Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: OB64 PTS Update #1

Level
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 59
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points Tagger Second Class 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkGoku View Post
    Stop whining. You don't like the new system, just stop playing. Game needs an improvement. If you are some lvl 15-50 noob that wants everything, people without you would be much better.
    Lol even the very very top players won't have anything. I should have everything maxed at level 240. Even paying hundreds of $$ gets you no where

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 21
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester 500 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by xRedSkinsx0 View Post
    Lol even the very very top players won't have anything. I should have everything maxed at level 240. Even paying hundreds of $$ gets you no where
    What you mean no where? Buy radiant chests and grind 1st wins. You'll get them eventually.

Member Recruit
    Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallachia View Post
    Alright, gentlemen, let's calm down now, please.
    People should learn to accept changes. If they don't like the next patch, they should, because LoL used to be more grindy and needed all the stuff for 2 YEARS. And it's not guarantee that you would have all the champions and runes. Yes, they should make a grind system, I mean players less than 200 hours are spoiled and writing petitions. I want this system so those kind of players would leave. I have all the stuff I need and idc about the others what they think.

Member Esquire
    Level
    Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 18
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered
    People should learn to accept changes. If they don't like the next patch, they should, because LoL used to be more grindy and needed all the stuff for 2 YEARS. And it's not guarantee that you would have all the champions and runes.
    That's what I've been saying too. LoL is still grindy as hell, and it's still the most popular e-sports game there is. Cards Unbound does have several *major* issues which *need* fixing but they have nothing to do with *2win.

I have all the stuff I need and idc about the others what they think.
    Paladins is a team game. If you don't care about others, and only care about yourself, the only reasonable thing to do is gtfo. Play Tetris (solo mode), or Dark Souls, idk/c.

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 46
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2 1 year registered
    Please don't release this patch.

I don't wanna play a clash royale 2.0 please

Member Esquire
    Level
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 87
    Achievements:
    Are people really think it is not P2W anymore? Nando lv 1 legendary deal 250/s while lv 5 is 750/s it is P2W imo.

Member Recruit
    Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by naryl6 View Post
    That's what I've been saying too. LoL is still grindy as hell, and it's still the most popular e-sports game there is. Cards Unbound does have several *major* issues which *need* fixing but they have nothing to do with *2win.

Paladins is a team game. If you don't care about others, and only care about yourself, the only reasonable thing to do is gtfo. Play Tetris (solo mode), or Dark Souls, idk/c.
    Don't twist my words, pal. I only meant to those crybabies who wants all the stuff. PS: Don't generalize on my 1 statement. And they don't mean anything.

Member Esquire
    Level
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 28
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class 3 months registered Closed Beta Tester 500 Experience Points
    Hi Rez, you are officially out of your mind. Instead of fixing everything that needs to be fixed, you decided to kiss the a**es of players who just want more skins, more damage, more other sh*t. And don't get me started on this new card system... UTTER GARBAGE! You should invest time into fixing bugs, fixing matchmaking, and balancing the existing champions in order to make existing game a pleasant one. I am sick of getting hooked through a wall by Makoa, sick of Seris and Jenos right click not going through, and all other bugs! Sick of poor matchmaking, sick of getting into a game against pro players! Sick of Vivian! Sick of bots! It seams that you would rather spend your time making just another recolor of existing skins, then fixing some serious bugs that plagued the game for months. And that is just ridiculous!
    I will wait ob64 and MAYBE ob65 just to see what will happen, and then, ADIOS!

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 36
    hi-rez we don't need a rework in cards, we need bug fixes, new gamemodes and optimization of fps. please don't ruin paladins.

Member Recruit
    Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Meelosh View Post
    Hi Rez, you are officially out of your mind. Instead of fixing everything that needs to be fixed, you decided to kiss the a**es of players who just want more skins, more damage, more other sh*t. And don't get me started on this new card system... UTTER GARBAGE! You should invest time into fixing bugs, fixing matchmaking, and balancing the existing champions in order to make existing game a pleasant one. I am sick of getting hooked through a wall by Makoa, sick of Seris and Jenos right click not going through, and all other bugs! Sick of poor matchmaking, sick of getting into a game against pro players! Sick of Vivian! Sick of bots! It seams that you would rather spend your time making just another recolor of existing skins, then fixing some serious bugs that plagued the game for months. And that is just ridiculous!
    I will wait ob64 and MAYBE ob65 just to see what will happen, and then, ADIOS!
    Yeah, I agree that Hirez doesn't work on that shit. Let's just expect they will do something to change that.