Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Which is the good side the magistrate or the resistance?

Level
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 137
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points Overdrive

Which is the good side the magistrate or the resistance?

Hello every one.
    Before I start I want to tell this is my opinion depending on the clues I will explain now:

First let's start with the reason:
    The Magistrate wanted to take all the crystals from commoners saying that it may be very dangerous in their hands and may be misused I explained how it should be used even of accidents and will copy it:

Quote Originally Posted by mina16 View Post
    Well, I have a little different point of view( I think no one will read it)

The Crystals were discovered and they were used to make very good things. Then some bad people used it for bad intentions and some accidents happened causing people to die. Then the Magistrate decided to take them but the resistance refused. If we took a close look that happened to our world. The DISCOVERY OF COAL. Trains, Factories and farms raised but with it weapons were created and accidents happened but no one said "STOP COAL PRODUCTION"( at least until we discovered its bad effects on nature) .However, before this was discovered death rate was very high that only 2.5 kids of 10 would live until adulthood!!! Coal caused bad things to happen but so is every thing. Electricity, Nuclear power, TNT and all things have two sides, but we can't stop producing things because of its bad sides we can stop people from doing bad things. For example Nuclear power: You must have heard of what happens when a mistake happen and how many deaths happen. Maybe we should not use Nuclear power and stay on petrol. In fact Petrol make deaths and help spreading different diseases In an unbelievable way far than nuclear power. It kills people slowly.Stop looking at accidents or bad people ambition and look at hospitals and many other things that helped people.
    Now again the magistrate says that misuses happened but who was the first one to misuse them?
    The Magistrate. They used it to craft weapons when they didn't need weapons because there was no wars.
    Let's talk about another thing I noticed in this cinematic:

Now What I got that "Meave" saved Lex. But why would "Meave" who is an assassin save a policeman who may want to kill her in the first place? There is only one explanation: Meave was hired by Lex who is an officer at the Magistrate. Let's take a look at Meave's Lore for one sec:
    https://image.prntscr.com/image/Ltns...miPdJp1R8A.png
    Sooooo, Meave is one of the people who misused power of crystals for personal ambitions.
    Then The Magistrate should arrest her not hire her!!
    P.S: You would say that Androxus and Zhin may be from the resistance but that is not accurate
    Zhin is the leader of a big Guild for thieves and Androxus is a deadly killer so it's expected that Lex would chase them.
    P.S: Androxus may work for Zhin because of their shared ambitions. Androxus wants to kill people and Zhin wants these people's money.

Let's talk about skye.

Instead of Being arrested she became an important adviser....
    I won't talk.....

The Magistrate morals:
    Now let's say that the magistrate were right and the Crystal shouldn't be put in the hand of people. Do you think that you can trust the Magistrate to keep them?
    Personally I would never do that. Why?
    Because of their Morals. Ash, who is a famous soldiers in the Magistrate, is known of her anger and do you want to know how cruel is she? Let's take look at this:
    In this cinematic from 2:15 to 2:23

It appears that ASH is the one who shot Terminus but look again at this photo from the cinematic:

SHE IS SMILING!!! She is happy that she made Terminus imprisoned for eternity!! When an ally uses Terminus ult you notice what he says?He says: "Please let me die". And the he screams: "NO, NOOO"
    And when you kill him he thanks you. Do you know what does that mean?
    It means that this poor man wants to die by any way that the situation he is in!!!
    And Ash is smiling for putting him in this situation!!! An immortal slave....

Another one is skye and I don't think I need to talk....

Let's take a look at Vivian

People die she doesn't care even if she is the killer. Do you trust her? really?

Why each champion fought for his side:
    Androxus: Unknown side
    ASH: Just as any army unit joins the war without knowing the reason you go to fight just to earn your
    fame and you saw she does orders whatever happens to the other side...
    Barik: A corrupted man in the the Magistrate was enough for him to leave. Not the best reason but a
    good one ( we can notice that it's not Barik who is describing the man as in all Lores another
    person is describing and he always says truth)
    Bomb King: Unknown side ( the possible one is the magistrate as he is an army soldier like ASH...)
    Buck: Of course Buck an trusted soldier of the Magistrate won't leave them unless he knows they are
    mistaken...
    Cassie: She joined the resistance giving out pride, honor and wealth. Why would she join the resistance
    then? leave this one to you.
    Drogoz: neither sides
    Evie: She was refused by the magistrates although she didn't use the crystals...
    Fernando: Hunting pride and fame.
    Grohk: Unknown side.
    Grover: Unknown side.
    Inara: This is one of who I like. She joined for people. She wanted people to live a better live and not
    let the Magistrates prevent the from advance. Inara loves people (you can see how she looked
    at Terminus and Cassie, and you can see how her first ambition is Peace not Power) You may
    say : If she wants peace why she fights for advance? Peace and injustice are contradictory you
    can't be in peace with someone while he is oppressing you.
    Jenos: unknown side.
    Kinessa:neither sides
    Lex: like ASH he follows the Magistrate as the Magistrate are the leaders.
    Lian: Pride. She is arrogant as you know.
    Meave: HIRED BY THE MAGISTRATES!!!
    Makoa: He is like Inara and maybe he wants to defend his lands.
    Mal'Damba: Unknown side (probably like Bomb King)
    Pip: Seeking adventure Not good, Not bad.
    Ruckus: neither sides.
    seris: Unknown side.
    Sha-Lin: As written in his Lore he fought bad people (specially Zhin) and helped good people.
    Skye: She is a thief but she joined for more killing as she seeks adventure.
    Strix: Like Ash and Lex just a soldier.
    Talus: He wanted to help his kind of people.....
    Terminus: POOR SLAVE....
    Torvald: He owes the Magistrates a favour.....
    Thanks for Hexadermia for adding this explanation:
    Quote Originally Posted by Hexadermia View Post
    From what I've seen, he just wants to keep researching since the Magistrate has a large amount of crystals after those raids, plus, if he were to join the resistance, he'd have a shorter supply of crystals until the resistance wins and that's assuming they do (but the ones who are painted as the good guys always wins anyways ;D). The magistrate are just a lot more convenient for him since they have better funds.
    Tyra: Making her ancestors proud.
    Viktor: Like Ash, Lex and Strix just a soldier but maybe a leader.
    Vivian: Better life for herself :/.
    Willo: She attacks both sides to stop any kind of advance :/.
    Ying: She find it her duty to help people.
    Zhin: neither sides.

Now, what do you think?
    Last edited by mina16; 01-31-2018 at 12:18 PM.
    Support the Resistance for the Good of The Realm!!

If you want to make sure that THE MAGISTRATE ARE BAD
    click HERE

Super Moderator Emperor Wallachia's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger Second Class 50000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 4 Forum Tier 3 Forum Tier 2
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    The good side is my side.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the Forum's Code of Conduct.

HiRezAlyssa's Personal Power Ranger and Head Mod of Paladins Forums.

If it's for the good of all and general happiness of the nation, I am ready. Tell the people I'll stay!

Level
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive 1 year registered Forum Tier 4 Tagger First Class 50000 Experience Points
    good only exists because there's bad

i'm with the magistrate because it'll benefit me personally

Level
    Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 111
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 Forum Tier 2 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallachia View Post
    Awesome, welcome to the resistance!

Super Moderator Emperor Wallachia's Avatar
    Level
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger Second Class 50000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 4 Forum Tier 3 Forum Tier 2
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsCrii View Post
    Awesome, welcome to the resistance!
    Blasphemer. I have only one side, my race's side!
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the Forum's Code of Conduct.

HiRezAlyssa's Personal Power Ranger and Head Mod of Paladins Forums.

If it's for the good of all and general happiness of the nation, I am ready. Tell the people I'll stay!

Level
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points Overdrive
    Blasphemer. I have only one side, my race's side!
    There are only 2 logic explanations:
    1-Your race is with the resistance
    2-Your race is with the resistance but not fighting :P
    Quote Originally Posted by EvieIV View Post
    good only exists because there's bad

i'm with the magistrate because it'll benefit me personally
    Good can exist with only the knowledge of bad or the existence of it in any time. It's not required for it to exist to give good meaning. For example: You are full now and your satiation (sorry if wrong word it's google translation xD) has meaning although your hunger doesn't exist in the same time but that because your hunger has existed in one time.
    Of course not facing the problem for a long time may make you feel like this is an right to have (like having your PC did you imagine not siting on it again?) Which may result you to not keep it well. However, good is not that easy to keep at the first place. Also forgetting about the opposite may make you unsatisfied and want more making you searching for better which leads to advance once again. That's how your PC is here today . Forgetting that tens of years ago it was the limits of science when some little things were invented xD. After people used to it they searched for more and more, and they are continuing to do it, and we still have our PCs.

And you are selfish :P
    Last edited by mina16; 01-30-2018 at 03:47 PM.

click HERE

Level
    Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 48
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 10000 Experience Points Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 4 1 year registered
    Buck's lore file says that he is part of the Resistance, unless something was changed.
    ~[Titled Champions]~
    *Pip, The Rogue Alchemist
    *Mal'Damba, Wekono's Chosen
    *Seris, Oracle of the Abyss
    *Jenos, The Ascended
    *Furia, The Angel of Vengeance

*Torvald, The Runic Sage
    *Fernando, The Self-Appointed Knight
    *Khan, Primus of House Aico
    *Makoa, The Ancient
    *Inara, The Stone Warden

*Bomb King, His Majesty
    *Drogoz, The Greedy
    *Viktor, The Lone Wolf
    *Dredge, Admiral of the Abyss

*Evie, The Winter Witch
    *Zhin, The Tyrant

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Jusey1 View Post
    Buck's lore file says that he is part of the Resistance, unless something was changed.
    I am saying he was a trusted and important soldier in the Magistrates but then he joined the resistance. So he must have a good reason for that

click HERE

Level
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class Forum Tier 4 Overdrive 50000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Whoever Ying is with.

/closed

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by OzzyOzzy View Post
    Whoever Ying is with.

/closed
    Welcome to the resistance

click HERE