Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Late-Game Ultimates Are Underwhelming

Member Baronet
    Level
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 99
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by SocraticPhoenix View Post
    The exact text of the skill is "Unleash your fury and overclock your thrusters to deliver a high velocity punch that deals 100% of your target's maximum health as damage."

Torvald's maximum health is 3400, and he has a 1800 health shield. Every single source of damage damages the shield before Torvald, except the Drogoz ultimate. It is still inconsistent.
    This guy gets it.

I'm not even saying it needs to *not* be an insta kill. I'm just saying either the card text needs to be changed to state that it's an instant kill or the ultimate needs to be changed to match what the card says. I'm not sure why people debate this. If English is your first language, it should be clear that there's an inconsistency here.

Member Knight
    Level
    Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 14
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 250 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSoulEnvoy View Post
    This guy gets it.

I'm not even saying it needs to *not* be an insta kill. I'm just saying either the card text needs to be changed to state that it's an instant kill or the ultimate needs to be changed to match what the card says. I'm not sure why people debate this. If English is your first language, it should be clear that there's an inconsistency here.
    Exactly; the drogoz ultimate is an insta-kill on a single target unless they are damage immune (Fernando ult / Ash ult), and it should be written as such.
    Frontline: Makoa (11) / Ash (10) / Inara (9)
    Damage: Willo (12) / Drogoz (9) / Bomb King (9)
    Support: Seris (15) / Mal’Damba (12) / Ying (5)
    Flank: Talus (13) / Maeve (9) / Zhin (7) / Evie (8) / Androxus (5)

Main: Seris
    Best Healing: 288,822