0 0%
  • Horrible

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Champion Concept - Bog, Support

Level
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 30
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered

Champion Concept - Bog, Support

Bog looks like Moji and Pip, he likes to use handmade masks with leaves and wood (I will draw his mask later).

Info:
    Name: Bog
    Health: 2400
    Role: Healer

Art by me

Abilities

LMB - Bamboo Blowgun. Bog uses a Blowgun for shooting darts. Deal 420 damage every 0.75s. Cannot be manually reloaded and instead Bog recharges his lungs when not being used. Bog can get suffocated if he blows so much.
    - It is a slow movement speed projectil.
    - Legendary Card: Shots apply poison and slow enemies by 10% for 1s. The poison deals 5 damage every 0.1s.
    RMB – Spore Seed. Throw a seed that expands a spore and last for 4s and heals nearby allies by 300 every second, within 20ft. If it hit an ally, the ally is healed by 700 instead.
    -5s cooldown
    - It can heal nearby allies in its trajectory, right when it is thrown
    - Kind of Strix's flare but for healing.
    Q – Sleep Dart. Sleep an enemy for 3.5s. The effect starts 1s after hit. The slept enemy gains a 600 shield but can't move, shoot or use abilities. If the shield receives 300dmg, this effect ends.
    -14s cooldown
    -The affect enemy's go out of combat time is highly reduced after slept.
    -delay 0.5s, Bog dips the tip of his dart in a sustance.
    F – Hallucination. Bog starts to dance and sends fake images of himself for 2s, in order to confuse his enemies. While he dances, he will disappear every 0.5s and appear after 0.5s. Also, he gains 50% movement speed.
    -15s cooldown
    -When he disappear, he enter stealth.
    -Cannot Shoot
    E - Tranquilizer Gas. Bog blows a gas from his mouth that silence and disarm enemies in front of him in a 20ft cone. Bog keeps loosing gas for up to 3s in and the area expands 1ft every 0.1s. When the gas reach its limit, Bog will light the gas to make it explote and deal 1000 dmg.
    -Bog is slowed by 80%.
    - WASD can be used but you can't rotate by using your mouse.
    -Can be cancelled before and deal damage.
    -He uses his cristal to light the gas.

Legendary Cards:

Curare: Now enemies insta-sleep and they recibe 40% more damage.
    Poisonous Fungus: Now weapon shots slow enemies hit by 10% and apply poison.
    Hallucinogenic Mushroom: Hallucination last 2s longer and you are untargetable when you appear.
    Aloe Vera- Spore Seed explote when its time ends and heal allies in 40ft by 1000.
    Last edited by RonaId; 08-04-2018 at 12:24 PM.

Beta Player Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 21
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered 250 Experience Points
    aww, i was hoping for a slime-based champion.
    Like trickster characters like Rumplestiltskin? check out Fizziwigskin and help me come up with a better name! http://forums.paladins.com/showthrea...-the-trickster
    Like centaurs? check out Ippos! http://forums.paladins.com/showthrea...584#post428584
    like minotaurs? check out Tormbre: http://forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?66766-Champion-Idea-Tormbre-the-Minotaur

Beta Player Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 35
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 500 Experience Points Forum Tier 2 Closed Beta Tester
    I like the idea but the design itself is a bit weird;
    first: you didn't specify what the poison does exactly, is the slow the poison? does the poison deal any additional damage? cause if not then there is no point in calling it a poison if it's just a slow.
    Second: How can a dart staying in place heal anyone? it would make more sense if your Healing Darts would heal when they hit someone.
    Third: Does sleep work like in other game in which it will be removed if the enemy is damaged? if so then it then make this ability do some initial damage (like 200 or something) if it doesnt get removed when damaged then it's way too powerful and is basically a 3s stun.
    Fourth: This is literally the most generic of the abilities, it's just a dash, Voodoo dancing can be used to heal or to damage someone if you ask me.
    Last but not least: Again, how is a dart a deployable? does he have a dart shooting machine gun? the effect itself is good but how long does it last? you need to be more specific about times with stuff like this

In the end, your concept is good but you gotta put a little more thought in it since at the moment he sounds very lackluster and generic.

Level
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Kardial View Post
    In the end, your concept is good but you gotta put a little more thought in it since at the moment he sounds very lackluster and generic.
    I will work a little bit more on this concept, Thanks.

Beta Player Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 35
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 500 Experience Points Forum Tier 2 Closed Beta Tester
    Oh, this is actually much better, i'm glad you took my suggestions, there are still some minor problems with the whole ability kit but i take it's more the wording that is making it sound weird ( i imagine english isn't your first language, right?).
    All things considered this is a big improvement from the previous one, you should probably come up with a better title for him and maybe a small bio like the ones in game? also, some Legendaries are nice to complement the rest of the kit.

Beta Player Recruit DarkJesterX's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 44
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class 31 days registered 100 Experience Points
    I don't understand the Vudu Dance. Is he like untargetable for the duration like Seris and Grohk? Or just invisible and vulernable like Skye and Strix?

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkJesterX View Post
    I don't understand the Vudu Dance. Is he like untargetable for the duration like Seris and Grohk? Or just invisible and vulernable like Skye and Strix?
    Like Seris

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kardial View Post
    Oh, this is actually much better, i'm glad you took my suggestions, there are still some minor problems with the whole ability kit but i take it's more the wording that is making it sound weird ( i imagine english isn't your first language, right?).
    All things considered this is a big improvement from the previous one, you should probably come up with a better title for him and maybe a small bio like the ones in game? also, some Legendaries are nice to complement the rest of the kit.
    I appreciate your suggestions. Yes, english is not my first language, how I just said to Asthonman. I will be adding more things. Lastly, I have been working on Neil, you should check it. http://forums.paladins.com/showthrea...350#post427350
    Last edited by RonaId; 01-05-2018 at 11:15 PM.

Beta Player Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 19
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 100 Experience Points
    Omg Pip so cu... err.... Never mind.

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by HZiv View Post
    Omg Pip so cu... err.... Never mind.
    I get inspired on Pip and Moji to be honest.
    Last edited by RonaId; 02-17-2018 at 09:03 AM.