Page 64 of 65 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 LastLast

Thread: The Matchmaker Conundrum 2.0

Beta Player Esquire
    Level
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 34
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester 500 Experience Points
    At first Hi Rez killed oneslaught by merging it with tdm and now what ? Its unplayable during weekends cuz someone was rly smart and let partys play against randoms. Are You rly trying to kill this game? During weekends its uplayable. Mostly kids playing in a party of 4 or 5 against all randoms. Isnt it obvious that partys should have another queues?

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    Quote Originally Posted by EpplZ View Post
    I'm better than many with my level 3 inara on smurf
    Unfortunately, those level 30 in team with me are not smurfs, but the level 30 in enemy team are...

We need a MM reset. It is simply dead.
    I've finally found it!

New to the forum? Have a look >>>here<<<! Some useful answers.

#StopPlayingSupports
    Let them see how a game with shit-nerfed supports is.

Some thinks about fair ranked plasement and matchmaking

Hello everyone, I want to tell you some stories about my ranked experience in season 2.
    First of all, I complete first season at gold 1. After Qualifying 2w/8l the system gave me... silver 4. Ok, it's not so bad, now I played about 250 games and reached gold 1 again. I wont write about unfair placement, without MMR issues, it just a begining

But today I (after my way) meet with ... guys who played them FIRST ranked game. E'x me, WHAT?
    There is that game at paladins guru http://paladins.guru/match/pc/247230095
    Some ppl can think about im so low, or that guys are smurfs, and its all ok. But that site is mistaking with some information, and here the true pic
    https://gyazo.com/6d71ee86a2e350bcaa0708352152c965
    What the difference? I guess if you understand main things, you will understand, this players a cant play ranked with.... gold? oh wait, they have first win, mb they deserve some MMR points? I mean, if they will be lucky, Qualifying will end at gold or plat, BUT ppl, who will play with them dont deserve them as teammates. And they dont deserve play with more skilled players, just cause they dont understand HOW to win. I guess you all play ranked just for win?
    What to do? Nice question, dont hesitate to comment and propose your vision about same problems. And sorry for my bad english, tell me what i need to correct

Beta Player Marquess dbzlucky77's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 186
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1 year registered Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points
    I got this in under 2 minutes.

I think you all can imagine how this ended. Like in what world was this fair to the enemy team. This is a good example of why my paladins play time has seriously slowed down

Level
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 7
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    I decided to stop playing ranked for sometime, as another match like this would cause me to demote and reaching Diamond V again is very hard.
    Support the Resistance for the Good of The Realm!!

If you want to make sure that THE MAGISTRATE ARE BAD
    click HERE

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 10
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    Honestly, just use hidden mmr for 50/50 win rate matchmaking only below diamond. People at or above diamond don't need mm handicaps to retain them.

The idea is new players need to be sheltered, and if someone makes it to diamond they don't need that shelter anymore.

Beta Player Sovereign Prince DaSpyChecker's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 58
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered
    Guess how many games it takes from Silver 1 to get Gold 2 with a 70% win rate?? 42!! this includes 1 division skipping.

Once you drop lower its next to impossible to climb back even with a very high win rate as you need crazy amount of matches, this is gold rank not some diamond or higher where it would be ok to require that many matches...

I would need to play atleast 30+ matches to get back to my starting season plat 3 rank if i get around 70% winrate that is..

Rank gain,drop is too quick at start so there are players that get higher ranks quickly with luck & have to lose many many games to drop while other players get a bad streak & the MM makes it impossible to climb back because rating increase gets too slow after some time..
    Last edited by DaSpyChecker; 06-16-2018 at 03:21 PM.

Level
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 127
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered Tagger Second Class Overdrive
    Nothing is like the lvl0 strix on Brightmarsh

Level
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 138
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2 Closed Beta Tester 1 year registered
    You guys keep talking to a wall it seems.
    Just don't tell me you dislike terrible matchmaking because now we have Paladins on nintendo switch and it is of course much more important, so now you can have this terrible matchmaking with these trash matches on one more platform.

I'll just leave this here because I already log in, but it's of course gonna be my last post since it's obvious to me that it all is just a huge waste of time

"How matchmaking properly handles parties"
    https://theevie.club/match/PC/249043061
    https://theevie.club/match/PC/249218495
    Last edited by Schroif; 06-17-2018 at 10:25 AM.

omg ,wtf is this?? bronze players supposed to play with grandmaster? what?? http://paladins.guru/censor/match/KS9