Thread: Pact here

Level
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 15

Red face Pact here

Hey the names Pact. I am a bit of a veteran player i just now joining the forums. I joined the game a couple years ago, maybe summer 2016 if i had to guess. I am 100% sure its more then 1 year ago.

How i got my name: When i was joining i was trying to type in everything that i defines my personality. Nothing worked, everything i thought cool was taken. So then i was watching Netflix one day and on one of the programs someone said "lets make a pact, here and now" i thought to myself 'hmm pact, it sounds cool to me' typed it in and got it. It means "a formal agreement between individuals or parties."

My real name is TJ. I am 23 years old. From the Eastcoast, USA. I only speak English. I am a YouTube addict, always on it. Thats it for now. Hope to see you ingame. Add me if you wish, always looking for new friends.

Level
    Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 93
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 Tagger Second Class 1000 Experience Points
    Welcome to the forums, Pact!
    The strength of the team is each member, and the strength of each member is the team...

I'm pretty sure everyone playing Paladins would be Gold+ if they know and follow the meaning of this wise line...