Achievements:
    31 days registered 100 Experience Points
    this was my reaction to the new gamemode

Member Esquire
    Level
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 10
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester 500 Experience Points
    Players who dont know what "Group up" means, they just go to point 1 by 1 and dies.

Players who only speak their own language in game.

Member Baronet
    Level
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 36
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 31 days registered 500 Experience Points
    The good old Forum Comunity that only bash everything and complain about everything.
    And almost enyone has a good constructive post....
    Only " Hey look at me I hate everything isnt that cool I see Yotubers and I am grummpy about life" posts....

Level
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 25
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class
    Wa wa... Need more Grenades please!
    Zerocool1855

Good At
    Damage: Viktor, Bomber King, Tyra
    IGN: Zerocool1855

Level
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 17
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 3 months registered Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Sterben View Post
    The good old Forum Comunity that only bash everything and complain about everything.
    And almost enyone has a good constructive post....
    Only " Hey look at me I hate everything isnt that cool I see Yotubers and I am grummpy about life" posts....
    Look what you are saying before point your finger at others. By the way, your conduct is similar to what you call rude and non-constructive, which makes your argument invalid because you are complaining about something you actually do. And again... It's not hate. It's criticism. Try to make a opinion about this and we may have a formal conversation.
    We must fight as one!
    A Jenos Main. I'm also good using Zhin, Talus, Fernando and maybe Grover or Skye
    Petition against OB64 Cards Unbound
    On strike - No Paladins until Cards Unbound is removed

"Playing Skyrim instead this P2W Cheetah Men 2 Simulator"

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class Forum Tier 4 Overdrive 50000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Paladins Battlegrounds.

Ying; Hope you like killing 99 other champions to be the last survivor standing.

Peace and love, amirite?
    I'm gonna get banned again, am I?

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger Second Class 50000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 4
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Quote Originally Posted by Omenya View Post
    Look what you are saying before point your finger at others. By the way, your conduct is similar to what you call rude and non-constructive, which makes your argument invalid because you are complaining about something you actually do. And again... It's not hate. It's criticism. Try to make a opinion about this and we may have a formal conversation.
    He does have a point tho. I've seen a lot of people who go like "OMG SKYE IS OP NERF HER", and when I close the thread I get a PM like "You are a terrible mod, you closed my thread, it was VERY CONSTRUCTIVE, I'm telling HiRez and you will be demoted", including a guy who made a sexual remark in one post, and when I removed he "demanded" to see the rule that forbid that kind of remark or he would "tell my superiors about this so the abusive forum mod would be demoted". Not to mention someone who got permabanned who apparently sent Alyssa over 15 e-mails complaining about having his threads closed, but all he did was to whine relentlessly.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the Forum's Code of Conduct.

HiRezAlyssa's Personal Power Ranger.

Booster Moderator
    “OB63 introduces a new type of Moderator that acts as a Ban Booster, not only for you, but also your entire mod team! These unique Legendary ban skins are available for every champion and include custom ban and banhammer animation.”

Level
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 404
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1 year registered 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 Tagger First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by doctorsunday View Post
    I'm angry about being awake this early on the first of the year. I'm not mad at my dog for waking me up, or my wife for going back to sleep, but I AM angry about it being like -2 outside when I have to take said dog out to do his thing.
    I'd like a -2 temperature...
    Currently, it's -19 (-29 with wind/humidity) where I live xD

Cards Unbound is still there
    New to the game? See this FAQ made by Valkure.

Member Baron
    Level
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 100
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 31 days registered 500 Experience Points
    Are we talking celsius or fahrenheit?

Level
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 17
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 3 months registered Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallachia View Post
    He does have a point tho. I've seen a lot of people who go like "OMG SKYE IS OP NERF HER", and when I close the thread I get a PM like "You are a terrible mod, you closed my thread, it was VERY CONSTRUCTIVE, I'm telling HiRez and you will be demoted", including a guy who made a sexual remark in one post, and when I removed he "demanded" to see the rule that forbid that kind of remark or he would "tell my superiors about this so the abusive forum mod would be demoted". Not to mention someone who got permabanned who apparently sent Alyssa over 15 e-mails complaining about having his threads closed, but all he did was to whine relentlessly.
    Sure. There are these toxic forum members who just came to the forum just to complain and curse. I think checking these comments/threads 1 by 1 to be stressful as hell. Even with that issue, He/She should not generalize people. There people who came here to make constructive feedback and share their own creations for Paladins. It's nonsensical to say "everyone here are just a bunch people who just came here complain but me, even if I do complain about people complaining".
    We must fight as one!
    A Jenos Main. I'm also good using Zhin, Talus, Fernando and maybe Grover or Skye
    Petition against OB64 Cards Unbound
    On strike - No Paladins until Cards Unbound is removed

"Playing Skyrim instead this P2W Cheetah Men 2 Simulator"