Thread: Legendary Card Concepts (Artwork incl.)

Level
    Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 6
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points

Legendary Card Concepts (Artwork incl.)

Reminder: do not hate me for the quality of the drawings, i'm not a distinguished artist.

Willo (1):

"Retreat to Advance"
    Flutter now makes you fly back and upwards with increased distance. You can also reduce your fall speed by [xx]% by holding JUMP/Space midair.

(replacing "Nightshade")
    Wanted to add more gimmicks to Flutter, which quite often feels lackluster & too generic of a movement skill. Now has more strategic value as means to overlook the battle better, escape a backstabby death or have a clear view from obstructing objects/payload/Nandoshield so you can attack the back lines.

Terminus (2):

"Feedback"
    Power Siphon now recharges [XX]% faster and consumes less power for its activation, but you cannot use Calamity Blast unless you have a charge stored.

(replacing "Undying", which might be reworked to a regular card)
    Tried to make Siphoning more easy, since it's basically Terminus' only defensive thing in his kit. I'm not sure if i scaled the drawback accordingly, constructive Feedback will be welcome (see what i did here..... sorry)

Lian (3):

"Enchanted Relics"
    Gain [X]% mobility and [X]% damage reduction for each enemy hit with Valor for [X] seconds. Eliminations while this effect is active will increase its duration by [x]s.

(replacing "Death and Taxes")
    "D&Ts" felt too uninspired for me. I mean you want Cauterize and you want Wrecker, pick either, it's too greedy to want both. :P

Ying (4):

"Blossom Scatter"
    Your Illusions will chase their nearest ally during Shatter.
    Upon destruction or expiry Illusions will heal nearby allies by [XXX] or their remaining health* (whichever is higher).

*- to clarify, it means the Illusion's remaining health, not the players'. Please offer a solution, cause i guess i can't write descriptions properly.

(replacing "Life Exchange")
    I felt like Ying needed a boost in the healing department, cause "Lifelike" is so underwhelming it hurts. "Life Exchange" is a step in an interesting direction, but is proving to be "still not enough to be viable". I have borrowed from it though, the concept of the "Shatter" triggering your burst heals. Again, if you have better ideas that aren't too OP or wild, suggest!
    Last edited by Rakuda88; 01-26-2018 at 04:12 PM.
    Champion Concepts:
    Delphinium & Nylah (Support) / Cedric (Flank) / Dz'etch (Frontline)

Level
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 31
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    for Willo there should indeed some changes like she can glide like jenos. so increased air speed and glide down while holding space bar, thats a nice thing man
    People Always complaining around !
    They Just shouting so they can Hide their bad skills

Camco89 / Acc level 136!
    Ash- Seris-ying-drogoz
    Discord:camco89#6026

Twitch
    https://www.twitch.tv/camcooo

Gamers Dont Die
    They Respawn

Level
    Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 2
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2
    Love Ying's Legendary Idea. It makes her a more viable healer. Could be a bit overpowered if used by a high skilled player. Maybe self-damage 100 and illusions don't fade upon your death which makes getting bulldozer important. You could shatter from afar in the safety of spawn, which negates the self-damage. So then this legendary has a better use for defense and maybe extend shatter delay, and you only shatter the illusion you look at, so you can have one not shattered heal and not have both explode into a crazy amount of health.
    I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.
    ~Voltaire

Level
    Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 6
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    Life Exchange is a clever way to time your heals, but i really wanted something that has a good impact, if the cost of healing is you forsaking Shatter as damage skill;
    the other ideas i had were:
    - actual Life Exchange - Illusions pour their own health directly into a player that walks through them, decreased time to deploy Illusions and slightly increased duration, decreased basic heal over distance, increased deployment distance; Shatter works as normal;
    - pseudo Life Exchange - Illusions will splash heal nearby allies upon Shattering but do less damage to enemies; Increased illusion HP;
    Champion Concepts:
    Delphinium & Nylah (Support) / Cedric (Flank) / Dz'etch (Frontline)

Beta Player Baron
    Level
    Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 91
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class Forum Tier 2 3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    I think that Willo needs that rework on her flutter by default

Ying needs a buff to her main kit that includes adding healing to her illusions so I would recommend a mobility legendary for her instead!

About Terminus I don't think they want to buff his power siphon ability because it would be OP for pros
    ''No snowflake ever falls in the wrong place''

HOW TO BALANCE
    >>>SKYE<<<
    WELL THOUGHT IDEAS