Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Open Beta 65 PC Patch Notes | January 4th 2018

Member Viscount
    Level
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 43
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 31 days registered Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentFlames View Post
    For all of the mouthbreathers complaining that Vivian was “boring” (because why the fuck would a First Person SHOOTER need a character with a gun?) and “OP” (despite lack of a mobility skill being a death sentence in these types of games), Does Hi-Rez have a champion for you!!!
    No she is a rushed generic character only made to hold a cool automatic rifle they've seen on WW pictures: the BAR. They did not care of the making of Vivian they only were focused on the rifle she was going to use. That is why she is boring, creatively boring.
    And, as I'm pretty sure they never spoke to a person that used a BAR, they ended up making a mechanically absurd machine gun.

On Moji I do find it fine that he has "support" abilities. Look at Smite, you also have different class but they are less restrictive in term of kit and use than those in Paladins. And I don't feel it's bad.

Level
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 1
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Great patch guys, can't wait to try out the new champ

Member Esquire
    Level
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 94
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered 500 Experience Points Forum Tier 2
    that new champ? i dont know it is, but aint a flank, why need to aim when you can spam left and right click, making the whole view filled with that shit, i think it ll work better than skye smoke. Well, i guess they balanced him in the future.
    I m really dissapoited they didnt adress the shitload of bugs( drogoz, payload not moving, pip, dissapearing viktor nades, and the fps drop that came with the 64 patch.

Level
    Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 37
    Achievements:
    bomb king needs more nerfing, it's stupid how he can literally solo anyone including flanks. shouldn't damage champions be worried about flanks?? not bomb king!

Member Baron
    Level
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 5
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayhuma View Post
    so they put a system based on a pay to win
    And how is it pay 2 win? You got a bound mode and a ranked mode which doesn't need ANY chests being bought. You have the choice to either play the unbound one or not. Even if someone has full level 10 cards, it doesn't mean he will win. So stop posting your ''omg it's p2w'' crap cause it's not.

Oh and look. You also brought Overwatch into the fray. Lol at all these ''p2w'' and ''Overwatch!!!!'' comments.

Level
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 61
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points Tagger First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by DottyMcFear View Post
    And how is it pay 2 win? You got a bound mode and a ranked mode which doesn't need ANY chests being bought. You have the choice to either play the unbound one or not. Even if someone has full level 10 cards, it doesn't mean he will win. So stop posting your ''omg it's p2w'' crap cause it's not.
    Your argument does not invalid the fact there is a RNG progression system which you can make it "faster" by buying Enchanted Keys with Crystals and getting the cards you want besides separated queues make the waiting for matches painful as hell along with the current unbalance. Matchmaker made Ranked a horrible and unfair experience as well.
    About the difference between cards levels, think with me: Figure a fictitious guy called Jimmy which has your same playstyle and skill but with better cards. You are going to fight him with lvl 4 Fought the Law Lex and Jimmy is also using Lex but with lvl 10 Fought the Law LC. Who is going to win? You or Jimmy? I think you already know the answer.
    We must fight as one!
    A Jenos Main. I'm also good using Zhin, Talus, Fernando and maybe Grover or Skye
    Petition against OB64 Cards Unbound
    On strike - No Paladins until Cards Unbound is removed

"Playing Skyrim instead this P2W Cheetah Men 2 Simulator"

Member Baron
    Level
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Omenya View Post
    Your argument does not invalid the fact there is a RNG progression system which you can make it "faster" by buying Enchanted Keys with Crystals and getting the cards you want besides separated queues make the waiting for matches painful as hell along with the current unbalance. Matchmaker made Ranked a horrible and unfair experience as well.
    About the difference between cards levels, think with me: Figure a fictitious guy called Jimmy which has your same playstyle and skill but with better cards. You are going to fight him with lvl 4 Fought the Law Lex and Jimmy is also using Lex but with lvl 10 Fought the Law LC. Who is going to win? You or Jimmy? I think you already know the answer.
    Granted, there is a mode that can be seen as pay 2 win, even tho at the moment you can't even buy the chests with crystals and I don't see plans for it in OB65 either ( Or did I miss something?). It might give people a advantage against newcomers and noobs, but it doesn't mean they always have the upper ground. I have battled against people with a full level 10 deck were I have max level 6-8 cards on a couple of characters. And yes I do know the answer; There is no guaranteed victor just based on card levels. I have won lots against people with full level 10's, and I lost lots against people with full level 10's. You can't win just by relying on raw power in this game. So the GAME itself isn't pay to win at all, which is being spouted non stop.

All arguments I see are ''omg p2w'', ''omg I'm going to overwatch'', ''omg wait times are long'', omg I'm so going on strike'', but no real argument that can bring up a debate. Just arguments which are copied by the herd and are empty threats. Now I do understand why people do this seeing as HiRez doesn't really reply or listen to well written arguments anyway.

I for one have more problems with them removing Payload and some of the amazing maps in it. We don't need a shitty team deathmatch mode if it means you will remove a other mode.

In the end everyone is entitled to having their own opinion of course and I respect that. But I'm getting a little tired of seeing the same ''Overwatch is soooo much better now, screw this p2w'' crap on the forums every single day.

On topic; Don't remove Payload....#MakePayloadGreatAgain

Level
    Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 37
    Achievements:
    How many complaints do I need to make before you fix this

https://i.imgur.com/fSWrNKG.jpg
    http://paladins.guru/match/pc/201012523

Level
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 61
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points Tagger First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by DottyMcFear View Post
    {Not pasted to avoid spam}
    Nevermind. You did not even read my reply.
    We must fight as one!
    A Jenos Main. I'm also good using Zhin, Talus, Fernando and maybe Grover or Skye
    Petition against OB64 Cards Unbound
    On strike - No Paladins until Cards Unbound is removed

"Playing Skyrim instead this P2W Cheetah Men 2 Simulator"

Member Baron
    Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Omenya View Post
    Nevermind. You did not even read my reply.
    If you say so.