Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Walls and Stuff

Level
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 200
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by IamRick1996 View Post
    True enough. But really it depends on the personal opinions on whats useful and whats not.

Anyways. I'd like to ask, would the knockback also apply to allies? Because... you know... flying tyra and vivian... imagine that xD

Apache ruckus was a big threat. imagine tyra and vivian in his place xD. attack drones hahahaha
    It does not work on teammates. However, if you place a wall underneath teammates or enemies, it may cause them to be standing on top of the wall after it spawns.

And yes, I have to put some more points into the Impasse card, but really most of Inara's meta cards are just about gaining extra health and damage reduction, and she's already super tanky BEFORE any of those cards, anyway. What's the difference between 25% damage reduction (while inside of your field), vs 20%, or maybe 150 less health, on what is already the tankiest tank in the game?

I mean, I see your point. There are small sacrifices in other areas to run the wall-jump build. But I think the jumping build DOES have value, so I can justify losing a little bit of tankiness, in order to gain mobility. Maybe it's not a meta build (and I'm not suggesting it should be), but when you get to level 74 on a Champion, you start to get bored with meta loadouts. And I think as a lv 74 Inara, I can handle the little sacrifices I had to make in that loadout, since I already know what I'm doing with the Champion.
    The Stone Oracle of Blades

Level
    Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 65
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 3 months registered Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Genavelle View Post
    It does not work on teammates. However, if you place a wall underneath teammates or enemies, it may cause them to be standing on top of the wall after it spawns
    Oh mann. but i wanted the flying vivian and tyra hahaha. imagine catapulting teammates to the other side of the map xD. whether for troll or for a surprise kamikaze attack its going to be FUN xD

plus being able to relocate your teammates.... hmm i just got a new concept champion
    BUFF SEA SERVERS!!

I MAIN FRONTLINES
    Im good with:
    Frontlines: Ash, Fernando, Terminus, Torvald, Khan, Inara
    Support: Mal'damba, Jenos, Seris, Pip
    Damage: Viktor, Sha lin, Cassie, Lian, Willo, Tyra
    Flank: Maeve

IGN: IamRick
    Current Rank: Platinum V

LONG LIVE THE MAGISTRATE!

Level
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 70
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by IamRick1996 View Post
    Oh mann. but i wanted the flying vivian and tyra hahaha. imagine catapulting teammates to the other side of the map xD. whether for troll or for a surprise kamikaze attack its going to be FUN xD

plus being able to relocate your teammates.... hmm i just got a new concept champion
    Relocating teammates is the ultimate troll ability - it could work with parties and in pro games, but most of the time players would just troll.
    Sadly, this is how people are.
    revert Lex primary attack to his original state
    nerf Cassie
    buff Skye

Level
    Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 65
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 3 months registered Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderZsolt View Post
    Relocating teammates is the ultimate troll ability - it could work with parties and in pro games, but most of the time players would just troll.
    Sadly, this is how people are.
    I know. thats exactly why I want it. when other people take troll picks, id also take mine :P just to be sadistic hahaha

well as long as its a viable champ though
    BUFF SEA SERVERS!!

I MAIN FRONTLINES
    Im good with:
    Frontlines: Ash, Fernando, Terminus, Torvald, Khan, Inara
    Support: Mal'damba, Jenos, Seris, Pip
    Damage: Viktor, Sha lin, Cassie, Lian, Willo, Tyra
    Flank: Maeve

IGN: IamRick
    Current Rank: Platinum V

LONG LIVE THE MAGISTRATE!