Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ying slight rework suggestion.

Beta Player Grand Prince GeSteYiam's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 127
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered Tagger Second Class Overdrive

Ying slight rework (to make her viable)

Illusory Mirror
    Now has the focusing lens effect built in the basic kit but it only does 100 bonus damage
    Her basic attack is one of the weakest in the game, now if she lands all shots will do 780DPS which will bring her on par with damba 720DPS and jenos 803 DPS

Shatter
    No changes there

Illusion
    Now they heal for 210 every 0,7 seconds making the effective healing 300 per second, used to be 291,7 per second. This will help the illusions to change targets more offen so they heal the person more in need more often

Illusions will now last for 2seconds more, it used to be 8s but now it changies to 10seconds. The reason is the same as the above but one can argue about the deploy range but the card that makes the illusions to last longer is mandatory to any Ying that aims to heal.

Dimensional Link
    Now when Activating dimentional link istead of traveling to an illusion Ying will Blink Similar to Evie when she is targeting at the range of 50 units. This will happent only at the 1st telepost, after that it will fuction as it is now.

Postfire change from 0.5 to 0.3 seconds

This change will help Ying have a reliable escape insted of being the sitting duck she is now

Illusory Rift
    Unchanged

Legendary cards Rework
    Lifelike: Illusions Heal for 220 every 0.5 seconds instead 210 every 0.7 seconds.

Resonance: Illusions explode when expire or being destroyed and deal 350 damage, If shattered manualy they deal 620 damage.
    This change will punish the more passive resonance ying play that is leave illusions on point and chill and reward the more thoughful agressive ying play

New Legendary 1: Dimentional link resets all Yings Cooldowns and during the duration of dimentional link Shatter has a cooldown of 2 seconds and illusion a cooldown of 3 seconds. Yings gets a speed buff of 10%
    Alternative: Duting dimentional link the cooldowns reset, ying becomes CC immune and gets a 10% speed buff

New Legendary 2: Lillusions Slow enemies around them by 40% at 20units radius
    Last edited by GeSteYiam; 05-02-2018 at 06:18 AM. Reason: Typos, probably missed most of them though

Level
    Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 6
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    These all seem cool ways to tackle the problem, which is plaguing Ying enthusiasts (me included, even though i can't properly utilize her yet).

Unrealistic ideas and stupid of Legendaries i had before, so people can have a laugh:

Trinity: ''Illusory Rift" now also spawns 2 Illusions with X0% health that copy your movements and attack at X0% of your original damage, but cannot heal.
    Something like summoning 2 Ying-turrets that move with you as a squadron and attack whatever you're aiming at when you fire your mirror.

Blossom Scatter (from my previous thread)
    Shatter will now cause your illusions to chase after your allies instead and explode. Upon expiry, an Illusion will heal your allies by it's remaining health or [X00], whichever is higher.
    Champion Concepts:
    Delphinium & Nylah (Support) / Cedric (Flank) / Dz'etch (Frontline)

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    Yes, yes, I am saying this in all threads about Ying but...
    can't we just have dim link pre fire at 0.1, as it was? Just this. And Ying will be good.

For perfection, well, revoke the previous nerf.
    I've finally found it!

New to the forum? Have a look >>>here<<<! Some useful answers.

#StopPlayingSupports
    Let them see how a game with shit-nerfed supports is.

Beta Player Esquire
    Level
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 32
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered
    #makeyinggrateagain

Level
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered Tagger Second Class Overdrive
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakuda88 View Post
    These all seem cool ways to tackle the problem, which is plaguing Ying enthusiasts (me included, even though i can't properly utilize her yet).
    Thank you, i think so too (obviously)

Quote Originally Posted by Valkure View Post
    Yes, yes, I am saying this in all threads about Ying but...
    can't we just have dim link pre fire at 0.1, as it was? Just this. And Ying will be good.

For perfection, well, revoke the previous nerf.
    I wasn't here when Ying was great but this DL postfire timer will only make one ying playstyle viable.

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeSoldier View Post
    #makeyinggrateagain
    Amen

Level
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    Quote Originally Posted by GeSteYiam View Post
    I wasn't here when Ying was great but this DL postfire timer will only make one ying playstyle viable.
    Yep, that's what makes me SO DAMN ANGRY. The more retarded you play, the more you are encourage. Bomb Ying requires strategy, game sense, perfect positioning of yourself and clones, smart management on cooldown... say one!
    But no, you can just go dumb-healing-bot.

Sometimes I hate them X_X

I have some good videos of my Ying. Every now and then I watch them. :___(
    I've finally found it!

#StopPlayingSupports

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkure View Post
    Yep, that's what makes me SO DAMN ANGRY. The more retarded you play, the more you are encourage. Bomb Ying requires strategy, game sense, perfect positioning of yourself and clones, smart management on cooldown... say one!
    But no, you can just go dumb-healing-bot.

Sometimes I hate them X_X

I have some good videos of my Ying. Every now and then I watch them. :___(
    What i am suggesting will buff ying in good hands only and ads a variety of playstiles while the noobs can keep the healing bot playstyle

Level
    Achievements:
    I still think that, if you pick Resonance, at the end of the ulti, in the last position of an ally, an hypothetical clone must expire. Aka: as now, the heal is following the player, but as before, at the last moment of the ulti time, there must be an explosion.
    I've finally found it!

#StopPlayingSupports

Level
    Achievements:
    Making your teammates bombs can be op in a coordinated team, like a mini terminus ultimate

Level
    Achievements:
    It has been like that for about a year and no one never complained...
    Hey, I am giving up more weapon dmg (constantly during the game and not at the expense of healing), more pure healing, even more pure healing... I need a lot more strategy and timing to play... shall at least get something in exchange?
    I've finally found it!

#StopPlayingSupports