Member Knight
    Level
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 25
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Forum Tier 2 Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points

Just a few card ideas I had.

Seris

Legendary - The Abyss Beckons

Using Shadow Travel while healing an Ally will also pull them into Shadow Travel, with all the card buffs you have.

Legendary - Thick Veil

Increase the duration of Shadow Travel by 2 seconds, and you can not been seen by anyone, even if they have illuminate. But you can't cancel Shadow Travel anymore.

Torvald

Legendary - Runic Storage

Protection now has two charges but the max health of the bubble is reduced by 1000. The cooldown is 6 second per charge.

Legendary - Unstable

When your personal shield expires it explodes doing 1000 damage in a large radius around you, but with steep damage fall off. When a protection bubble is destroyed by an enemy, it will explode doing 500 damage in a small radius.

Can only occur once every 15 seconds for your personal shield and every 10 seconds for the protection bubble.

Epic - Capacitors

Increase the health of your shield by 500/1000/1500/2000.

Kinessa

Legendary - Matter Bypass

Your sniper shots pass through enemies and shields. But you can no longer head shot.

Drogoz

Epic - Feet of Fire

Increase your rockets self knock back by 12.5/25/37.5/50%

Rare - Splattered

Increase the FireSpit's size by 10/20/30/40%

Epic - Dragon, not Lizard

Increase booster upward power by 10/20/30/40%

That is all for now. I may add more later if I think of some new ideas. They may not be balanced, but then again, Paladins is a balanced game.

If you have any thoughts, go ahead and speak them. I will almost certainly respond, and I am happy to talk about the balance/names/what ever you want to talk about.

Other then that.. How is your day going?

Level
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 68
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Increase Rocket Self Knockback.. why? D:
    Since OB64 is now a thing, might as well suck it up and buckle in. Going to be a wild ride.

Makoa is my spirit animal

Thinking about making a Makoa guide post '64.

'CULTURE | COMMUNITY DRIVEN. FREE TO PLAY.' -Hi Rez.

Member Knight
    Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by cmsaunli View Post
    Increase Rocket Self Knockback.. why? D:
    What is exactly wrong with that? Have you never used rocket jumping in Paladins before?

Its actually useful is some situations, and can provide enough of a speed boost to get you out of some bad places. But it is extremely situational and very hard to pull off with out looking like a fool. This would make it so it can be used in many more situations really and you would look less like a fool.

For an example of what you can use rocket jumping in this game for.. Take stone keep, if you try and use thrust to go to the ledge above the point, you won't make it. But if you actually rocket jump then use thrust, you will.

You need to time it right and all, but at the cost of 200 health, its a pretty good trade off.
    Last edited by Zilarra; 12-04-2017 at 01:50 AM.

Level
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 68
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Ah I see. Good idea.
    Since OB64 is now a thing, might as well suck it up and buckle in. Going to be a wild ride.

Makoa is my spirit animal

Thinking about making a Makoa guide post '64.

'CULTURE | COMMUNITY DRIVEN. FREE TO PLAY.' -Hi Rez.

Level
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 39
    Achievements:
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Zilarra View Post
    Seris

Legendary - The Abyss Beckons

Using Shadow Travel while healing an Ally will also pull them into Shadow Travel, with all the card buffs you have.
    Um? Does that mean when your ally is in shadow travel, he is invisible, invulnerable, and can't attack?

Level
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 38
    Achievements:
    31 days registered Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 500 Experience Points
    Pulling people into shadow travel as Seris sounds like such a troll though, sure coordinated teams could use that to their advantage but in pub games? Generally in games like these anything you can do to your own teammates should just be a passive buff (Mov speed, attack dmg and so on) making people shadow travel or knocking them back with friendly poppy bombs etc. is just asking for griefers.
    Anything I say should be taken with a grain of salt, I am after all just a stranger on the internet. I am not responsible for any harm to your system, person or pet cat caused by following my advice, you do so at your own risk.

Paladins support

Member Baronet
    Level
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 125
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Reliikki View Post
    Pulling people into shadow travel as Seris sounds like such a troll though, sure coordinated teams could use that to their advantage but in pub games? Generally in games like these anything you can do to your own teammates should just be a passive buff (Mov speed, attack dmg and so on) making people shadow travel or knocking them back with friendly poppy bombs etc. is just asking for griefers.
    it's more like double edge sword, sometimes it's saves allies and also make seris completely troll if the damage dealer wants to land a kill on low health enemy

Member Knight
    Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Reliikki View Post
    Well the fact is, you can cancel it. As it is just Shadow Travel. If you got pulled into it, you just click and it would pull you out of it.

Also, you can troll with Inarra as well, and that is just part of her base kit. Do you see many people trolling with that? No, I haven't actually. I have heard of it, but it honestly seems to be pretty rare that it is intentional.

Member Knight
    Level
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 45
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points 3 months registered Closed Beta Tester
    Chapions have constant 16 non-legendary cards. If you wanna new card, you have to replace others. Which cards do you wanna delete?

Member Knight
    Level
    Achievements:
    Not my plan with this. I just made these as ideas to exist by them selves. I'm not going to say what they should replace. Its just here for that.. "Wouldn't it be cool if we had X"

If the devs put them in the game, (Which they almost certainly won't) then they can decide what they will replace.