View Poll Results: Which side will you join?

Voters
454. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Magistrate

150 33.04%
  • The Paladins/Resistance

304 66.96%
Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: The Magistrate or the Paladins/Resistance?

Beta Player Viscount EliteCadre's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 2
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 Tagger Second Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered

Question The Magistrate or the Paladins/Resistance?

First of all, please answer this question after you've watched the lore animation "A Realm Divided". If you haven't done so, here's the link:

Anyways, now we have the info we need about the Magistrate and the Paladins/Resistance. I want know guys, which side would you rather join? The Magistrate or the Paladins/Resistance?

For me, I'd join the Magistrate for two reasons. First my favorite champions are with it :P
    Second, the animation definitely shows us that none of the two sides are bad, but they have opposing views, but I feel that the Magistrate view is the right one. Why you ask?

Because for centuries, before this whole magic crystal mess, the Realm was thriving in prosperity and peace under the rule of the Magistrate. However, after these crystals emerged, some used them for quite destructive and evil acts, which prompted the Magistrate to declare that such power should not be wielded by commoners to prevent further destruction and preserve peace.
    The Paladins/Resistance on the other hand think that the Magistrate did this for his own gain and waged this war for such crystals in which they believe that such crystals would do even more progress, totally ignoring the fact that with such power may also come destruction.

I mean the Realm was already in good shape before the crystals emerged, so why want more that with this "more" comes destruction?
    So what do you guys think?
    Last edited by EliteCadre; 03-05-2018 at 09:33 AM.
    "The strength of the team is each member, the strength of each member is the team..."

THE MAGISTRATE SHALL PREVAIL!

#Revert_Viktor's_Rework

Level
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 Tagger Second Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Also I just realized that there's another thread with a similar topic, but I've made this one a poll to get an accurate result of the number of people in each side.
    "The strength of the team is each member, the strength of each member is the team..."

#Revert_Viktor's_Rework

Level
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 12
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    I'm not sure which to choose yet because I feel like the trailer was biased to one side and may not have portrayed the situation objectively. However, maybe I'm wrong and I just missed something or misunderstood it. I'd like some more information on both sides in the lore before I vote, but I think a poll is good way to see what everyone is thinking!

Level
    Achievements:
    Yeah more info about both sides would be much appreciated, but the trailer was enough for me to pick the side of the Magistrate even though the trailer was seemingly biased towards the resistance xD
    For the poll part, my thoughts exactly. Thanks!

#Revert_Viktor's_Rework

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Forum Tier 4 1 year registered 50000 Experience Points
    Hey i just wanna know, what side is Maeve in?
    Well i guess she is in the resistance, isnt she?
    She has a hoodie and does things for money.
    But what if she is an assassin hired by the Magistrate?

Level
    Achievements:
    From what I've understood from her lore entry, the little brat is a mercenary thief that does things for money.
    So, I guess she's neither.

#Revert_Viktor's_Rework

Level
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Forum Tier 4 1 year registered 50000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by EliteCadre View Post
    From what I've understood from her lore entry, the little brat is a mercenary thief that does things for money.
    So, I guess she's neither.
    She atacc and protecc thats why she's the best waifu

Beta Player Count
    Level
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 4 25000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    9/10 times I would go for the Magistrate coz I am bit authoritarian.
    But I have a soft spot for a female blonde Elf Paladins, since my main in WoW for over a decade was a blond belf female Paladin, and my fav Paladins Champs are Inara and Ying.
    So my vote goes to The Paladins/Resistance
    Want to participate in creating the lore:
    Unofficial Lore Project
    Skye: Unofficial Lore Should I do another basic character lore ?

Super Moderator Emperor Wallachia's Avatar
    Level
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger Second Class 50000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 4 Forum Tier 3 Forum Tier 2
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Team Magistrate all the way

*Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the Forum's Code of Conduct.

HiRezAlyssa's Personal Power Ranger and Head Mod of Paladins Forums.

If it's for the good of all and general happiness of the nation, I am ready. Tell the people I'll stay!

Level
    Achievements:
    Tbh, I'm surprised so far...
    The YouTube comments related to the cinematic are full of people aligning with the Magistrate. Apparently this poll says otherwise xD

TRAITORS!!!!
    Last edited by EliteCadre; 01-08-2018 at 02:55 PM.

#Revert_Viktor's_Rework