Page 86 of 86 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86

Thread: The Matchmaker Conundrum 2.0

Level
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 232
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 1 year registered Tagger Second Class Overdrive 10000 Experience Points

Member Esquire
    Level
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 36
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points
    I am so fucken done with this game. Sick of being matched with players whose acc level is <30 that just dont know how to play
    I am acc level 285

How about matchmaking being based on acc level?

Lvl 0-50 play together
    Lvl 51 -100 play together
    Lvl 101 - 150 Play together
    Lvl 151 -200 play together
    Lvl 201 - 500 play together
    Lvl 501+ play together

Simple

Why not?

Just look at the post above for everything that is wrong with matchmaking

I'm not that clever but even i can work out that this present system is BS.

I dont mind waiting if it means I'm not matched with noobs.
    Last edited by Lazy63; Today at 02:48 PM.

Level
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 40
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered Tagger First Class
    Equal account level doesnt mean equal skill.
    Looks more like the Matchmaker cant match people of the same MMR together. Add to that playing in party...
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the Forum's Code of Conduct.

If you want to submit a Bug help us test the new Paladins Bug Reporting Template

Want to open a Ticket? Please use this form: https://www.hirezstudios.com/submit-support-ticket/

Member Esquire
    Level
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 36
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points
    86 pages of thoughts, many of which are entirely reasonable and still Hi-Rez or Evil Mojo or whoever the fuck is in charge cant make a decent decison or program an algorithm to earn the fucken wages that we pay for ultimately. (Not that I will pay another penny until this BS is sorted out).

As for your remark stecs5, ofc not, but its a fairer way to play with people who might at least know how the game works. Parties should have their own queue? Talking off the top of my head, but anything is better than this nonsense.

I know that I play less and less with each passing day, often taking many days off because the MM system is so bad and I am sick of being paired with players under acc level 30

I'm not the greatest player ever, my elo is about 1500 and I am approx 50/50 W/L but how much of that is to do with being paired with noobs who have no ideqa what they are doing? Impossible to say, obvs, but there has to be a better way to sort out Matchmaking than the present system.

PS: I stopped playing ranked two seasons ago because of this nonsense in MMR, not to mention the fact that peple bring their lvl 0 champs to ranked, or wont pick a tank and a healer, etc
    Last edited by Lazy63; Today at 03:05 PM.