Thread: Champion Idea - Damage Class: Darekk

Level
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 40
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2 1 year registered

Champion Idea - Damage Class: Darekk

Note:
    This may be considered unoriginal given that im basing him off an already existing race within the game. also because that i thought of him while pooping

Name: Darekk (or something, im not good with names sorry)
    Class: Damage
    Movement Speed: 390

Biography
    Darekk, one of the last few surviving members of the Stagalla, and he is also one of their youngest members. Traumatized and battered from a battle during the first goblin scourge, he went into seclusion. Hiding from any other sentient being, always moving from place to another.

After years of seclusion, he finally felt strong once again, ready to let go of the past, confident to meet again any sentient being. Only to find out that the realm is once again ravaged by the flames of war

Main weapon: Iron Spear, and stone knives.

Appearance:
    A stone man, just like Inara and Terminus, but unlike them who loom over almost anyone else, Darekk is diminutive for his race. A bit shorter than Viktor. He has lean body, like that of an Olympics sprinter. He has small cracks coursing throughout his body, occasionally spilling out some dust. He also have a large crack running down from his left shoulder down to his midsection, just above his 'stomach' (or where a stomach wouldve been if he was human)

LMB Weapon Fire
    Spear stance:
    Thrusts his spear forwards in a melee range that deals 400 damage every 0.33 second

(In a range slightly longer than those of terminus, but does not deal area damage, only to a single target)

Knife stance:
    Darekk throws a single knife at a time towards the enemy every 0.1 second, each knife dealing 120 damage. Has 20 ammo, and reload time of 0.33 second

(animation would just show that darekk is one by one throwing knives from both hands, not from single hand, well because it might look stupid)

RMB Alternate Weapon Fire
    Spear stance: Side Sweep
    Side sweeps all enemies within melee range that deals 500 damage and applies a small knockback to enemies hit. For every successive enemy hit by the side sweep, damage dealt is decreased by 50 but grants +6% movement speed per enemy that lasts 1 sec

(What i mean is that when Darekk performs side sweep, the first enemy to be hit receives 500 damage, the second 450 damage, and so on and so forth to minimum of 300 damage for the fifth enemy
    Also that Darekk is granted a bonus movement speed per enemy hit by side sweep, minimum of 6%, maximum of 30%)

Knives: Pinpoint accuracy
    Darekk throws a knife and hits a vital point on the enemy, dealing 120 damage and causing a silence that lasts 2 seconds (affected by crowd control reductions)

Q First Skill
    With Iron Spear: Throw
    Darekk channels for 0.5 sec, and throws his spear towards the enemy dealing 500 damage. The spear also pierces. This causes Darrek to switch to his Stone Knives. Cooldown 8 sec

(This has no damage fall off, range is 500 units, and damage does not increase nor decrease when it pierces multiple enemies. During the channel, Darekk may still move but attacking or using other abilities cancels the throw)

With Stone Knives: Return
    Darrek calls back his spear to return to his hand. The journey back to his hand also deals 500 damage to enemies hit by it. Cooldown of 12 sec

(If the spear has travelled 500 units, but has not returned to Darrek, the spear falls back to the ground)

F Second Skill
    Stone Ward
    Darekk places his own stone ward on the ground. The stone ward applies a +10% movement and reload speed boosts to Darekk and all allies within the area of effect. The buff is retained for 2 secs if they leave the area of effect

E Ultimate
    Darekkk now has two different Ultimates, one for each weapon selection. In spear stance, Blessings of the Mother will be activated. In knife stance, Earthquake will be activated. In addition, during the duration for both Ultimates, the first and second skills are silenced. Alternate Weapon fire is still usable.

Spear stance: Blessings of the Mother
    Darekk's creates his own Earthen guard that lasts for 6 seconds. The Earthen guard delays all damage received and is only applied when the Earthen guard ends. In addition, Darekk is able to return the damage received through his weapon attack.

(So basically, for 6 seconds, darekk has damage immunity, and as added bonus, the damage darekk receives is returned.
    The idea here is kinda like 'give and take'. Darekk takes damage, damage is delayed. The damage is transferred to his weapon attack, and if it is not given to another, darekks takes the damage to himself. Weapon miss will not count as transferring damage.
    For example if darekk is within AoE of skye's time bomb, darekk will not receive damage for 6 sec, and darekk will gain an additional 3000 damage for his weapon attack. Of course, this additional 3000 damage will only be used once against an enemy. If this additional 3000 damage is not dealt to another enemy before the 6 seconds ends, then darekk will receive the 3000 damage. If darekk does deal this additional 3000 damage to an enemy, darekk will not receive the damage even after the 6 seconds.
    Another example, if darrek receives drogoz's dragon punch, damage is delayed and is transferred to darekk's weapon attack. If darekk is not able to hit an enemy, darekkk recieves the damage from dragon punch after the duration ends.
    Also, note that darekk is not CC immune in this Ultimate)

Knife stance: Earthquake
    Darekk creates his own Earthen Guard which lasts for 8 seconds that grants him soft CC immunity and 15% movement speed. The Earthen guard also creates a seismic wave ever 0.5 second for a total of 16 seismic waves. The seismic wave apply a strong 250 knockback in alternating push and pull from Darekk. Note: seismic travels through the ground

(In this Ult, darekk has movement speed buff and he has a very strong CC effect. The waves apply knockback on affected enemies that basically moves enemies away and towards darekk 16 times. also note that CC immune in this ult, but not damage immune)

Legendary Cards:
    Legendary 1: Strength of the Stagalla
    Throw no longer pierces but applies a strong knock back to target hit
    (the idea is that the enemy is like being pulled by the spear due to its force)

Legendary 2: Stability
    Darrek's Stone ward also applies a bonus %10 damage reduction

Legendary 3: Stalagmite
    Darrek's weapon attacks that hits the floor creates a mini rock pillar that applies 10% slow that lasts 0.5 second to enemies in contact with the rock pillar (Slow is unstackable)

Legendary 4: Solitude
    Darrek's Earthen Guard grants additional 15% weapon attack speed

Okay. as i was writing these, none of it seems original haha. But all in all, i like it. I highly doubt it would be seen in game though. Names are terrible though

Anyways. What are your thoughts?

Edit: Gave Darekk a new Ultimate/s. Removed the chance to deal critical damage from weapon attack. For reference, this is Darekk's old ult:
    Strength of Stone
    Darrek brings up his own Earthen Guard. The Earthen guard lasts for 6 seconds, and initially applies a 90% damage reduction and 15% movement speed reduction. As the Earthen guard duration continues, the damage reduction decreases while movement speed increases. Giving Darrek a 20% damage reduction and 30% movement speed buff at the end of the duration.
    (the idea here is that, darekk is just like inara, a stagalla, with his own earthen guard, but due to his trauma and being battered during previous battle, his own earthen guard is not stable like inara's. His guard dramatically weakens over time, but this also gives darekk a speed boost because its literally lightening the load)
    Last edited by IamRick1996; 02-01-2018 at 05:54 AM.
    BUFF SEA SERVERS!!

I MAIN FRONTLINES
    Im good with:
    Frontlines: All of it TBH
    Support: Mal'damba, Jenos, Seris, Pip, Furia
    Damage: Viktor, Sha lin
    Flank: Maeve

IGN: IamRick
    Current Rank: Gold V

LONG LIVE THE MAGISTRATE!

Are you sick of Noobs and Salty Players in SEA region? Then come join us! We consist mostly of Noobs and Salty players! We hold weekly custom matches in the hopes of getting better and improving skills! Link to Discord Server

Level
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 121
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    fits the game pretty well, good idea

Beta Player Sovereign Prince PWNDdotcom's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 134
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by IamRick1996 View Post
    Bonus: Each attack has 10% chance to deal critical damage.
    Why. What purpose does this serve. Why does it need to be here.

Beta Player Grand Prince Harlequin98's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 402
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 Forum Tier 3 1 year registered
    So activating the Q alternates him to the knives stance until the spear is recalled? That's pretty cool. However, I think the Ultimate can use some work. It's just a simple buff ability and could be much more interesting. Maybe it can grant different effects depending on what stance Darekk is in, or something like that.
    Congratulations, you've noticed my post.
    I'm your typical nerdy high schooler; it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. I'm also a chronic gamer who couldn't afford full priced games, a salty Torvald main, and an antisocial logophile. I take high regards towards strategy games, contemporary literature, bad movies, otaku culture, and electronic music.

My Champion Concepts.
    The Magistrate needs you!
    Welcome to the CCCC!

Level
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by PWNDdotcom View Post
    Why. What purpose does this serve. Why does it need to be here.
    When i made this, I did some quick maths and thought that the spear damage might be lacking, so i thought id give him a critical chance. right now i did some real maths and i find that it might be OP. thinking of removing it as well

Quote Originally Posted by Harlequin98 View Post
    So activating the Q alternates him to the knives stance until the spear is recalled? That's pretty cool. However, I think the Ultimate can use some work. It's just a simple buff ability and could be much more interesting. Maybe it can grant different effects depending on what stance Darekk is in, or something like that.
    So you mean like a dual function Ult? Hmmm thats a good idea. Let me think of something proper and Ill get back to you
    BUFF SEA SERVERS!!

I MAIN FRONTLINES
    Im good with:

Are you sick of Noobs and Salty Players in SEA region? Then come join us! We consist mostly of Noobs and Salty players! We hold weekly custom matches in the hopes of getting better and improving skills! Link to Discord Server

Level
    Achievements:
    Edit: Gave Darekk a new Ultimate/s. Removed the chance to deal critical damage from weapon attack.
    BUFF SEA SERVERS!!

I MAIN FRONTLINES
    Im good with:

Beta Player Grand Prince Harlequin98's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 402
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 Forum Tier 3 1 year registered
    Nice new Ultimates.
    Congratulations, you've noticed my post.
    I'm your typical nerdy high schooler; it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. I'm also a chronic gamer who couldn't afford full priced games, a salty Torvald main, and an antisocial logophile. I take high regards towards strategy games, contemporary literature, bad movies, otaku culture, and electronic music.

My Champion Concepts.
    The Magistrate needs you!
    Welcome to the CCCC!

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Harlequin98 View Post
    Nice new Ultimates.
    Does it seem OP?
    BUFF SEA SERVERS!!

I MAIN FRONTLINES
    Im good with: