Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: January Rant Thread

Level
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 45
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    I'm angry about the bugs in this game, please fix them hi-rez we beg of you lol

Member Knight
    Level
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 15
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points 31 days registered
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlantisMen View Post
    The link on your signature is broken like the MM.
    lol thats cuz they closed it, didn't even keep the survey up for a week. They dont care about feedback :v

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class Forum Tier 4 Overdrive 50000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    I'm gonna get banned again, am I?

Level
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 72
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    I join a match and after lagging a lot (everyone was teleporting and I couldn't hit anything) I see that I have 990 ping.
    Main goal in Paladins: Get every skin for Cassie
    Fun fact: Cassie came out on my bday so she's a present technically speaking

Level
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 37
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    HRX started today. Walla told me the wrong dates.

I don't blame him, but it's a bit ridiculous that you can frequently come to the official forums for Paladins and not know about this. I guess you have to follow some random Twitter or go to reddit or ????? to get official announcements.

I'm sort of annoyed.

Level
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger Second Class 50000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 4
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    HRX started today. Walla told me the wrong dates.

I don't blame him, but it's a bit ridiculous that you can frequently come to the official forums for Paladins and not know about this. I guess you have to follow some random Twitter or go to reddit or ????? to get official announcements.

I'm sort of annoyed.
    WHAT.

The information I had stated 4 to 8 January!
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the Forum's Code of Conduct.

HiRezAlyssa's Personal Power Ranger.

Booster Moderator
    “OB63 introduces a new type of Moderator that acts as a Ban Booster, not only for you, but also your entire mod team! These unique Legendary ban skins are available for every champion and include custom ban and banhammer animation.”

Level
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 17
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 3 months registered Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points

Exclamation A question to reflect about Hi-Rez actions

I was perplexed while watching the HRX 2018. Something came on my mind I think you who watch the stream thought the same as me:

Why does HRX was running Paladins in OB63?
    Because OB64 is not able to deal with a esport championship with its broken and unplayable mechanics along with all new bugs that Cards Unbound brought to the realm. Most of Pro got pissed off seeing all their training to HRX going in vain after all these "balance" changes and they make Paladins playable to this event.

Why don't they revert OB64 to make PROs able to play the lasted version of the game on HRX and making the rest of Paladins community happy again?
    That's something that piss me off. It's that hard to be good and satisfy thair costumers once? They are braking one of their most important rule about their game creation: "Respect our costumers while we make money". Unfortunately, we still don't have an answer for this yet.

Stop saying Unbound mode is not Pay to Win. You actually buy Enchanted Keys with real money to give you LC and other better stuff. Grinding for cards is also a waste of time because it's a almost endless griding route. Paladins has lost 10% of its active players after all these horrible decisions.

"Would you refer Paladins to a friend?" No, because I refuse myself to make them suffer with this horrible patch you guys made.

TL;DR: Hi-Rez don't give a damn thing to its costumers so why should I refer or even play Paladins and all other Hi-Rez games? It's unbelievable!
    We must fight as one!
    A Jenos Main. I'm also good using Zhin, Talus, Fernando and maybe Grover or Skye
    Petition against OB64 Cards Unbound
    On strike - No Paladins until Cards Unbound is removed

"Playing Skyrim instead this P2W Cheetah Men 2 Simulator"

Level
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger Second Class 50000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 4
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Quote Originally Posted by Omenya View Post
    Why does HRX was running Paladins in OB63?
    Every official Paladins event ALWAYS considers the previous edition of the game, unless it has been released at least one month before. Even other games do that, it's like a non-written rule. If we were at OB65 they'd be playing OB64.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the Forum's Code of Conduct.

HiRezAlyssa's Personal Power Ranger.

Booster Moderator
    “OB63 introduces a new type of Moderator that acts as a Ban Booster, not only for you, but also your entire mod team! These unique Legendary ban skins are available for every champion and include custom ban and banhammer animation.”

Level
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 17
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 3 months registered Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallachia View Post
    If we were at OB65 they'd be playing OB64.
    Weird but the game still incredibly broken. I still entering the forums to protest instead just giving up. I refuse myself to play my favorite game again while it's rotting little by little until die without honor.
    The real questions is: Why should we waste our money on "skins" and get a random pose or spray? Why should we grind to play Unbound Mode instead playing another game? Why should we trust someone who spitted on our faces after we support it and we can't do nothing about it? Is this fair?
    We must fight as one!
    A Jenos Main. I'm also good using Zhin, Talus, Fernando and maybe Grover or Skye
    Petition against OB64 Cards Unbound
    On strike - No Paladins until Cards Unbound is removed

"Playing Skyrim instead this P2W Cheetah Men 2 Simulator"

Level
    Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 6
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 500 Experience Points 31 days registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallachia View Post
    WHAT.

The information I had stated 4 to 8 January!
    But it is January 4 today. maybe they're following UST Timezone
    I don't like OB64
    But then again I'm just a filthy casual

I did love this game though, no other PC game made me so enthusiastic in such a short amount of time. I am saddened by the decreasing player base That's why I don't like OB64

Good at: In order
    Frontline: Fernando, Torvald, Inara, Ruckus, Terminus, Ash
    Support: Jenos, Seris, Maldamba, Pip
    Damage: Viktor, Strix, Tyra, Vivian, Lian, Cassie
    Flank: Zhin, Maeve But a bot can still do better
    IGN: IamRick - PC
    Current Rank: Gold I