Level
    Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 52
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered

Ullys, The Cursed Knight

Ullys, The Cursed Knight
    Role: Front Line
    Health: 4600

Appearance: Ullys is a large knight in dark gray armor that has been decorated with emeralds. He carries a large, broken sword in his right hand. He has a faint green glow coming from the openings and cracks in his armor as well as a small amount of green smoke. The front of his helmet is designed to resemble a cockatrice, with it's body making up the rest of the helmet. The sound of children's whispers can be heard coming from his armor and these voices are what you hear when he "speaks".

Abilities

Passive: Relentless Assault
    Ullys chains his attacks together, increasing the speed at which his abilities activate. For every ability he has used he gains a stacking buff that reduces the delay on his next ability by 0.4s. At 4 stacks his next ability is changed and the stacks are reset.
    Stack Duration: 4s

Left-Click: Cleave
    Ullys swings his sword down, dealing 500 damage to enemies in front of him. If this is used at the end of a chain, Ullys swiftly yanks his sword up after the initial swing, knocking enemies up a short distance.
    Initial Delay: 1.6s

Right-Click: Unholy Executioner
    Ullys spins his sword around, swiping at the legs of enemies around him, dealing 200 damage and crippling them for 3s. If this is used at the end of a chain, Ullys follows through with another spin, smacking enemies with the flat of his blade and knocking them back a great distance.
    Initial Delay: 2s
    Cooldown: 4s

Q: Impending Doom
    Ullys begins letting off a dark green smog and draws in to his sword, increasing the range of his next attack by 300%. If this is used at the end of a chain Ullys instead just releases the smog in a burst, blinding enemies around him for 2s and reducing the cooldown of this ability by 50%. (The range increase affects the size of Deflect.)
    Initial Delay: 1.6s
    Cooldown: 8s

F: Deflect
    Ullys hefts his sword up in front of him, and covers his front in smog blocking all damage from the front for 2s. If this is used at the end of a chain Ullys may activate this again to charge forward, dealing 400 damage to enemies his hits and giving him 2 stacks of Relentless Assault.
    Initial Delay : 1.2s
    Cooldown: 12s

E: Inescapable Curse
    Ullys thrusts his sword into the ground, roaring as his splits the earth at his feet to create a large ring of cracks around him with ghastly hands reaching out. Enemies that touch this ring are feared away from it for 1.5s. If this was used at the end of a chain the same ghastly hands burst out of Ullys and execute any enemy below 50% health that is feared towards him. Ullys may not move while this is active. (This may be cancelled early.)
    Initial Delay: 2.4s
    Duration: 4s

Cards

Legendary/Talents:

Cutting Curses - The cooldown of Impending Doom is reset if your next ability after using it is Cleave. Additionally, the range increase from Impending Doom is increased by an additional 300% when used with Cleave.

Smackdown - Deflect has it's cooldown reduced by 6s. Additionally, Deflect now gives twice as many stacks of Relentless Assault. (This affects the normal stack it gives by being activated as well as the stacks it would give from being used at the end of a chain.)

Ultimatum Cacophony - Inescapable Curse now grants Crowd Control Immunity. Additionally, any sounds you make come from everywhere at once, making it difficult to tell where you are. (The sounds are a bit quieter than the normal sounds.)

Armor/Weapon:

Want To Play? - You move 15/30/45/60/75% faster when moving towards an enemy below 30% health.

Curse Life - Kills and eliminations provide an additional 1/2/3/4/5% ultimate charge.

I Was Ordered - You receive 14/28/42/56/70 more healing while below 50% health.

Remember Their Names - Your maximum health is increased by 24/48/72/96/120 for every kill in your best streak.

Unholy Executioner:

Get It Over With - Kills reduce the cooldown of Unholy Executioner by 0.8/1.6/2.4/3.2/4s.

Excuses - Heal for 100/200/300/400/500 health whenever an enemy effected by Unholy Executioner dies.

Broken Spirits - Enemies effected by Unholy Executioner are slowed by 5/10/15/20/25%.

Curse Myself - Hitting an enemy with Unholy Executioner reduces the damage you take by 4/8/12/16/20% for 3s.

Impending Doom:

What You Wanted - The burst from Impending Doom deals 75/150/225/300/375 damage. (This counts as a weapon attack.)

Harden You Heart - Impending Doom increases the duration of Deflect by 0.4/0.8/1.2/1.6/2s.

Their Last Words - The burst from Impending Doom silences enemies for 0.3/0.6/0.9/1.2/1.5s.

How Could I? - Your next ability after activating Impending Doom gains 20/40/60/80/100% Lifesteal.

Deflect:

Just Come Here - You move 4/8/12/16/20% faster while Deflect is active.

Unbreakable Combo - The ability used after the dash from Deflect has it's delay reduced by 0.4/0.8/1.2/1.6/2s.

Breakout - Activating Deflect cleanses Crowd Control but your movement speed is reduced by 60/50/40/30/20% for 2s if Crowd Control is cleansed.

The Horror - Getting a kill with the dash from Deflect heals you for 20/40/60/80/100% of your maximum health.

Animations and Poses

Intro: Ullys gets forced to his feet by ghastly green hands.

Emote 1 - Default: Ullys covers his face and sighs.

Emote 2 - Business As Usual: Ullys crouches down and sharpens his blade.

Emote 3 - Encore: Ghastly hands come out of Ullys's armor and start clapping.

Victory Pose 1 - Default: Ullys stands with his sword stuck in the ground at his side.

Victory Pose 2 - Well Executed: Ullys stands with his sword cleaved into the ground.

Victory Pose 3 - Weary: Ullys sits down leaning back against his sword.

Voice Lines

Intro 1 - "Still their voices haunt me."
    Intro 2 - "More faces to etch into my mind..." *The sound of child laughter can be heard*
    Mount - "How innocent..."
    Unholy Executioner 1 - "Just die already!"
    Unholy Executioner 2 - *The sound of children screaming can be heard*
    Impending Doom 1 - "Keep me going..."
    Impending Doom 2 - "Nothing I do is in vain." *Children can be heard chanting "Do it!" while active*
    Deflect 1 - "Cease this!"
    Deflect 2 - "Resisting will just make this worse for us all..." *The sound of children crying can be heard*
    Inescapable Curse 1 - "NO MORE!"
    Inescapable Curse 2 - "IS THIS WHAT YOU WANTED?!"
    Purchase Item [Defense 1] - "This armor is a facade..."
    Purchase Item [Defense 2] - "I grow weary of this."
    Purchase Item [Defense 3] - "Why must I carry on..?"
    Purchase Item [Utility 1] - *Children can be heard saying "Wooow!"*
    Purchase Item [Utility 2] - "Very well..."
    Purchase Item [Utility 3] - "If I must..."
    Purchase Item [Healing 1] - "You see this?"
    Purchase Item [Healing 2] - "Hm yes... She would have loved this..."
    Purchase Item [Healing 3] - *Ullys mutters to himself*
    Purchase Item [Attack 1] - "The deaths keep coming."
    Purchase Item [Attack 2] - "Let's make this quick...."
    Purchase Item [Attack 3] - "Forgive me..."
    Using Down Ability 1 - "Please, leave me be..."
    Using Down Ability 2 - "Demands and order, on and on..."
    Burning - *chuckles* "A small price."
    Stunned - "Don't make me...""
    Low Health - "Is this how it ends?"
    Healed - "No please, let it end..."
    Death 1 - "The voices.. They stopped..."
    Death 2 - "Finally.. I don't need to kill anymore..."
    Last edited by JohnOfAllTrades; 03-13-2019 at 09:58 PM.
    If you ever need a review for a champion concept just message me.

Paladins Champion Concept Hub

Smite God Concept Hub

Level
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 30
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    please! Dont mix his ultimate and this passive.

Beta Player Marquess JohnOfAllTrades's Avatar
    Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by RonaId View Post
    please! Dont mix his ultimate and this passive.
    ...Why? It's not like his ult is too ridiculous. Without timing his ult right in the chain it is actually probably the weakest ult in the game. WITH the execution it is still not as crazy as I assume you think. For example, Terminus ult does enough damage that it would kill anyone who is about 50% health anyways (with an ulting Makoa being the only exception) ON TOP OF a revive effect.

Smite God Concept Hub

Beta Player Marquess JohnOfAllTrades's Avatar
    Level
    Achievements:
    Massive Updated!

Reworked/Rebalanced: Abilities
    Added: Cards
    Added: Animation and pose descriptions
    Added: Voice Lines

Smite God Concept Hub