Beta Player Viscount
    Level
    Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 6
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    Quote Originally Posted by NekonataM View Post
    I just want to know what they did to matchmaking, how is it now fixed? what changes have they done?
    I am still waiting for the answer to the green link in my signature. Months have passed, still no answers.

Beta Player Marquess dbzlucky77's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 152
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1 year registered Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points
    I admittedly did post about this is in the rant thread, but i feel now that i've gotten the ranting part off my chest. I can talk about this in a more constructive manner.

So i just came out of two games in particular where i and four other randoms were placed against 5 man groups in casuals. Any half decent player knows that working together as a team will beat out pure skill in a TEAM game, and to place ALL randoms against a group of people is just outright unfair. The level of coordination that a group of people who even slightly know each other and are communicating... you know an ACTUAL team isn't even comparable to the coordination between a bunch of random people. That's the definition of unfair. If the match maker is supposedly being fixed, this should NEVER be happening. If anyone from the Hi-Rez is REALLY looking at this feedback. If you're not going to make a solo queue ( which i get the concerns of ). At LEAST make it where there has to be group on both teams for you to be placed in a match. One or two exceptional players in the team doesn't balance out the massive advantage of going against coordinated people in a team game

Level
    Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 13
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class 3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallachia View Post
    I'm not going to pretend that MM is alright, because it's not. But, for some reason, the change on game modes seems to have made things even worse in this matter. So, we'll do this once again to get HiRez-senpai to notice us once more.

You know the drill. DO NOT POST COMPLAINTS, KEEP THEM ON RANT THREAD. Post EVIDENCES and proof that Matchmaker is malfunctioning.

Piece of useful information on how MM is supposed to work:

Unranked, Bronze, Silver and Gold tend to fall together on the same ranked match. Broader than this is not supposed to happen.

Platinum players are prone to having Gold, Platinum and Diamonds in their team and on the other side. Any range bigger than this is not meant to happen.

Masters are one tier above. They should be paired up and against Masters and Grandmasters, rarely diamonds.

Ranked Borders have zero effect on Casual standings. That Grandmaster who fought against you on casual might simply be someone who doesn't play casual too often

Different game modes =/= different matchmakers.

Matchmaker considers Win Rate. "Oh, but my elo on Guru!". Matchmaker does not consider elo, be it guru, masterpaladins, Wallachia Elo or anything.

If you have any screencaps contradicting the information above, post them HERE, for they are NOT supposed to happen AT ALL. I'll send this link to HiRez so they can see and explain us what's going on. Clearly, the Matchmaker FAQ is no longer applicable for some of those stuff.

Let's go!
    Walla 4 Hi-Rez CEO
    I Stand with the magistrate!

Champions im good at (IN ORDER) :-> Zhin, Tyra, Fernando, Jenos, Seris, Mal'Damba, Lian, Ash, Androxus, Buck.

I will main Khan when he comes out
    Chris is the lord of paladins :O

Level
    Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 13
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class 3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by QU1KUS3F View Post
    Walla 4 Hi-Rez CEO
    I just wanted to say that Match making in competitive is really good. U dont get matched up against masters to get destroyed. However, you get matched up with lvl 0 lex XDDD. im not really here trying to rant but ranked is waaay better than arcade/casual.
    I Stand with the magistrate!

Champions im good at (IN ORDER) :-> Zhin, Tyra, Fernando, Jenos, Seris, Mal'Damba, Lian, Ash, Androxus, Buck.

I will main Khan when he comes out
    Chris is the lord of paladins :O

Beta Player Baronet
    Level
    Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 35
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Forum Tier 2 Tagger First Class 1000 Experience Points
    i have to say one thing matchmaking is still broken [IMG]http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...?id=1299774891[/IMG]
    anime tities(つ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)つ

Level
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 192
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 Forum Tier 2 10000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Huh, Fixed... Riiiiight...

Protect your supports please... They want support too!
    Support main/Pip main. Greatest healing: 230,070 | Current goal: 200,000 achieved! Take a look at it! Woohoo!

Just a silly idea

Support Pip guide here!

Fix the Pip bugs! There are 40 of them, so can we fix them please?

Level
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 158
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by XD420blazeit View Post
    i have to say one thing matchmaking is still broken [IMG]http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...?id=1299774891[/IMG]

There you go
    BUFF SEA SERVERS!!

I MAIN FRONTLINES
    Im good with:
    Frontlines: Ash, Fernando, Terminus, Torvald, Khan, Inara, Makoa, Barik
    Support: Mal'damba, Jenos, Seris, Pip, Furia
    Damage: Viktor, Sha lin, Cassie, Willo
    Flank: Maeve

IGN: IamRick
    Current Rank: Qualifying

LONG LIVE THE MAGISTRATE!

Beta Player Viscount
    Level
    Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 6
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Well Wallachia I guess you can tell Hi-Rez competitive MM seems OK but casual one is still totally broken.

Level
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 140
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Mmm.. When did they say they fixed MM? Because it's not fixed yet.

If the only thing MM takes into consideration is win rate, then I gotta say that is the most ridiculous idiotic thing ever(after CU). What about the player account levels? It's easy for a new player to get 60%+ win rate, does that mean he's ready to play against grand masters? No, because raw skill alone does NOT win matches. You need to have some actual experience in game. Why should level 200+ players get matches with level 10 players?

This ridiculous system is the reason we get matches like this..

Front Line : Barik, Inara, Fernando, Khan
    Support : Mal'Damba, Pip and almost every support
    Damage : Tyra, Drogoz, Strix, Viktor, Sha Lin, Lian
    Flank : Zhin, Buck

::---Champion Concepts---::
    Damage Champion : Ikka
    Support Champion : Sasawa