Thread: Please Read this message about Paladins now

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 7
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester 500 Experience Points

Please Read this message about Paladins now

I couldn't spell out a single sentence better than what I just read. I've played paladins for years, back to when there were less than 12 champions, you know with the vault and stuff. Since then there have been what, 40+ updates and I have never truly hated any one of them. Some brought features I wasn't a big supporter of, but I dealt with it. This new update is the first one I can say I hate. I'm sorry Hi-Rez but seriously what the hell? I have Hundreds of hours in the game and didn't think I could do this so easily, but I'm quitting for a while. Are you aware that players like myself and many others have earned at spent HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS of essence on cards. I have personally spent 300k+ essence on cards and legendary cards and not an ounce of it was purchased! What are you going to do about that. I don't want your lousy gold. I already have 40k+ gold and have all the champions and skins, etc. that I desire. You can't refund time my friend, and that's why I'm taking a break. You're making the game more and more noob friendly, are you forgetting that veterans make a game what it is today? I find it extremely offensive that players like myself made the game what it is today, and you basically tell us we've wasted our time playing? I used to be a big player in Robocraft, before the game went to shit it had different tiers you had to put hours upon hours into to get to. The higher tier robot parts took forever to unlock and then you had to pay a crap ton of in game money for, but it made the game have a purpose. I guess the company got tired of the newbies crying so they updated, or I guess downgraded the game. Massive rework that got rid of the tiers. All blocks were given for free and new ones were easy to get. You know what happened, the game died. Not in my opinion, I mean the player base had lost 43% of it's numbers by the next week, and it hasn't gotten them back, even after more than a year. That's off topic but that's what happens when you listen to the idiots that have 10 hours and can't buy cards because they don't do jack shit. They don't put any money, hours, or positive opinions into the game, they bitch on the forums but they get listened to!? You all are listening to the people that cried no more essence, screw them and let them quit. You guys haven't gotten rid of essence since it first started, and your player base has only grown. This has by far gone too far. Paladins was known as the free to play game that still brought me more fun than any pay to play game, but now, you've gone money hungry. More power to VIP and Account boosted players. More XP boosts and titles and what not. Make the damn game 5$, give every new player 30,000 essence, there are so many small fixes you could do, but no. My dad always told me this quote, "Money is evil". I never understood why when I was little, but now I understand. It's started wars, funded executions, it's the base of corruption, and although this isn't quite as jurassic, over time it's, Its. Ruined. This. Game.

Level
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 17
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    They're not making it any more noob friendly tbh. Only worse for both sides, veterans AND newbies.
    I was wrong. OB64 Isn't any better.
    Its still as s**tty as it was before.

I'm the type who says a little, then adds more and more to it

This must be the smallest font possible

Level
    Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 49
    Achievements:
    31 days registered Closed Beta Tester 500 Experience Points Forum Tier 2
    The newbies shall buy much chests to get their cards levelled or otherwise they are cannonfodder.

Level
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 3
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    even veterans will be bored what if you have all cards on lvl 5 and play whit lvl 1 (s) ?
    you are lvl 200 acount and have all cards at lvl 5 they are lvl 20 and have only 1 lvl cards you will win all matches whit no challenge at all just like you are fighting whit bot will be bored in no time
    Flankers GOT AN OTHER NERF
    EviE has the most nerfed champion in paladins whit 20 NERFS IN ROW
    GL WHIT THIS GAME HAVE FUN
    What i want from hirez ? fix bugs of course
    what they give ? hmm
    ● Evie
    ○ Ice Staff
    ■ Damage reduced from 930 to 850.
    ○ Soar
    ■ Flight speed reduced from 54 to 48.6
    they just reduced her best part and a thing that make her stand
    Its unbelieve she still smile not this avatar this one ♥♥♥♥

Member Knight
    Level
    Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 3
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered
    So, why did you ask everyone passing by to read this message? Was there anything new, which wasn't discussed every day for more than a week?

> Its [money]. Ruined. This. Game.

What you don't realise is that money also created this game. And the PC you use to play it and visit these forums.

Member Knight
    Level
    Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 3
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered
    Quote Originally Posted by NaixSenpai View Post
    even veterans will be bored what if you have all cards on lvl 5 and play whit lvl 1 (s) ?
    Why do you think veterans with all cards on level 5 will play whit level 1?

Level
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 56
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 7 days registered Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by naryl6 View Post
    So, why did you ask everyone passing by to read this message? Was there anything new, which wasn't discussed every day for more than a week?
    This. Nothing new insight-wise here. No disrespect, but you might as well have gone over to the rant thread and just said "me too."

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 3 months registered 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 Forum Tier 3
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Quote Originally Posted by naryl6 View Post
    Why do you think veterans with all cards on level 5 will play whit level 1?
    For this:
    http://forums.paladins.com/showthrea...aker-Conundrum
    Have fun.
    I've finally found it!

New to the forum? Have a look >>>here<<<! Some useful answers.

They read it! >>>here<<<

MM community questions are here! >>>here<<<

Revert the nerf. And see the Math. link

Level
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 20
    Achievements:
    7 days registered 250 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester
    Wall of text, i believe your spacebar is broken.
    Use your heart as an anchor, it kept you alive when even your own brain was against you.

Level
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 66
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 3 months registered Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    My 1 year account is now memories. I will miss this game so much after OB64's Card Unbound.
    I hope you enjoy the new battle royale replacement game for Paladins they are going to release soon. It will die before you say "good game".
    There is hope for this world yet!
    A Jenos Main. I'm also good using Zhin, Talus, Fernando and maybe Grover or Skye
    Petition against OB64 Cards Unbound
    Say NO to the new P2W Card System and Balance mess!
    Do not be fooled by their lies and fight against it!