Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Yurein - The Whisperer / Support

Level
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 85
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points

Champion Concept. Yurein - The Whisperer / Necromancer

Yurein is a Ghost that appear corporeal and incorporeal to fear his enemies and keep his allies' lifes. He was once a gravedigger before dead.

Yurein as support is more focus in reviving allies. But if he is killed, his reviving ability is punished, so focusing him worth it.

Info
    Name: Yurein
    Role: Support
    Hp: 2300

Abilities:

Primary Fire: Book of the Dead: Spawn a delayed blast at a targeted location every 1.2s that deal 600 damage. The blast leaves behind a spectral skeleton's hand which last for 1s and deal 100dmg every 0.5s until desappear.
    -Can only target wall or ground, but It is a cylinder, 10ft long and 3ft width, hitbox.
    -delay: 0.5s. -reload: 1.5s. -Ammo: 8.
    - Max. Distance: 50ft.
    Alt-Fire: Crow Soul: Loose a crow soul that responds to your RMB clicks to redirectionate. It heals nearby allies by 300 every 1s and damage enemies 150 every 1s.
    -3 seconds cooldown. -Last for 6s, and then it goes in CD.
    -You can attach the crow soul to an ally and it will follow him even if he dashes.
    -It Has a high movement speed, but it decreases after 4s.
    2nd Ability: Incorporeal: After 1s delay, Yurein becomes untargetable for 2.5s being able to travel through walls and slows nearby enemies by 25%.
    -15s Cooldown.
    - LMB - Crow Soul can be still redirectionated, if it was loosed before Incorporeal.
    - Attacking cancels this ability.
    1st Ability: Awakening: Yurein can collect up to 3 souls from eliminations. Two souls are needed to revive an ally or yourself (with 1500 health).
    Anytime you die by an enemy, you will lose 1 soul, but in this case you would be able to keep alive for 2.5 more extra seconds in your incorporeal form but you become stationaty.

-30 seconds Cooldown.
    -Casting time 1.5.
    -Souls are dropped and they come to you at 50ft or less.
    -The resurrected champion becomes an orb during the casting time and he can move in this state.
    -If you enter incorporeal by this ability, you can use Q to self-revive, but can't use it on ally. You can also attack or use your Crow.
    Ultimate Ability: Call of the doomed: Yurein enter stealth for 4s. If allies within 200ft would die, they will become a soul instead and move toward Yurein's location.
    -You cannot use weapon attacks.
    -Has an delay when moving an ally base on how far the ally is from Yurein. So enemies can see their soul coming at you and react.
    -It works even for environmental death.
    -Allies enter in soul state for 1.5s.

Talents

Undertaker: Now every dead enemy will drop a soul (even if you haven't assisted). Also Awakening reduce its cooldown by 5s.

Scavenger: If your crow is not healing or damaging after loosing it, it will start to gain a stack every second. Heal 300 per stack to the first ally it is attached.

If it is well timed, you will have a nice amount of healing after reviving or using your ultimate.
    Chilly Souls: Enemies affected by Crow soul are slowed by 25%, after 4s this effect is reduced to 5%.

It goes well with your ultimate. Your team will need help to be aggressive and make easier landing the delay blast of your weapon.
    Hallowed ground: Your ultimate charge 15% faster and fully heal your allies if they would die.

Funny strategy using this talent, your entire team can suicide from environment hazard while you are stealth behind enemy lines, to set an ambush. Though, the enemy will see the souls pass across the map, and will have time to react.
    I will be making gif for my concepts.
    LMB

RMB

Ultimate

Beta Player Grand Prince Harlequin98's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 338
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 Forum Tier 3 1 year registered
    This is really good. I really like the idea of using eliminated enemies as a resource. (So I assume that enemies drop the soul when eliminated?) My main problem with this is the Q, which is a great idea but is quite overpowered. Maybe you should increase the number of souls required to revive an ally?
    Last edited by Harlequin98; 01-31-2018 at 01:12 AM.
    Congratulations, you've noticed my post.
    I'm your typical nerdy high schooler; it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. I'm also a chronic gamer who couldn't afford full priced games, a salty Torvald main, and an antisocial logophile. I take high regards towards strategy games, contemporary literature, bad movies, otaku culture, and electronic music.

My Champion Concepts.
    The Magistrate needs you!
    Welcome to the CCCC!

Level
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Harlequin98 View Post
    This is really good. I really like the idea of using eliminated enemies as a resource. (So I assume that enemies drop the soul when eliminated?) My main problem with this is the Q, which is a great idea but is quite overpowered. Maybe you should increase the number of souls required to revive an ally?
    I increased its cooldown from 20s to 30s and nerfed the legendary card Undertaker. What about know ?

Beta Player Sovereign Prince PWNDdotcom's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 90
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    LMB/RMB are mixed up.

I really like the RMB, but it seems a bit too mich like Shock Pulse. Could it be changed to a controlled, directed pulse (so it follows your aim) instead of random bouncing?

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by PWNDdotcom View Post
    LMB/RMB are mixed up.

I really like the RMB, but it seems a bit too mich like Shock Pulse. Could it be changed to a controlled, directed pulse (so it follows your aim) instead of random bouncing?
    I get your point, I really didn't think about that. It's a great idea! Thanks Man , Even though, I wanted to give him an ability to make him gain more elimination to charger his Q and do little damage while incorporeal. Let see what can I do.

I fixed the RMB and LMB, they were swap each other. LMB is the Shovel his main weapon and RMB is the Healing ability.

Level
    Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 32
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    I love how all of the ability pictures are stolen. they are all from other champions cards and stuff. either dont make them at all or dont steal them lmao. im trying not to be a dick about this so sorry if i am. i think it would be better to get the pictures off of the internet instead of off what is already in the game. thanks
    fix this game

Beta Player Grand Prince Rauyne's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 300
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 10000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Quuiluu View Post
    I love how all of the ability pictures are stolen. they are all from other champions cards and stuff. either dont make them at all or dont steal them lmao. im trying not to be a dick about this so sorry if i am. i think it would be better to get the pictures off of the internet instead of off what is already in the game. thanks
    There is nothing wrong with using current icons, it brings a somewhat realistic flair to the Champion, that it is already playable.

Also, I really like this concept. The LMB stands out the most for me since I honestly have never thought about treating a LMB like that.
    Rauyne's Champion Concept Thread

Rauyne's Champion Concept Request

#NerfDamage
    #IncreaseTTK

#HelpYourSupports

Level
    Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 32
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Rauyne View Post
    There is nothing wrong with using current icons, it brings a somewhat realistic flair to the Champion, that it is already playable.

Also, I really like this concept. The LMB stands out the most for me since I honestly have never thought about treating a LMB like that.
    now i feel like a dick lol
    fix this game

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Quuiluu View Post
    I will try to draw some pictures, I dont have much time cuz of work. Then, I will keep these since there is nothing bad.
    I did a change for his ultimate.

Super Moderator Emperor Wallachia's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger Second Class 50000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 4 Forum Tier 3 Forum Tier 2
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    You changed his staff for a book over one month ago, no need to say this again.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the Forum's Code of Conduct.

HiRezAlyssa's Personal Power Ranger and Head Mod of Paladins Forums.

If it's for the good of all and general happiness of the nation, I am ready. Tell the people I'll stay!