Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Remove Lian's wind-up-immortality

Level
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 31
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered

Unhappy Remove Lian's wind-up-immortality

It's pretty unfair to make her immortal during her ult wind-up. Seriously: she is dealing damage with every singe move!!! Give us a chance to cancle out her ult at least.
    Just look at BK, Jenos, Drogoz etc... They've got a way longer wind-up and easely get killed during that. Her wind-up isn't that long so she can wait for the right moment to ult without any problems and still doesn't get killed.

I mean... come on. Her ult charges fast, is set immediately to 50% if she kills someone, is a one-hit to most champions AND she can change direction during the wind up. Isn't that enough?

At least make it a legendary - not default...

Or maybe not immortality but just damage reduction...
    Last edited by Snugglebit; 01-01-2018 at 07:29 AM.
    Zis is a Maeve main speaking. Deal whiz it.

Registred Moji, Zhin and Lian hater

Things I wanna see:
    • Androxus without mask
    • Ash without armor
    • The creator of Bomb King
    • Fernando without armor
    • Jenos' eyes
    • Mal'Damba's face
    • Seris' eyes
    • Khan's face
    and Skye's booty :3

Beta Player Knight
    Level
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 22
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered
    I agree. It's kinda stupid that she can just absolutely win 1 v 1, and there's really nothing you can do against it (mostly).

It should be at most 70% damage reduction IMO so we at least have a chance to gun her down during her wind-up.

Beta Player Baronet
    Level
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 42
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 500 Experience Points 31 days registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Snugglebit View Post
    It's pretty unfair to make her immortal during her ult wind-up. Seriously: she is dealing damage with every singe move!!! Give us a chance to cancle out her ult at least.
    Just look at BK, Jenos, Drogoz etc... They've got a way longer wind-up and easely get killed during that. Her wind-up isn't that long so she can wait for the right moment to ult without any problems and still doesn't get killed.

I mean... come on. Her ult charges fast, is set immediately to 50% if she kills someone, is a one-hit to most champions AND she can change direction during the wind up. Isn't that enough?

At least make it a legendary - not default...

Or maybe not immortality but just damage reduction...
    BK has a stun nuke.
    Drogoz has a 1 hit punch.
    Jenos has a 2400 nuke that can go through walls.
    Lian has a 1600 shot that has a small AoE.
    Has it ever occurred to you to not do these Ults in the open? Unlike the others, Lian has to be face to face with an enemy, as any obstacle could render it useless. The others grant either an extremely fast movespeed that procs on contact and the other ignores obstacles. The damage immune part is necessary. unless you honestly think that nerfing the worst damage hero is a good idea.

Forum Moderator Prince Peinzius's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 551
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Tagger First Class
    Lian's ult only does 1600 damage, which is why she is immortal during it. You mentioned BK and Drogoz, who can both move during ult (Lian is stationary) and Jenos can attack through walls. All 3 of them already have CC immunity during ult too, so it's not as if they have completely nothing.
    *Disclaimer*: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the forum's Code of Conduct.

Need technical or account help? Submit a support ticket!

Roses are red,
    Violets are blue,
    Your Mom's hot,
    Does she have a snap?

Beta Player Esquire
    Level
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 39
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points 3 months registered Closed Beta Tester
    Quote Originally Posted by Snugglebit View Post
    ...I mean... come on. Her ult charges fast, is set immediately to 50% if she kills someone, is a one-hit to most champions AND she can change direction during the wind up...
    Lian won't one-hit anything with her ult since the least health a champion has is 1800 , the wind up time is there to give enemies a CHANCE to dodge the skill at close range or hide behind cover, so you want an ultimate that realistically speaking you will use mostly to save yourself from flanks to actually make you stationary AND vulnerable to flanks ? While also making you deal less dps than you normally would after those 2 seconds ?
    The only way for that to works is to make it so her ult shoots instantly , and i want you to carefully consider the possibility of a character suddenly shooting a fire bird at you dealing 1.6k damage .

Yeah no , i think her ult is fine personally .

Level
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 33
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    Surprised this coming from a flank main.

Beta Player Baron
    Level
    Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 59
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    It's because flank mains are derpy and should always be ignored. Srsly Andy flys into the air and fires 3 of those buck literally just goes ham.

Beta Player Recruit ArtemisiaQueen's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 25
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points 31 days registered
    Quote Originally Posted by thebatman713 View Post
    It's because flank mains are derpy and should always be ignored. Srsly Andy flys into the air and fires 3 of those buck literally just goes ham.

616/5000
    I disagree ... Well, Lian, it's not a character or damage.
    Lian - Skills
    (Normal Shot - 400 DMG) - (Grace - 400DMG) - (Presence - 800) - (Value - 400)
    All other damage and flank champions do much more damage than just the normal mouse click skill. Her ult is only 1600 damage. But it's only good to finish ...
    Sincerely, Lian has to continue with her aim and more improvements for her to become true champion in damage. If everyone realizes, Lian, only serves to finalize and period ... Improvements for Lian, now!

Left mouse - 600 or 700
    Grace - 500 or 550
    Value - 450 or 500
    Presence - 1000
    ULT - 2000 or 2200
    I'll use that as an emblem of honor."
    Next time you see my banners, run!
    "I am an artist. The blood of my enemies is painting, the battlefield of my canvas."
    Name: Lian
    £lven-Gøddes
    Heres in domo Aico[Latim]
    Heiress to the Aico house[Inglês]
    Level: 24

Beta Player Baron
    Level
    Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 16
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 Tagger Second Class 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    I mean, am I the only one that loves getting no skilled in a 1v1 by two autoaim skills and a ulti that has little to no counter play besides hiding or hoping they miss?

Beta Player Marquess dbzlucky77's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 130
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1 year registered Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBoi3231x View Post
    I mean, am I the only one that loves getting no skilled in a 1v1 by two autoaim skills and a ulti that has little to no counter play besides hiding or hoping they miss?
    Or you can you know.... DODGE it lol. When i used to play andro thats what i would do. Wait until right before she shoots it and dash to dodge it. Cassie roll, evie warp, etc. Obviously not every champ has the mobility for that, so you have to play a bit more careful with them if you suspect lian has ult. Start taking advantage of tank shielding