Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50

Thread: February Rant Thread

Level
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 112
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    You are soooooooooooooo wrong.

Not
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the Forum's Code of Conduct.

Want to open a Ticket? Please use this form: https://www.hirezstudios.com/submit-support-ticket/

Forum Moderator Baron TurboBear's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 146
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Hand broken, can't play.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the Forum's Code of Conduct

Need to send a support ticket, do it HERE!

Battle doesn't need a purpose; the battle is its own purpose. You don't ask why a plague spreads or a field burns. Don't ask why I fight.

Level
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 230
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 Forum Tier 2 10000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkure View Post
    I have no problems with morons thinking this game is just a place for them to shine and that all other players are there just to let them shine more.
    What I hate with all my heart is all the geniuses here around that think the game must be balanced with the idea that everyone is helping supports, while we all know that almost no one is ever helping them. And when I point out this, they say I am wrong. *I*.
    I think out of all of the times I've played Pip, a random teammate has turned around a total of 5 times to help. A lot of the times, they just stare as I'm getting murdered by someone flanking. I usually only have this with Ash players who want to help; they're usually pretty great.

Level
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 83
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Tagger Second Class 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2
    It's the first day of march and there is no march happy thread yet!!!!! Rage!!!!!!!RAGE!!!!!!!!!!!
    Signatures are meant to be short, sweet, and witty!!!!

So... lets pretend this one fits all those requirements, k?

Level
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 137
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered Tagger Second Class Overdrive
    hBV&^B*B8BB*(&)%CRASHESihv&*Rv685c@#$

Beta Player Baron
    Level
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 7
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    When you report a player whos just standing around doing nothing all game and you get the same player on your team next game...

Level
    Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 73
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 3 months registered Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkure View Post
    And after THE LITTLE BRONZE WEEKEND, welcome back to a new, great, event of my gaming life. THE RETARDED SERIS WEDNESDAY! Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
    One after another, all Seris with Agony and not even a single fu*** card for healing in their damn loadout. Because if you're a Seris and in a 25 min game you get 8000 heals (8000), you are a FEEDER, damn idiot! You go flank, without saying a word, being only support in the game and collecting an incredible amount of... 3/17/8? YOU ARE IMBECILE!!!
    I've even asked "Has some pro player or streamer played as a flanking Seris?" No answer, then.
    At the 6th game like that, in picking screen, I've written "Seris, are you going to heal or to flank?" She answered "Lol" "I was not joking, please, answer" "Just pick". I went deserter.
    Then, in the next game, I've picked Seris myself.
    http://paladins.guru/match/pc/218343677
    Damn idiots out there: see what a team can do, when Seris is actually HEALING THEM???
    And learn to play, dumb idiots!

Pick Damba. Lost. Lost. Lost. Well, ok, since no one is helping me, I'll go for Wekono's Curse. Team members stop to play for writing insults in chat for my LC.
    End of game: "We lost for Damba!" well, if you at least had tried to actually play, instead of insulting me, maybe, we had won. Oh by the way, the best part.
    Viktor: We'll lost, you had picked dmg LC
    Me: I've picked it to stay alive, but I heal.
    Viktor: No, you're not healing me.
    Me: Do you realize I am dead?
    Viktor: You're always dead!
    Me: So, try to protect the healer...
    Viktor: I am not your baby sitter
    [dear forum members, that are 100% sure random ally will help the support, so no need to buff the support surivability, here for you, geniuses!]
    Me: So don't complain if I've picked dmg LC

He had even the nerve to write in final chat that *I* was flaming.
    Finally, that some fine-ass cancer material right there boissss

Here's my rant:
    Not for the match maker or some mentally superior teammates...

No, my rant is for the
    FUCKING SEA SERVERS!!!

Now you see... Ive been playing in SEA servers for the past 3 months...
    AND I HAVE NEVER EXPERIENCED THIS KIND OF SHIT BEFORE!!!

Even the whole 8 months of play time in AUS SERVERS
    THIS KIND OF SHIT NEVER HAPPENED!

Even in AUS servers, my traditional ping is 300 ping.

but you see, even in this kind of ping, i hardly experience disconnections, severe lag and teleporting players...
    BUT IN FUCKING SEA SERVERS I FUCKING EXPERIENCE ALL OF THESE FUCKING THREE ALL AT THE SAME FUCkING TIME IN MULTIPLE FUCKING MATCHES!!!
    and the game even says I only have 100 to 200 ping, occasionally spiking to 300.

And I checked latency, i have an average 6.67ms. This applied for the whole 3 months (yes I check)
    even in AUS servers I experience around 7 or 8ms, rarely spiking to 10.

For prime example... my first fucking match: I play as maeve..

Lookie here:

Everything seems all fine and dandy...

UNTIL I GET DISCONNECTED IN THE FUCKING LOADING SCREEN
    THE FUCKING LOADING SCREEN FFS FML

So yeah I get disconnected, I close the client, and restart and when I come back, all I fucking see is this:

Lookie here I have 10000/9999 health points. arent I special. But guess what. thats all i can see. I can rotate my camera. I can use the VGS. I can type somethings, like cursing the fucking servers. but I cant move. I cant control my champion. and for a whooping 2 min, I waited. waited to see if i can join after I respawn. after that much waiting, i decide to restart to my client again. BUT. I. FUCKING. CAN'T

why?

BECAUSE THE FUCKING SERVERS DECIDED I WAS AFK AND DISCONNECTED ME FROM THE FUCKING MATCH

PIECE OF FUCKING USELESS SHIT

Like fuck, this kind of shit stressed me out

Now before you say that it might be on my end.. its not. If this happened when I was playing in AUS servers, i might have believed you. I used to play on an internet cafe shop with mediocre computer specs and mediocre internet connection that occasionally closes itself once every few days with a cockroach infested restroom(though their restroom was still far better than the restrooms of other shops). Now, I play on a shop with above average computer specs and internet connections with a clean restroom (i transferred because of the restroom really). What I mean really is that there is no way in seven hells that the problem might be in my side. because the internet cafe i play now is occasionally used as venue for local e-sport tournaments. so you can expect the computers to be maintained daily.
    BUFF SEA SERVERS!!

I MAIN FRONTLINES
    Im good with:
    Frontlines: Ash, Fernando, Terminus, Torvald, Khan, Inara
    Support: Mal'damba, Jenos, Seris, Pip
    Damage: Viktor, Sha lin, Cassie, Lian, Willo, Tyra
    Flank: Maeve

IGN: IamRick
    Current Rank: Platinum V

LONG LIVE THE MAGISTRATE!

Level
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 41
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered 1000 Experience Points Tagger First Class Forum Tier 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Paladins OB67's Showcase
    Nerf this. Jenos loses Acc over time while shooting, dude.

CapnMaCuddles's personal Keeper.

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the Forum's Code of Conduct.

Send a Support Ticket HERE!

Beta Player Sovereign Prince marantzz's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 49
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by GeSteYiam View Post
    Type dxdiag on windows search. this will create a profile of some short of your PC click the save all information or something and that is it. They will know your system specs from the dxdiag
    Okay, thank you again!