Thread: Aim Assist Update

Post Aim Assist Update

Anyone else having trouble with the new aim assist update?

I'm a xboxone player with a Viktor main. Easily make 20+ kills each game with the legendary Hip Firing card. But yesterday with the new update I feel like my aim is off, feels like the recoil is different and can't unleash that enormous damage. Even if I go up close and hip fire on a Makoa.

Can you fix it with settings or something like that? Not liking this new aim assist update so far.

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 54
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester
    Yes, me too I have viktor (lvl max) its so bad after update.

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 50
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester
    They just messed up aiming, try to find new settings for you aim and lower the sensitivity from what was your setting before.

Member Knight
    Level
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 4
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    I think it's a good idea to give players more options to customise controller settings. The default should be the same as the previous and it should be explicitly stated (if it is). Right now, I don't have a reference point and I'm just bumping up numbers but it's not making much difference.

The hotfix is disasterous. There is no way of getting both fast turn speed and precision as it was before. Playing with or against a flank like Talus and Maeve feels clumsy and tanky. I can't turn around fast enough to finish off a Lex that had slid behind me. Upping acceleration speed made my life just a little bit less miserable, but the delay always throws my aim sense off, and it is still incredibly slow. Sure, being able to disable aim assist is a must have, but with Console Series incoming this hotfix should be hotfixed or reverted ASAP.
    I'm playing with 50/50, precision, acc. 7 now. Sometimes I really hate the game. Used to play with 100/90, dynamic, acc. 0 before the patch.

Why they changed the options when nobody have never complained the old really I can't realize it.

Member Esquire
    Level
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 23
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points 31 days registered
    Quote Originally Posted by marcoN6765 View Post
    Why they changed the options when nobody have never complained the old really I can't realize it.
    Some players were having trouble aiming lol