Level
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 56
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2
    Horseriding feels so awkward AAAAAGHA

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 Forum Tier 3 1 year registered
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Quote Originally Posted by jokool View Post
    "I mean, would you go into a grocery store that had milk with the peanut butter, and you can only buy said milk exclusively in a bundle with toilet paper...that's locked away until you buy 20 bags of gummy bears?"
    :-D :-D :-D
    This is great!

Quote Originally Posted by GeSteYiam View Post
    We are professional develoer hiRez, let's take an unstable full of bugs game and instead of fixing them let's add 1 billion lines of code above it, nothing wrong there right...RIGHT
    You're wrong, this game is not unstable, not full of bugs. They've fixed tons of... oh, no, don't mind, those were just typos.

Quote Originally Posted by jokool View Post
    Okay, am I wrong, or is the goal of Siege to "capture the objective?" Why do ranked and pro players always go everywhere on the map but the fucking objective!?
    You must clean up the map from enemies, before going to capture. Usually, full team goes flanking, gets rid of opponents, then leaves the support capturing, while the rest of the team is zoning.
    If you run straight to the point, you will be smashed by enemies, for you are in an open area.
    If instead you are speaking about retarded-players, it is because the want to pew-pew and don't know how to play.

Quote Originally Posted by ArChie24 View Post
    Like i dont know what in their mind. They nerf all supp indirectly with CU, they nerf jenos with 2 seconds cd on his F, now they nerf Grohk's totem? just wow.
    You've forgotten Grover's healing range.
    However, be merry!, I've spent the latest month quarreling with flank and DD mains for they are asking more nerf on supports. They find totally fair that supports must be weaker than any other class.
    And since almost every decent users, here, got pissed off by HiRez since OB64 and is not giving a damn about this spoiled game, they think they're right for there's no one else fighting back.
    I foresee bad times for this game. Worse than now.

i see people complain about kinessa got better blink than evie, and combine it with card that decreased cd on transporter when it hit with carbine, kinessa become evie 2.0
    Yep, being faster, no pre-teleport and with infinite range.

Off topic about that: why is O got banned again?
    You can't ask here, for rules. Wait for me.

By the way. I've tried Battleground. Wait for my thread.
    I've finally found it!

New to the forum? Have a look >>>here<<<! Some useful answers.

They read it! >>>here<<<

MM community questions are here! >>>here<<<
    And how the MM seems to work, by Epplz >>>link<<<

Revert the nerf. And see the Math. link

Level
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 123
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 31 days registered Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points Tagger Second Class
    I tought OB 66 would come in March when the season ends, now i gonna try playing again and it shock me that OB 66 is coming. And i quickly go to forum to see the patch notes.. and as always. Hi-Rez never let me down. They always can make people seriously pissed off with they new patch ^^

Like i dont know what in their mind. They nerf all supp indirectly with CU, they nerf jenos with 2 seconds cd on his F, now they nerf Grohk's totem? just wow.

And Kinessa's mines no longer slow and gives bonus dmg? It's weird as i dont see people complaining about that i see people complain about kinessa got better blink than evie, and combine it with card that decreased cd on transporter when it hit with carbine, kinessa become evie 2.0

And willo's default voice has been changed? WHYYYYYYY
    I've just buy willo's default voice because i like it and i can't wait to VEW in match with willo T.T
    Now i'm crying.

Off topic about that: why is O got banned again?
    Well, it's a question for me too, why hirez merge TDM and onslaught queue into single queue? does that mean i can't choose i play TDM or onslaught now? I've tried it in game, twice and both i got onslaught, not TDM. So i dont know what happened to TDM now

I've just checked guru, and guru said that i played TDM not Onslaught. Hilarious.

And as always. After the patch, game is so laggy AF. Pip still bugged (i tried it), MM still and will always be stupidly broke. Now that they added decimal sensitivity, i've to adjust them again in game.

Oh and the funny part is this: http://paladins.guru/censor/match/C6W
    How in the world MM put me into this ? and the funny thing is, even when i win this match, i dont get vivian win of the day chest. HILARIOUS man!

And http://paladins.guru/censor/match/C6P
    I know they put minimum level 15 to get into bound siege, but seriously
    Hey this guy got into lvl 17, he past the restriction, let's put him against lvl 100+

At first i actually want to be healer pip, but after seen that they got 3 plat, 1 gold and 1 bronze while we just 2 plat, 1 silver lv 0 Strix and 2 unranked. Fuck this i'm going catalyst, and yeah just like i tought. Top dmg and most kill.

Makoa didn't complain that he get less heal, but he just standing in the deadzone, not tryin to avoid it or get out of it and then die. So i didnt bother to heal against this kind of tank.
    I want to try out ob66. reallyyy curious. However Im not suprised about the fucked MM once again. Walla did say there are soft resets every patch. I dont know if ob66 did a soft reset or a hard reset. whichever the case is, it definitely going to fuck up MM. over time it *should* fix itself. but you know... HiRez.. yeah.
    I don't like Cards Unbound
    But then again I'm just a filthy casual

Good at: In order
    Frontline: Fernando, Torvald, Inara, Ruckus, Terminus, Ash
    Support: Jenos, Seris, Maldamba, Pip
    Damage: Viktor, Strix, Tyra, Cassie
    Flank: Maeve But a bot can still do better
    IGN: IamRick - PC
    ELO: Casual 1,966 ; Rank 1,772
    Current Rank: Gold II

LONG LIVE THE MAGISTRATE!

Member Esquire
    Level
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 39
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class 250 Experience Points 3 months registered Closed Beta Tester
    THEY RUINED SHA LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY

"You had to do math about where SHA LIN was during his ult." "the illusions are confusing" The Illusions were like his thing it's what made him Sha lin the ability has cards called mirage. so what are they gonna do to ying? I have shot at more ying illusions by mistake (the fact that you can void grip them or torvald can use that thing on them)

The Hirez team is honestly the most ignorant developers, WORSE THAN EA WORSE I TELL YOU!!!!!!

Member Viscount
    Level
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 114
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Fucking cards unbound messed up the game enough. Battlegrounds is even worse.
    Signature limit is too low to describe how broken OB64 is Pretty sure hi-rez doesn't care anyway ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Fix Pip or i'll spill soda on your keyboard.
    http://forums.paladins.com/showthrea...61023-Pip-bugs
    Combat medic still sucks after OB65

Member Sovereign Prince DaSpyChecker's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 316
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered
    I hate Primal Court yes more than IceMines & BrightMarsh.

Can we atleast get the option to avoid the worst map?? Such a 1vsmany, spawn campy,cant do anything with bad team map with no flow no escaping, just braindead shooting & nonstop dying,a heaven for blasters.

OB64

-Ruined the Matchmaking

-Reduced most card customization.

-RIP flanking Tanks with no mobiltiy now

-Teleporting unhittable players in every match

-Sniper CAssie & Ash, Bombking can destroy you even in cover with No aim.

Why am i even playing this game anymore?? Literally the worst patch but hey you can grind those Diamond Chests for free Skins & feel pride in destroying under 30 level players who buy deft hands against a 2 Support team

Level
    Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 141
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 3 months registered Tagger First Class 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2
    Funny thing, why am I so much better at scoring kills with Torvald only once Top Play is removed. It's a curse and a miracle at the same time.
    Congratulations, you've noticed my post.
    I'm a typical nerdy high schooler; a pleasure to make your acquaintance. I'm also a chronic gamer who couldn't afford full priced games, a salty Torvald main, and an antisocial logophile. Anyways, it was nice meeting you. I'm sure we'll get along fine. Alright, maybe not, but who the fuck cares?

My Champion Concepts.
    The Magistrate needs you!
    This Guide is dead. Bye.

Level
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 123
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 31 days registered Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points Tagger Second Class
    What the fuck game crashed on me 3 times in half an hour.

Furthermore, in the first few minutes of my 2nd match for ob66, i got disconnected from the match but not from the game. I assume that either some bastard drophacked me or servers are completely potatoes.

(Look at the system chat if you are wondering.)

I rage quitted after the 5th crash
    (yes I had two more crashes after the first 3, excluding the one show in the pic where I suspected i was drop hacked)

EDIT: I checked and it was actually my second match, not first. also valkure says it has something to do with servers. and not being drophacked
    Last edited by IamRick1996; Today at 09:14 AM.
    I don't like Cards Unbound
    But then again I'm just a filthy casual

Good at: In order
    Frontline: Fernando, Torvald, Inara, Ruckus, Terminus, Ash
    Support: Jenos, Seris, Maldamba, Pip
    Damage: Viktor, Strix, Tyra, Cassie
    Flank: Maeve But a bot can still do better
    IGN: IamRick - PC
    ELO: Casual 1,966 ; Rank 1,772
    Current Rank: Gold II

LONG LIVE THE MAGISTRATE!

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 Forum Tier 3 1 year registered
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Servers. If you had been drophacked, the previous game would have been cancelled, so you don't have to wait for re-queuing.
    I've finally found it!

New to the forum? Have a look >>>here<<<! Some useful answers.

They read it! >>>here<<<

MM community questions are here! >>>here<<<
    And how the MM seems to work, by Epplz >>>link<<<

Revert the nerf. And see the Math. link

Level
    Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 6
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    I'm done. I'm so done. I can't find an enjoyable non-bot game. The one or two times I won today, I was standing on point by myself while my team was off spawn camping. The rest of the games were just trainwrecks where enemy support/tank capture the point while my team is spread out all over the place dying to the enemy damage/flanks. I was support or tank for most of those games, and either had nobody to heal around me, or nobody to heal me...

But, I did get my 40 daily quest done for the diamond chests!

...which had the buck wild skin...when I already have triggerman....and don't play buck....

...it didn't even come with the mvp pose or emote...you gotta roll those in the gold chest....

...I'm done. I may be back in a few months to see how things are like I did this time, but for now... *hits uninstall*