Thread: Sometimes Viktor isn't throwing his grenade when not cooking.

Rest in peace my Master Maeve, nr 62 in the leaderboard. Same with all my lost diamonds
    Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Forum Tier 4 3 months registered 25000 Experience Points

Sometimes Viktor isn't throwing his grenade when not cooking.

I played a lot of Viktor lately and i realised that his grenade disappears and the cooldown resets
    #OfBlades
    Steam Account
    My Maeve artwork album

I was reborn as Nice guy EinMeister. Please don't ban me.

Level
    Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 122
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 Tagger Second Class 1000 Experience Points
    That's strange, it never happened to me...

But there is another annoying bug with his grenade, in which when you cook the grenade and an FPS drop kicks in RIGHT AT the moment you hold down Q, the grenade will just disappear with no damage dealt. The grenade cooking animation doesn't even happen he just keeps holding his rifle even though the grenade meter pops up.
    Worst part is that the grenade will still go on cooldown when the meter is depleted or when you release the Q button...

Also, not quite sure if this is a bug or it just happens to me by some freak way, but hustle cancels out randomly as well when it's in use. Met my end many times because of that...
    The strength of the team is each member, and the strength of each member is the team...

I'm pretty sure everyone playing Paladins would be Gold+ if they know and follow the meaning of this wise line...