Page 12 of 106 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 ... LastLast

Thread: Open Beta 64 Patch Notes | December 6

Member Baron
    Level
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 78
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by TixxeL View Post
    in shooting range, the hallway of Skye's has numbers on the left wall.
    those are the units you are looking for
    Did not know that, thank you!

Member Sovereign Prince GaoShun's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 90
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points
    Can't believe I am saying this

KEEP THE FUCKING ESSENCE GRIND!!

this update will make the game a total kids game !
    every single card is add damage damage damage and having lvl 5 cards will have SIGNIFICANT ADVANTAGE WTF are you thinking !
    This isn't Paladins STRIKE keep the Chinese grinding methods OUT OF THIS GAME! I live in SEA I fucking HAD IT with this kind of F2P TACTICS
    why do you think I play your game ? To fucking get away from that kind of P2W shits.
    Last edited by GaoShun; 11-29-2017 at 09:22 PM.
    You don't care, why should I care lol

Member Count
    Level
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 90
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 10000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Always major changes and unnecessary updates instead of essential bug fixing. This ends in a terribly broken game as it already showed with last patch and the rushed "daily quest" rework.
    Hirez changes things that do not need any changes at this point.
    Other things are much more important, like the sound system that is bad and bugged from the beginning (f.e. hearing loud gun fire from miles away when you spawn or echoing voices). You also often can't really judge from where the gunfire comes even if someone shoots you from behind. It just sounds very loud then but unlocated OR - even worse - you don't hear ANY gunfire, but then you drop dead and in replay you see someone shooting you from 5 meters away...

But instead of fixing such things you introduced essences some time ago, just to remove them now again and make cards free that were earned with lots of effort. The developers must be high at work, else I can't explain this mess of changes that are never deeply thought through.

Member Esquire
    Level
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 67
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2
    okay over 28,000 crystals spent only on frontliner keys and I have one legendary at rank 5(Architectonics)

At 33,000+ Crystals I finally have every frontliner legendary at rank 3

So by spending well over 400 dollars worth of crystals, A new player can ALMOST play on the same level as a pre ob 64 player
    My highest point value loadout for frontliners is a 7 point fernando loadout, AFTER SPENDING OVER 400 DOLLARS

again this was with a Booster on

"Paladins is even more free to play."

Member Esquire
    Level
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 41
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class 250 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered
    casual match is going to be frustrating because most of these change i s so drastic and literally most of the new LC is broken from ground up. For e.g Lex new LC should already be nerfed. He can melt tank faster with his "in pursuit" than he charge his ult. Lex is already less skill needed champion to play. The upgrading card system is utterly bullshit. It is still grinding system. Instead of choosing what card we want to build with essence (which gives player freedom and creativity). They decide to give us all of this useless level 1 card and have to grind more for chest to get the broken version (level 5). It is even worst that you now can go brainlessly add all 25 points, 5 max level on each card given, limiting 12 to points is faw more better to make your champion feels more unique. The only thing that i agree is that ranked should get all card to the same level. Thats it.
    Last edited by DioDavorta; 11-29-2017 at 09:54 PM.

Member Esquire
    Level
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 67
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2
    Casual queue has become 100% pay to win
    Hirez what the hell are you doing?

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 27
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class 7 days registered
    Quote Originally Posted by HiRezAlyssa View Post

1. New Match Lobby presentation

“We are releasing an upgrade to our pre-match lobby presentation in this patch! We wanted to make the Champion and team presentation better integrated with the fantasy setting and Realm of Paladins -- and more visually appealing. This change allowed us to bring back a closer presentation and intro animation for the Champion you choose to play, and gives us a way to better showcase the Champions and their individual personalities moving forward.”

2.[*]Skye
    • Cards
    [*]Legendary Cards -
    [*]Smoke and Dagger
    • New
    • [Smoke Screen] Smoke Screen now deals 300/450/600/750/900 damage when it deploys.
    1. Match Lobby: The background addition is nice. However, the character placement is bad. If we are customizing our characters within that screen, being able to see the 'whole' character becomes important. Especially for characters with uniforms that are divided in half (top and bottom). Fixes could be, a. no longer allow character customization at that point; b. re-position the character in order to view it completely.

2. Does 'deploy' specifically mean AOE burst damage on impact? Does stepping into smoke screen cause damage afterr deployment? How does Smoke & Daggers work against characters with shields, such as Makoa and Fernando, when they are within the smoke screen's "deployment", with regards to damage? For instance, Makoa has a half bubble atop him while Fernando has a front facing blanky. Does the damage affect BOTH the character and their shield? Does the shield mitigate damage first before affecting the character? Does shield shape and size affect how smoke and dagger operates? Will characters within Makoa's shield suffer the damage because the shield is not theirs, or will the shield mitigate damage from them as well?
    Last edited by Lieandra; 11-29-2017 at 10:10 PM. Reason: contained unneeded information I could not see without a preview being available prior to posting.

Member Knight
    Level
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 25
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered
    I'm usually able to find some positive every patch , this time honestly i'm pretty confused. I tought exepct maybe 2-3 champs (which u could ban or counter ) the game was getting pretty well balanced after so many times trying . Now it's starting all over again , it will be quite a cluster fuk , only by reading there's a lot of cards that seems way wrong. I'm a bit torn coz i left CSGO and spent 400+ hour on this game tought it could be the next big thing seeing how they are pushing the esports and the fun i have on it. I understand it's a beta , but we are not evolving towards a complete and polished game atm we are reseting half the thing that were fixed. I'm not gonna go on and say i'll quit , i'll still give it a chance but im really worried about this one

Level
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 96
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester 500 Experience Points 31 days registered
    Some of these changes are great, but yea a lot needs to be toned down. I also agree with others that leveling up legendary cards is a bad move. They're going to break the game lol. The leveling up cards sounds ok, just some needs to be toned down due to the power of them and unfairness of a lvl 1 or even lvl 3 to a 5. I hope they tone a ton of them down during the testing stages.
    Last edited by Lord_Ilpalazzo; 11-29-2017 at 10:19 PM. Reason: error

Level
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 116
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2 Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered
    So coders have been working on THIS instead of fixing bugs... Nice. WASTED.