chests, cards that you are unable to pick.
    -Sometimes when you try to take an item from a players chest you are unable to do it, even if you drop one of your current items. When you exit the chest you will see that the chest have disappeared, leaving you without your item that you have dropped. - Chest's are disappearing too quickly!
    -The minimap show inaccurate information with the map which is misleading, like an indication of cards, or differences in the terrain.
    -I'm not sure is this a bug or intended, but in 160 radiant chest I didn't got even one cosmetic item. I haven't got cosmetics in the main game too since the release of OB64.

Suggestions:
    -I felt like the range of the weapons should be a little bit further. But there are champions that makes them useless in long range battles like Lex.
    -I just love the new map, but I would love to see some more diversities like the architecture of brightmarsh, or some tunnels, mines, terraces, stairs like in Ice Mines and etc.
    -It would be nice if we have a kill board for the rest of the people, but somehow distinct from your teams.
    -You have to nerf the sound when your right click on the map, players are retardedly abusing this.
    -Maybe being able to be revived with more than one person, even if a player helps you to get revived it still felt too long. In a middle of a fight it's just not worth it to ignore the enemy and go help your teammate, he have to go hide somewhere, with you just hoping for him not to die
    -It would be awesome if we have a leaderboard for this mode to be some kind of competitive.
    -I felt like the fog should be moving a little bit smoother, I felt it was moving like in phases(like shifting on a 5 meters distance or some sort, and not gliding through the map.).
    -The variation of choices for a champions felt somehow too limited, it was pretty annoying almost every game to have a Maeve, Terminus or Cassie. Maybe something like a variety 10 champions would be better, I dunno. (I never actually saw some champions in the game mode, like Sha Lin).
    -If we see matches for a solo players and especially duos would be awesome.
    -It would be nice if we have quests for this game mode.
    -I think the information after the match(score board), could be better. I couldn't tell who finished first, second, third etc.
    -A something similar like POTG when the match finishes would be great. Like a replay of the last kills, the last 30 seconds of the match, the winning player's perspective or something like that.

These were the things that I could remember and think of for now. If I find something new I'll just edit my post.
    I hope I'll be some kind of help for you. Cheers.

Edit:
    -Now I can't hear at all Jenos weapon sound not only his legendary wep.
    -I'm not sure about other champions but with Jenos a talent(legendary card drop) suddenly stopped working. For example I picked up Binary star and almost immediately got a kill with it. A seconds later it wasn't working anymore. I dunno what triggered it.(Luminary leg. picked pre-game).
    -Some champions cannot pick up cards. I couldn't pick up more than 2 with Jenos. I think the green one's are the most problematic. Had issues with drogoz, cassie and others.
    -Drogoz is purely unplayable atm(still was able to win somehow tho XD).
    -Experiencing random game freezes, mostly at game menu or after you die.
    -Sometimes Vivian or Viktor's Machine gun sound could be heard non-stop from yours or enemies team, which could be easily abused.
    -If someone from your team pick up cards they could change sometimes, not sure if this is a feature, but it's quite buggy, sometimes you are unable to pick them after a teammate pick up first and the cards change.
    -When you die and watch your teammates, sometimes it will look like you are in the fog all the time. I had a game which it was okay but after a while I turned purpleish again, not sure because my teammate was for a while in the fog or because the fog covered my 'corpse'.
    -Bulldozer and Illuminate seems useless to me atm, especially bulldozer.
    -The star indicator sometimes is shown on the minimap and not on the map, and the opposite. The indicator could be inaccurate too on both maps.
    -For this specific game mode we would need more VGS for superior coordination like Cards, Drop nearby, Enemies west etc, and maybe even something like Cauterize, Wrecker here etc. Otherwise players who can not talk with a mic, have to stop doing whatever they do and write in chat, or simply ignore their team.
    Last edited by mindshifter; 02-14-2018 at 11:59 AM.

Beta Player Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 38
    Hello,
    I can not log in into PTS with my normal password to Hi-Rez, can someone help please,
    Thanks

Beta Player Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 38
    It took me 750,000 gold to max out Ruckus with Champion Chests. Every time I got a duplicate of a max level card it said I got a spray and gave me 600 gold instead of not getting dupes while you still need cards.

Beta Player Recruit GlutenFreeTV's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 46
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points
    I feel like seeing kinessa's in every rotation is a bit annoying for some if not just myself and my party members.

Beta Player Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 35
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points
    I opened the map with 'TAB' and couldn't close it with 'TAB' or 'ESC'

Beta Player Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 88
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1 year registered Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    When entering the mode and choosing characters, the battlegrounds screen remains and I no longer enter any game

Beta Player Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 28
    [major bug] [Login screen] - if you add space to username in the beginning or the end, you cannot login - incorrect credentials - trim needed on server side

Beta Player Recruit
    Level
    [major bug] [battlegrounds] - time to time randomly there is a screen stutter (freeze) glitch - I do not experience it in any other games (Witcher 3, CS:GO, Overwatch, Rocket League), my system: core i7-7700HQ/16gb ram/gtx1060/512gb samsung ssd, FULL HD, win10 latest update, graphics- everything on maximum (razer blade 2017 laptop)

Beta Player Recruit
    Level
    [bug] after dying in battlegrounds mode, when button "home" appears, there is interface lag - for few seconds interface is freezing after you click on "home" button