Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Remove Lian's wind-up-immortality

Level
    Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 89
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by ArtemisiaQueen View Post

616/5000
    I disagree ... Well, Lian, it's not a character or damage.
    Lian - Skills
    (Normal Shot - 400 DMG) - (Grace - 400DMG) - (Presence - 800) - (Value - 400)
    All other damage and flank champions do much more damage than just the normal mouse click skill. Her ult is only 1600 damage. But it's only good to finish ...
    Sincerely, Lian has to continue with her aim and more improvements for her to become true champion in damage. If everyone realizes, Lian, only serves to finalize and period ... Improvements for Lian, now!

Left mouse - 600 or 700
    Grace - 500 or 550
    Value - 450 or 500
    Presence - 1000
    ULT - 2000 or 2200

Woah woah bud, you're talking about having Lian OP now. She's fine where she is right now if you play her right. The ONLY sort of buff i could see them giving her is maybe bumping her basic shots up to 500 since damage is so crazy now a days.Even that buff would be debatable tho imo

Actually she can, Evie have 1800 hp.

Level
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 112
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 Tagger Second Class 1000 Experience Points
    Evie has 1800 HP but Lian's ult does 1600 damage which is still not enough to one-shoot Evie.
    The strength of the team is each member, and the strength of each member is the team...

I'm pretty sure everyone playing Paladins would be Gold+ if they know and follow the meaning of this wise line...

Rest in peace my Master Maeve, nr 62 in the leaderboard. Same with all my lost diamonds
    Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Forum Tier 4 3 months registered 25000 Experience Points
    I agree it. Ultimates should change the battle in your favour if you CAN USE THEM RIGHT. If you can't get killed using it, it just becomes easy bullshit. Allmost anyone can pe killed during their ultimates (But don't challenge Makoa!).
    #OfBlades
    Steam Account
    My Maeve artwork album

I was reborn as Nice guy EinMeister. Please don't ban me.

What’s the hp left? 200 right, what 200 hp lol

Level
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 112
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 Tagger Second Class 1000 Experience Points
    That further proves the point that she's still alive and cannot be on-shot with Lian's ult, even with 200 HP, at least she's still alive and then she can pop up ice block and heal after that...
    The strength of the team is each member, and the strength of each member is the team...

I'm pretty sure everyone playing Paladins would be Gold+ if they know and follow the meaning of this wise line...

Level
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 33
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    i think the 50% charge and immortality must move to LC